Chapter 6 - Our Same Hometown

Our World

Year end. FNC Ent Building.

Jonghyun parked his car at the basement and went out when something has caught his attention and made his lips curved a smile. It’s Yuna’s birthday banner on the main entrance of FNC. Still with a smile on his face, he entered the building. “Oh, noona!” it was so happened that AOA’s coordi just went out from the lift. “Where is she right now?”

“Cafeteria. Along with the others. Did you already take it?”

“Not yet. I’m just about to call you, noona.”

“Then I’ll do it. Just go meet her”

Jonghyun smiled meaningfully as he gave his car key to AOA’s coordi. “Thank you, noona. Sorry for troubling you.” He added before he went to see his girlfriend in cafeteria. As he entered, he saw Yuna was having a lunch with the other. Again with that nonsense salad. I just didn’t understand how skinny they are planning to be?? He approached them—since Jonghoon and Yonghwa were there, so he approached the guy’s side first.

“I though you already left, hyung.” Jonghyun talked to Yonghwa as he took a seat beside Jonghoon.

“He’s waiting for his acquaintance here.” Jonghoon is the one who answered him while Yonghwa just grinned.

“Here? Why you didn’t wait her at home? I mean, since she will be there.” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows.

“She’s still at SM Building right now and since her luggage already in my car, so she said that we can meet here because I still have some works to do too before this.” Yonghwa explained.

“Is it too risky to be noticed?”

“She wont use SNSD’s van or something like that, Lee Jong.” Yonghwa grimaced. “She said someone will fetch her.”

Jonghyun just nodded in understand once again as his eyes started to look at his girl, fortunately Yuna was looking at him too. He gave her a smile and mouthed a question without any voice. “Done with your practice?”

Yuna replied his smile with a sweet smile and nodded as an answer for him. “Waeyo?” she also mouthed the words, trying not to get the attention from the others—although all of them in that room already knew what’s going on between Yuna and Jonghyun. She nodded when Jonghyun gave her a signal to have a talk outside.

 

 

“How can you survive for a whole day if you just eat salad as your lunch?” that was the first word that came out from Jonghyun as soon as Yuna stepped into one of empty studio—not that far from the cafeteria—after him. “At least, eat something yummy as the year end celebration.”

“Uhm… but Director Kim just treated us many delicious food, oppa.”

“Ah jinjja? When?”

“The day when oppa and the others went to ski resort.”

“Aaah…” Jonghyun nodded in understand. “But still… you already looks so perfect even without following that crazy diet.”

Yuna chuckled as she heard her boyfriend was praising her with a sulky expression. He looks so cute… “It doesn’t look like we will only eat salad for our whole life, oppa. Just for some periods.”

Jonghyun sighed, knowing that it’s hard to change her mind—no, it’s actually Director Kim’s order, not her. Beside, what should I say if Director Kim did this for their good…?—“Well then, what time you will go back to dorm?”

“We already finished for today oppa. But coordi unnie said that she has some works to do first so we’re waiting for her while having a lunch.” Yuna explained.

“Then, when will you go home to Busan?” Jonghyun continued to ask.

“Unnie said that she already bought a ticket but I’m not sure if it’s tonight or next morning. She just told me to pack my things that I want to bring, in case I had a flight in a sudden.” Said Yuna. “How about oppa? Will you go home to Busan too?”

“Well… I’m not sure yet.” Jonghyun grimaced. “Then, if you already finish your schedule for today, can you accompany me to go somewhere?”

“Huh?” Yuna tilted her head. “Where?”

Jonghyun smiled. “I’ll tell you later. First I need your agreement. Can you or can’t you?” he asked once again while smiling.

“Uhm… I want… but I think we have to ask manager and coordi unnie first, oppa.”

“Sure then. Let me ask them.” Jonghyun said casually and heading to the cafeteria again with Yuna. The others are still there—having a chit-chat—but there are two addition people there. And one of them made Jonghyun slightly surprised—Yuna, for more—since it’s a rare view to see her there.

“Oh, Jonghyun! Annyeong!” that girl greeted him cheerfully, while the other one greeted him politely. “And Yuna-ssi, annyeonghaseyo.” That girl added when she noticed Yuna was there too behind Jonghyun.

Jonghyun and Yuna bowed to both of them and replied their greetings. “It’s a common view to see Seohyun is here, but… Yoona? It’s so rare to see you make an appearance here…”

“Well… it’s because the maknae said that she wanted to meet her boyfriend in this building and it so happened that I brought my sister’s car—which wont get any attention if I drive until here—so I’m the one who fetch her.” Yoona explained while smiling.

“Beside, unnie has another reason too.” Seohyun added. “Didn’t you say that you want to meet Jonghyun oppa, unnie? Right?”

“Yya Seohyunnie…” Yoona grimaced at her and turned at Jonghyun again. “Mian… uhm actually I have a favor…”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “What’s that?”

“Well… since you just released a single… my sisters asked me if I can get your autograph on your single CD.” Yoona took out the CD from her bag. “You know unnie is a big fan of you…”

“Wah… why suddenly I feel so honored because of this kind of favor?” Jonghyun laughed. “Of course. With pleasure.” He took the CD from Yoona and signed on it. “Tell her that I’m very thankful.”

“Arasseo. Gomawo, Jonghyun-ah.” Yoona accepted the CD happily. “By the way, are you busy right now?”

“Actually, I’m in a hurry right now.” Jonghyun answered as he looked for Yuna and found that his girlfriend is back to sit beside Hyejeong and AOA’s manager. “Ah, noona.” He talked to the manager. “Is it okay if Yuna didn’t go home with the others? I’ll fetch her later.”

“Sure.” AOA’s manager easily agreed made Yuna feels slightly surprised. Although unnie already knew about me and Jonghyun oppa, usually she will ask where are we going, what time we’ll go home or something like that… 

 

“Thank you, noona.” Jonghyun said while smiling widely then signaled Yuna to stand up and approached him. He then turned at Yoona and Seohyun who were looking at him curiously. “Ah I’m sorry that I have to leave first.” He said to them, and the others. “Thank you for your noona’s requet..” He added to Yoona.

 

“Nee…” Yoona nodded and looked at Jonghyun and Yuna. “Both of you will go together?” she asked.

 

“Yes.” Jonghyun nodded. “I might couldn’t go if she isn’t with me.” He chukled a little. “Well then, excuse us.” He added after Yoona nodded in understand.

“Drive safely, Jong.” Yonghwa and Jonghoon warned him.

“Arasseo, hyung. We’re going, all.” Jonghyun and Yuna bid a farewell to the others before they left the room.

 

 

 

“Oppa, where are we going actually?” Yuna asked as she went into the white Benz that parked in basement. “And why you said that we’re in a hurry?”

“Because we’re really in a hurry…” Jonghyun said while smiling as he drives the car. “We should arrive there before night.”

“Night?” Yuna furrowed her eyebrows. “Why it sounds like we’re going a bit far?”

“Yes, we are.” Jonghyun glanced at her and smiled again. “You still didn’t know what time exactly you’ll go to Busan, right?”

“Yes, and?”

“You’re heading there right now.” Jonghyun said as his smile became wider. “Oh, I mean we’re heading there right now.

“Mwo? Busan??” It needs a few seconds before Yuna realized and feel surprised with Jonghyun’s words. Her doe eyes widened and stared in disbelief at Jonghyun. “Eiy oppa, maldo andwae…”

“What do you mean by maldo andwae??” Jonghyun chuckled over Yuna’s reaction. “I’m a Busan people too, of course it’s possible.”

“Don’t you have any left schedules to attend, oppa??”

“No. We’ve done with all of recording already this morning.” Jonghyun answered. “Well, actually I want to meet Yuri too. And the second reason, my noona might kicked me if I didn’t bring you to our home, and the main reason is… how could I let you to go alone when we are going to visit our hometown? You know, I feel so… blissful, because I visited my hometown with my girlfriend who has the same hometown with me…”

Yuna couldn’t help but smiled too as she heard the way of Jonghyun said the words. “Thank you oppa. This is a very nice surprise…” she hugged Jonghyun’s free arm lovingly, but suddenly she just remembered something. “Oppa, how about my—“

“Already.” Jonghyun signaled her to look at the backseat which Yuna’s bag already there. “Thanks to your coordi and manager noona.”

“Oh jinjja??” Yuna looks surprised once again. “And how about the other members? Am I the one who didn’t know anything?”

“Well… I think so.” Jonghyun chuckled. “If you knew then it won’t be a surprise anymore.” He grimaced towards Yuna.

“And I thought you were going to somewhere place because you looks so much in a hurry, oppa. You even left your guest first.”

“My guest?” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Who?”

“Seohyun sunbaenim and Yoona sunbaenim.”

“Hey, they are hyung’s guest, not me.”

“But Yoona sunbaenim was in the middle of talking with you, oppa.”

Jonghyun glanced at Yuna and smiled. “Her business with me already done. Didn’t you see that I’ve signed the CD? That’s all. Beside, why we are talking about other people right now?”

“Ah mian…” Yuna grimaced. “It’s because I’m just adoring SNSD sunbaenim so much…”

“So much? Hoh? Okay, now I’m jealous.” Jonghyun pouted. “I’m here beside you right now and you’re just saying that you adore other people so much…”

“I’m not saying rather than you, oppa.” Yuna said while holding her chuckle because she just found that Jonghyun’s sulky face is so cute. And later they laughed together because her boyfriend’s expression finally brightened as he heard Yuna’s words.

 

* * *

 

Next Day.

“How dare you arrived last night without telling me, huh?”

Jonghyun opened his eyes heavily as he feels someone just hit his arm and she found that his noona was sitting beside him. “Oh, noona.” He greeted huskily as he hardly to regain back his sense. “Isn’t it too rude to hit your dongsaeng that you didn’t see for such a long time in the morning?? Or at least please knock before you entered a guy's room.”

“Why you didn’t tell me, huh? You just came and sleep without greet me at first?” His noona ignored Jonghyun's protest.

“You were sleeping already when I arrived, noona.” Jonghyun yawned as he tried to get up.

“Why you didn’t wake me up, then?”

“Hey, I’m a good dongsaeng. How can I disturb my noona’s sleeping?”

“Good answer, Jonghyu-i.” His noona ruffled his hairs. “So, tell me what makes you arrived so late last night? Didn’t you say that you’ll start from Seoul at noon?”

“Yes, but I send Yuna first until her home and had a little chat with their family and when I arrived here, I had a dinner with Abeoji and Omeoni then fell asleep since I was so tired.” Jonghyun explained.

“Ah-ha! Glad that you’re talking about her because I’m just going to ask! So, where is my beautiful-future-dongsaeng-in-law?” his sister clapped in excitement.

“Like I said before, at her home, of course.” Jonghyun yawned again, seems like he’s still sleepy. “I’ll bring her later.”

“Aha, I’m so really want to meet her right now! Hey, by the way, how could you make a duet project with other girl when your girlfriend has an angelic voice too?”

Jonghyun didn’t answer her immediately because he was washing his face right now. “I made the song for Yuna, and I even did the guide song together but… yeah, I was helping Junhee at that time.” He answered while wiping his face with the towel and sat on the chair. “Beside, she was busy for her comeback that time.”

“And let me guess, you must be angry at her when you saw her comeback MV, right?” His noona smirked. “But she’s seriously pretty there.”

“Of course she’s pretty. And about that, yeah right. But we’ve already overcome it. I guess that was one of consequence of having a member of beautiful girlgroup as your girlfriend.” Jonghyun said. “Noona? Wae?” he asked when he noticed that his sister were staring at him.

“I’m glad that you have her as your girlfriend. But may I ask something? How close are you with the other girlgroup member? Except Sojin, I mean.”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “And who's the one ar you talking about?”

“The other Yuna.”

“Oh.” Jonghyun finally understand what was his sister trying to ask about. “Why people around me kept asking the same question?”

“Because you two really look so close. I mean, especially when you’re promoting your album this year.”

Jonghyun sighed. “Noona, she’s my friend. Well, I admit that we’re close since she’s a very good person to be friend with. But she has a boyfriend and so do I—“

“You have a boyfriend too?” his noona cutted his words with a fake shocked expression, makes Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“I mean girlfriend, noona.”

His noona chuckled over Jonghyun’s sulky face. She stood up and ruffled her dongsaeng’s hairs. “I know. I just want to hear this right from you. I still remember how in love my dongsaeng with one of FNC Trainee four years ago who finally turned into an angel on the stage and I still can see it right now.” She smiled. “Well, take a shower ppalli and bring her soon! I really want to meet my future sister-in-law!”

 

* * *

 

“Oppa! You’re here! Come in! Unnie is still in her room, getting dressed.” Yuri is the one who opened the door when Jonghyun just arrived at Yuna’s home. As usual, Yuna’s little sister always greeted him cheerfully.

“Where’s Omeoni and Abeoji?” Jonghyun asked as he followed Yuri to enter the house. Even before he and Yuna are in relationship, he already close to her family that’s why he didn’t feel awkward at all whenever he visited her home. And also the way he called Yuna’s parents… it started since they’re in relationship and their family accepted it so happily.

“They’re attending a wedding reception.” Yuri answered. “What do you want to drink, oppa?”

“Anything.” Jonghyun said as he sat on the couch. “Jongie, come here!” he suddenly called the white poodle which just went out from Yuri’s room. “Oh ho, she’s grown up so fast!” he said as he held the dog.

“I always find it amusing whenever you called that dog, oppa.” Yuri giggled as she put a glass of milk tea on the table for Jonghyun. “Why oppa insisted to give her a similar name with oppa’s nickname?”

Jonghyun just smiled as he continued to pat the dog. Well, actually I still remember the reason why I gave my nickname to become this dog’s name…

 

Flashback. A year ago. Busan.

“It’s a pity that we couldn’t come here together and even go home together…” Jonghyun said in slightly upset voice as they were taking a walk across the beach. Yes, it’s the year end and he only had three days off while AOA is having a full week off. That’s why Yuna went to Busan earlier and will leave later than Jonghyun.

Yuna smiled as she heard Jonghyun’s comment. “But the good thing is… some couples sometimes feel that when they went home to their hometown, it feels half empty because they were separated with their couple for some period. And it’s a fortunate because we didn’t experience the thing like that… since oppa’s hometown is my hometown too…”

“And I just thought that you might get bored if you see me both at office and even at your hometown…” Jonghyun said while holding his smile.

“Museun seoriya, oppa.” Yuna playfully hit Jonghyun’s arm and chuckled. “If I feel bored with you then I won’t be here…”

“Nice answer.” Jonghyun patted Yuna’s head lovingly and smiled again. “Hey, speaking out of blue, I suddenly feel curious, who’s its name?” his attention turned at the white poodle which was playing with the sand not that far from them. Actually it was Yuna’s new poodle that she just bought when she arrived at Busan few days ago and she brought him right now because she knew that Jonghyun really loves dog so much and she was right.

“That’s the problem actually, oppa. He really didn’t react with any nicknames. Yuri just tried some names but there’s no reaction from him. Seems like he didn’t like the name that we gave him.” Yuna grimaced. “Do you have any ideas, oppa? Honestly, I’m so clueless about male name.”

“Well, give me a time to think about it.” Jonghyun said. “Oh, and speaking about nickname, why your sisters sometimes called you ‘Yuna Seo unnie’? I mean, why it’s not Seo Yuna?”

“Aaah…” Yuna grimaced. “It’s because there’s once time our name was written in English and as you know oppa, our family name was being put after our birth name, and the members found it funny that’s why they started to call me Yuna Seo.” She explained. “But how about you oppa? Why it becomes Jongie?”

“It started from Yonghwa hyung. Since beginning, he always called me in satoori, as Jonghyui. Minhyuk and Jungshin found it interesting so they started to call me like that. And even Kyuline members started to call me like that but later they found that it’s a bit hard for their non-Busan-tongue, so Minhyuk and Jungshin changed it back to Jonghyun hyung while Kyu hyungnim and the others made it simple as Jongie. And finally Minhyuk, Jungshin and sometimes even Yonghwa hyung used to call me Jongie too.”

“Jongie…” Yuna repeated it while giggling. “It’s cute.”

“Huh? Say that again, Yuna.”

“Eh? Say what, oppa?”

“My nickname.”

Yuna tilted her head. “Jongie?”

Jonghyun suddenly smiled widely as he heard Yuna said it. “You know, it sounds so cute suddenly. Your pronounce make it sounds cute. Say that once again, please?”

“Jongie.” Yuna said it again—although she didn’t do it on purpose—but in Jonghyun’s ears, it sounds so cute when she say that. “Oh, what happened?” their attention turned to the poodle which suddenly approached them while barking happily. “Seems like he’s so happy out of sudden, oppa.”

Jonghyun squatted down while staring at the poodle excitedly. “Yuna, try to repeat that again.”

“Repeat what, oppa?”

“My nickname.”

“Huh?” Yuna tilted her head, didn’t get what Jonghyun mean but she still did it. “Jongie…?”

Jonghyun burst out laughing as the poodle barked happily once again and sniffed on Yuna’s leg. “I think I know what name that we should give him.” He said, still laughing, while holding the dog. “Seems like he really like that one.”

“Which one? Jongie?” Yuna looks surprised.

“Yes.” Jonghyun chuckled as the poodle barked once again whenever Yuna said that nickname. “Aigoo kyeopta. You resembled your owner so much, huh? So in love with me…”

Yuna’s face blushed when she heard Jonghyun’s teased words. “But is it okay to call him as Jongie?”

“It’s cool!” Jonghyun said with full f excitement. “I like it. Let’s call him Jongie. Aigoo… even your dog really likes me so much…” he burst out laughing once again. “Try to call him, Yuna.”

“Jongie… oppa, waeyo??” Yuna noticed when Jonghyun stared at her while smiling meaningfully.

“Anii… you’re just so cute when you called my name like that—oh, and now, his name too…” Jonghyun said while laughing.

“Oppa, you’re really enjoying to make fun of me…” Yuna pouted, and made her received a ruffle on her hairs lovingly.

“Who told you to be so cute, hm?” Jonghyun laughed again and pulled her into his embrace. Hey, this is what people called ‘everything is so beautiful when you’re in love’ huh? Well I think they are totally right…

Flashback end

 

 

“Don’t you like that name?”

Yuri shook her head while grinning. “I like it. It reminds me of you, oppa.” She giggled. “And everytime unnie called it, she looks so in love, maybe not with that dog, maybe with the name…”

Jonghyun patted her head and smiled. “And how about Dongyeon name? Don’t you like it?” he started to . Since Kwak Dongyeon—one of FNC trainee who also take a part in MHGF and Inspiring Generation drama—is her former classmate and also her friend. And Jonghyun always tease both of them since they look so cute together.

“Yya oppa…” Yuri pouted. “Why you always teased me with Dongyeon…”

“Eiiy… isn’t he handsome, hm?”

“Yes, he is handsome, but—“

“Eiiy kyeopta… Dongyeon always said that you’re beautiful too…” Jonghyun burst out laughing as he saw Yuri’s face turning blushed.

“Oppaaa…” Yuri started to nag while Jonghyun just kept laughing happily. “Oh, unnie, look at oppa. Oppa is really having fun of teasing me…” she said as Yuna went out from her room.

“It’s not teasing.” Yuna said as she joined Jonghyun’s side. “Omma said that you and him exchanged text almost every day… aigoo kyeopta…”

Yuri exhaled soundly in purpose. “Now I can’t do anything if my unnie and oppa became one in unison.” She said, makes Yuna and Jonghyun chuckled over her act.

“Nah, we have to go right now so you finally able to breathe.” Jonghyun said as he stood up. “Oh, but are you sure you dont want to come with us?”

“Oppa, I’ve visited Samchon, Imo and Unnie more often than you two.” Yuri grinned. “I’ve just came last week so for now just take your time.”

“Arasseo. I know, it’s because you want to be alone right now so you can text and call Dongyeon without no one disturbing you, right?” Jonghyun began to again, earning a laugh from Yuna and a nag from Yuri.

 

* * *

 

“Oh here comes my beautiful dongsaeng!” Jonghyun’s noona was the first to welcome her as soon as they entered Jonghyun’s house. “Or should I add in-law?” she winked.

“You can add it later.” Jonghyun casually said, makes his noona giggled while Yuna just blushed with his sudden words. “Where’s Omeoni and Abeoji?” he asked but actually no one should answer him because their parents just walked to them and welcoming Yuna.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Omeoni, Abeoji.” Yuna bowed politely and smiled, while Jonghyun’s mom gave her a warm hug as a reply.

“Oh I’m so happy to see you again, Yuna-ya. But why you’re so skinny, dear?” Jonghyun’s Mom asked worriedly as she cupped Yuna’s face.

“The management only let her to eat grass and stuffs like that. It kinda stressed me out seeing her eating a very little portion like that…” Jonghyun is the one who answered it with disagreement on his expression.

“It’s just for our upcoming album so we’re on diet program again, omeoni.” Yuna explained with a reassuring smile. Somehow it’s a very warmhearted seeing Jonghyun’s family is really care about her.

“You should bring her often to eat something delicious, Jonghyui.” Jonghyun’s Dad said which was replied with a nod from Jonghyun.

“Since you’re here, just waiting a little more, dear, okay? I’m cooking many delicious food for you.”

“Can I cook with you too, omeoni?” Yuna asked in excitement. She really likes to see Busan’s Mom cooked the food and she really want to learn a lot from them.

“Of course you can.” Jonghyun’s sister hugged Yuna’s shoulder lovingly. “Kkaja!”

While Yuna along with his mom and his sister were busy in the kitchen, Jonghyun and his Dad decided to take a seat in the backyard while waiting for the lunch.

“Are you still doing a jog every early morning, Abeoji?” Jonghyun started the conversation as he knew that his Dad often jogged in the morning—at least twice a week.

“Yes, and now I have an acquaintance.” His Dad answered. “Yuna’s Dad.”

“Oh jinjja?” Jonghyun looks surprised and let out a small laugh. “Do you have many things in common with him, abeoji?”

“Yes, we have. Somehow I have a feeling that my son is already married because of our good relationship.”

Jonghyun laughed again. “Is it a bad thing of having a feeling like that?”

“No, it’s good.” His Dad answered without any doubt. “Although I never force you anything if it’s about your privacy, but somehow I’m just feeling thankful that you choose her as your girlfriend. She really get along well with our family. Maybe because we are from the same hometown that’s why it feels very good and warmhearted to communicate with her and her family…”

“That’s why Busan people said that it’s good to have a Busan woman as your girlfriend and wife if you’re a Busan guy.” Jonghyun said and smiled. “But I think, eventhough she’s not from Busan, I will still fall in love with her when I saw her few years ago…”

“You’re not normal if you didn’t fall into her.” His Dad chuckled. “And the fact that up until now, you two are still together, it really makes me feel so good. I mean, you have a strong personality, Jonghyui. Not so many people can bear and overcome it. And I feel good when I know you choose Yuna. Because I know she can handle you, and your personality. Bad or good. And you should do the same for her too. She is a very good girl, Jonghyui.”

“Yes, she is.” Jonghyun nodded in agreement. “Sometimes I feel like I’m too selfish towards her, abeoji. Not so long ago, we had a problem. And that time I feel so bad towards her. I’m just the one who threw out my anger, while she’s not. She really couldn’t express her anger. She just keep silent and apologize. Somehow it makes me feel guilty even more…” Honestly, everytime I saw her and remembered how patient, how tolerant she is to me… I really want to hug her tightly and told her that I won’t ever let her go, I love her so much…

“It really sounds like you.” His Dad let out a small laugh. “That’s why I said, you’re so lucky to find her and having her as your girlfriend. Don’t let her leave your side easily. She’s very worthy for you, Jonghyui…”

“Yes.” Jonghyun nodded firmly. “I understand, abeoji…” he smiled to his father. “Ah, by the way, can you give me any ideas, abeoji? Her birthday is coming very soon… Like, VERY SOON." he grimaced helplessly to his Dad.

 

 

 

 

 


annyeong.

okay what should I say.....

MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!!!!

you guys must already know it too right?

Duet perform, check.

Romantic song, check.

Intensely eyes staring, check.

Holding hands, check.

Perfect chemistry, check.

AND the latest one, SELCA TOGETHER, CHEEEECK!!!!!

 

The shipper checklist :

Dying of happiness, check.

Full awake a whole night, check.

Feels like flying, check.

 

oh my God, I'm so happy right now!!!! I really hope FNC will make a duet project for both of them!!! permamnently!!!

during FNC Kingdom, FA said that Jong-Na collab received the loudest cheers. wahaha sooo happy.

and not to mention Yuna's interview which has so many related things to Jonghyun.

Okay... is it the right time to say "the ship is sailing right now", eh? XD XD XD

 

uhm, since I'm so addicted to them, I hope you dont mind if I post their recent pics here.

SEE THE CHEMISTRY! Oh, what I can see is... LOVE is in the air *ah forgive me if I'm being too delusional. please forgive me. You know, I'm such a crazy fangirl and shipper right now ahahahhaah.

 

 

ah almost forgot, pls drop ur comment if u dont mind. any critics, suggest or anything will be accepted gladly ^^

and always thank you so much for you guys all who still want to read this story. love u so much. and see ya next chapt.