Wedding Dress

Must Be Love

I'm so sorry I've been off the grid T_T 

I had no idea what to write for a while and it was wrong to make you guys wait unknowingly. So, I'm terribly sorry for everything. 

My writing skills have gotten rusty while I was away, I hope this is somewhat satisfactory. I'm so sorry, again.


She looked at herself through the large mirror, twirling happily in the long white gown. She gets scolded by a familiar unni, telling her that she might mess up her hair. She simply smiles apologetically before turning back to the mirror. She sighed contentedly, looking at herself once more; her dark hair tied neatly and elegantly in an updo, the simple white backless balloon gown, and the light make up she donned.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"It's time." Was all that was said.

She looks back once more at the mirror and heaves a deep breath, before exiting the room.

The young woman walked through the double doors nervously, hands held together tight. The doors opened wide and the lights shined brightly. Audible gasps and giggles were heard throughout the room as she walked on.

The young man at the waiting end couldn't contain his smile. He looked on to her lovingly, and she could tell it all through his eyes. His smile widened the moment their eyes met and she, herself couldn't contain her smile nor the heat filling her cheeks. 

Her steps slowed and they lose one another in each other's eyes.

"Alright," The director's voice cut through their trance. "Tiffany-ssi," He began, turning to the younger idol. "You look great." He smiles, leading her towards the man waiting at the end of the aisle, then he moves back. "You two look great." He grinned, clasping his hands together and walking back to his seat. "Shall we start?"

The two idols nod in agreement, before turning to each other. The young man grins widely. 

"Tabi-ah..." The young woman hissed, hitting his chest lightly. "Focus, will you?"

The rapper looked away, biting his lip, trying hard not to smile, but to no avail. "Sorry..." He says not so apologetically. "I really can't help it." He whispers, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Tiffany laughed cheerfully, falling into his arms. "Tabi-ah!" She scolds half-heartedly. "Everyone can see us."

He laughs with her. "I know, Miyoung~" He sings. 

"Yah, yah, yah!" The director scolds with a smile. "Let's start the shoot, alright?" He sits back comfortably, grinning at the two, then nods at the cameraman.

The young lovers smile charmingly, hands held tightly, and eyes locked with each other's lovingly. 

The two pose continually for a few more minutes until the director calls for a break.

"Whew." The young singer heaved a breath, taking a water bottle from her manager. "Good job, Tabi." She smiles at him.

He smiles back, shoving his hands in his pockets, playing with something. "You, too, Miyoung."

Their eyes lock for a while before the director calls out for them. 

"The pictures are good." He hollered. "Thank you for your hard work Tiffany-ssi, Top-ssi." 

The two idols bowed respectfully and thanked the rest of the staff in return. As they finished, they look at one another once more.

"So.." The young lady began, eyes staring at her twidling fingers.

The rappper smiled at her lovingly. "Have a good evening, Miyoung."

"Eh?" Her head looked up immediately in confusion. "Are we not hanging out?"

"Uhm..." He gave her an apologetic smile, whilst scratching the back of his head. "I've got another shoot after this...." He said, eyes avoiding hers.

"Oh..Alright..." She said. "Should I wait for you, then?" She grinned. "I can come to the shoot and wait for you-- I'm free for the weekened." 

He shook his head. "It's going to be a long one. I don't think either of us would have the energy to do anything afterwards." He paused, looking through the staff. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

The young woman frowned visibly, hitting him lightly in the chest. "We haven't seen each other in almost a month, Seunghyun....When are we going to spend time together?" 

He took her hands and caressed them. "I'm sorry....I promise I'll call you tomorrow."

She pouted. "Yah, do you even know what next week is?"

He rose a brow. "Uh...."

She rolled her eyes. "Forget it." She took a step back and turned to leave when he took her in his arms, giving her a back hug. "Tabi!"

He chuckled lightly, burying his face in the crook of her neck. "I know what next week is, Miyoung." He smiled. "It's your birthday." He turned her and looked into her eyes. "And I've already made sure that I'll be free for the whole week. I'll follow you around and spend time with you. I'll be your stalker." He chuckled.

She couldn't help but smile. "I'm holding you to that promise, Tabi."

They smile at one another, until he breaks contact.

"Alright." He said. "Go home and rest. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

She simply nodded and smiled. "Good luck, Tabi!"

As soon as the young woman was out of sight, the rapper ran after the director of the shoot. "Hyung!" He grin, wrapping an arm around the man's shoulders. "What are your plans next week?"

The older man simply smiled and shook his head, walking with the idol.


Tiffany's Birthday

"Bwo?" She almost yelled. "But it's my birthday, unnie!" She cried. "Seunghyun and I have plans!"

The older woman looked at her apologetically.

"Can't we do the reshoot next week?"

"They release the magazine next week...."

"Arghhh! Why did the computer have to crash!?" She cried.

"I'm sorry, Tiffany. But on the bright side, Seunghyun's pictures also got deleted."

Tiffany looked at her manager. "Really? So, he's going to be there?"

"Yep," The woman smiled, plopping on the bed beside her. "But you two are doing seperate shoots."

The idol fell back on the bed with a cry. "This !"

The older woman simply giggled, caressing the younger's head. 


"Alright, let's start with the bridal shoot." The director hollered, calling the young singer to her place.

She sighed, walking towards the set. She hasn't seen her boyfriend yet, and it's beginning to irk her.

"Tiffany-ssi." The director called for her. "I'm really sorry about what happened." He said, smiling apologetically.

The young woman sighed and gave the man a small sigh. "There's not a lot we can do when the computer crashes..." She said. "I'm sorry if I haven't been very friendly so far..."

The director smiled and waved it off. "I get why you're upset. Besides, I've worked with stars whose heads were too high in the clouds, before. So, don't worry about it."

She chuckled lightly, thankful that the director made her laugh. "Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled. "Just keep your chin up since the day isn't near over." He said,walking over to his seat.

"True." She nodded, turning to take her position. "Ah-- wait!" She turned back to the director. "I don't see Seunghyun anywhere.....Is he going to start later?"

"Huh? Ani, he finished his part about three hours ago."

"What?! He didn't even think to stay?"

"Sorry, Tiffany-ssi...."


Two Hours Later

"..."

The director smiled sheepishly at the young woman. "Then, let's take it from the top..."

The idol sighed, inwardly crying. "Did it.....really....not save?"

The man fiddled with his hands nervously. "The power went out....." He began. "It killed the computer before we could save the pictures..."

She sighed once more. "What can we do, right?" She asked rhetorically, trying to stay positive. "It's only three right now, so mind if we take a break, director?"

The man released a breath he wasn't aware he was holding and gave her a thankful, yet apologetic smile. "Of course. You must be tired."

The idol smiled thankfully and left for the dressing room. As soon as she entered, she plopped down on the sofa with a sigh, dialing her boyfriend's number immediately.

I'm sorry, but the number you are calling---

"Bwoya? Is his phone off?" She stared at her phone incredulously, deciding to redial and try again, only to be met with the same response. "What?!" She hissed. "He turned his phone off?!" She glared at the device in her hand, before throwing it to the other end of the couch. "Fine!" She glared. "See me turn off my phone at your birthday!"

"What's going on with you?" 

Tiffany turned to look at her manager, eyes glistening with tears threatening to fall. "Seunghyun turned his phone off, unnie! How dare he!?"

"Yah...." The older woman began comfortingly, taking a seat beside the young woman. "You two have been together for almost three years. I'm sure he didn't turn his phone off-- specially today."

"Argh!" The young woman roared, frustrated and upset. "He wasn't answering his phone earlier, too! Not replying to my messages, not answering my calls, and now turning his phone off!"

"Alright, breathe, Tiffany." The manager began, patting the singer's back lightly. "Maybe he's just incredibly busy today."

"Ani, he said he made sure his schedule is completely free."

"Then maybe somehing urgent came up? Family?"

"..."

"Right?"

Tiffany wanted to hit herself. Of course, something must have come up! She wasn't the only person he was concerned with! He has his family, too. "Oh unnie!" She sighed, infuriated with herself. "I've gotten so mad at him because it's my birthday that I hadn't even considered that!" She nearly cried. "I don't even know where he is and I don't know what's happened-- I don't even know if he's okay! I'm being so selfish!" 

"Shhh....I'm sure he's okay, maybe something really just came up..."

"I'm such a terrible girlfriend!" She cried. "I didn't even think about him but hinstead got mad at him!"

"Don't scold yourself, Tiffany. Just know he doesn't mean to upset you."

"But I---"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Are you ready, Tiffany-ssi---"

The older woman turned to the door with an apologetic smile. "She'll be out soon."


Tiffany walked towards the set with a worried heart. "I hope you're alright, Seunghyun..."

"Let's resume, shall we?" The director hollered over the staff.

As soon as Tiffany looked up at the camera, the lights in the studio went out again.

"Oh....what? again?" She asked blearily, trying to see in the dark.

"Tiffany-ssi, are you okay?" The director called for her.

She nodded. "Yes, director, I'm fine but--"

Before she could say anything else, the electricity returned, startling her and her vision. Before she could see fully once more, her eyes made out a familiar figure in front of her, dressed in a black tux, looking as handsome as he always had.

"Seunghyun?" She whispered carefully. "Is that you?" She said, rubbing at her eyes.

The figure in front of her chuckled, taking her hands into his. "It's me, Miyoung."

"Wha-- Are you okay?!" She asked alarmed, hands immediately cupping his face. "Did something happen--"

"No, no, I'm fine." He smiled. "Are you?"

Eyes finaly adjusting to the lights, the young woman sighed thankfully and smiled, quickly embracing her boyfriend. "I'm fine. I was just so worried about you..."

He smiled and wrapped her in a tighter embrace. "I'm sorry for worrying you, but I'm fine..."

"Then why did you turn off your phone?" She pouted, pulling away from him. "I've been calling and texting you!"

He chuckled and pinched her cheek lightly. "You're so cute." He simply said, earning a glare from the woman. "I was trying to prepare for your birthday." He said. "Everytime you called and I didn't answer, I felt guilty, so I turned it off."

She still didn't lighten up. 

He simply smiled. "Do you want your gift?" He asked cheekily.

She looked away with a glare, crossing her arms angrily in front of her chest. "Of course..." She muttered.

Seunghyun poked at her carefully. "Oh? It doesn't seem like it...Should I just go?" He said, taking a step back.

The girl quickly latched her hands unto his arms and pouted. "Don't go, Tabi...."

He chuckled, holding her hands in his. "I won't." He said. "Do you still want your gift?"

"What is it?" She asked, caressing her thumbs over his.

Without uttering a single word, the young man let go of her hands and kneeled on the ground on one knee, revealing a small, velvety box from his pocket. As he opened it, he asked her, "Will you marry me?"

The woman could only gape wordlessly. 

"Say 'yes'!" Hollered familiar voices. "Marry the man!"

Only then did the singer remember the people around them. "Tabi-ah! Eveyrone's watching!"

"I know, Miyoung...even the camera's rolling." He said.

"What? Really? Then we should do this elsewhe--"

"No, Tiff." He said, stopping her from going with one hand. "Give me an answer right here, right now." He smiled. "Will you marry me?"

The troubled singer's eyes softened immediately. "Yes..."

The whole studio jeered with happiness and congratulations, and the young couple embraced and shared a longing kiss.

"You look beautiful in a wedding dress, Miyoung...."

Suddenly, the young woman looked at the director frantically. "The shoot--"

"Aniya!" The older man hollered. "The magazine's all good. This was all Top's idea!"

"What?" She looked at the man in front of her incredulously. "Seriously? Making me wear the dress again to propose?"

He chuckled and held her tighter. "Of course." He smiled. "It's romantic and unique."

The young woman could only nod and giggle into his chest. "Though it's been hectic. It really was a unique proposal."

He smiled. "Anything for you Mrs. Choi."

Tiffany squeeled in delight. "You're so cheesy, Seunghyun!"

"You mean 'dear husband'!"

"Cheesy, Tabi! We're not even married yet!"

"You're the woman I'm going to spend the rest of my life with-- married or not, you're Choi Seunghyun's!"

"That I am!" She giggled.

The whole studio carried on with loud cheers and many congratulations, taking pictures of the couple, as they carried on as if they were in their own world.


Though it's been a while and I know that my writing has gotten rusty since, I hope you guys liked it.

I'll continue to write from now on. I don't promise a weekly update, though I'll try, I won't leave you guys hanging for so long. I'll try to improve my writing and write more stories that you guys will like. 

So please always leave a comment so I know what I need to work on. 

Thank you so much and I'm very sorry for the long wait.

Btw, I'm really sorry for not having been able to reply to your comments in the past, I just want to let you guys know that I read it one by one and take into consideration everything you say. So, thank you again.

I hope you enjoyed it! :)