Chapter 2 - Our Hurt Feelings

Our World

And here comes another storm… When he took a special place in my world, he said that he can through all of the hardship and trouble as long as I’m with him… He keep his words… And I almost think that our life is so easy… We can go through anything because we’re together… I never expected that someday the big storm comes and he’s not beside me… I couldn’t stand it anymore… I need him… I need him so much…

I don’t want to say too much words. I love her. And that’s why I became like that. I didn’t hope that she will understand… but at least she should know that I really love her. Just it.

 

Few Days Later.

Cheongdamdong 111 filming day. Produce Room 04.

(I guess you guys all already watched CDD ep 5 so I just skipped until this part of JH-Juniel’s conversation)

“I don’t have a song to release in Korea. Do you have anything, oppa? Can you give me one?” asked Juniel.

“Why is a songwriter asking for a song?” Jonghyun cackled. “Ah… now I know why did she come to me when I’m composing…”

“You’re so good at composing oppa… Do you have a song that’ll suit me?” Juniel continue to ask and seems like she noticed that Jonghyun was in the middle of working a new song in the monitor right now.

Jonghyun followed her eyes and found Juniel’s look direction. Oh she noticed it. “Since the winter is coming. I wanted to try something like carol. So I’ve been looking for a female singer—“

“Ah cincca?” Juniel cut Jonghyun’s words. “Then shouldn’t you think of me first?”

“Uhmm…” Jonghyun looked doubtful before he answered Juniel’s question. But I’m not completed my words yet… I want to say that I’m looking for a female singer and I already found one… but ottokkaji…? How to say it? … “But… there’s AOA too…” he laughed awkwardly.

“AOA? Who?” Juniel asked while looking at other side, seems like knowing something.

“I was waiting--…” How can I say here that I was waiting for Director’s permission to make a duet with Yuna…

“I want to listen, oppa…” Juniel requested to listen to the song.

“That song?” Ottokkaji? If I played it right now and she noticed Yuna’s voice… and also… we’re filming right now… how if… netizens noticed it too… “Should I play it right now?”

“Wae? You don’t want me to hear it?” Juniel asked.

“Anii…”

“Then wae?” Juniel asked again when she saw Jonghyun is still busily thinking something in his mind.

“Anii…” Jonghyun shook his head and turned to the PD. “I’ll play it. But first, sorry for this PD nim, but can you edited this part?”

“Wae?” the PD asked back. “Which part?”

“The part which is I seems like thinking too much before played the song for her to listen…” Jonghyun chuckled awkwardly again. “It looks like I’m so stingy at her because I was thinking too much before let her to listen at my song although truthfully I didn’t mean like that… And also, I’ll play this song but if it still didn’t release yet until this scene aired, please edited it too…” he explained. While Juniel just smiling meaningfully.

“Arasseo…” the PD nodded in understand. They then started to film again when Jonghyun was ready to play the music.

“Do you want to listen?” asked Jonghyun.

“Yes.”

Jonghyun then clicked the play button. Hopefully Juniel wont blurt out. I’m sure she knew the limit when we’re filming like this…

“Oh this is carol! Really carol!” Juniel started to comment.

“Yes. This is carol…” Jonghyun responded while the song already played.

“Who is she??” Juniel suddenly asked when a girl voice started to sing.

“Just a chingu!” Jonghyun spontaneously answered, just like he was planned before. “We were working on a guide song together…” he said while trying his best to put a proper face. Oh?? She didn’t notice Yuna’s voice?? Oh daenghida… Then it makes the situation easier…

“Hmm…” Juniel just mumbling without asking more. “She has a good voice…”

“She’s a good singer, isn’t she?” Jonghyun agreed with Juniel’s praise. Of course... She's one of AOA's main vocals...

The song continues until Jonghyun’s part. “Oh, it’s your voice, oppa?” Juniel noticed Jonghyun’s voice right away.

“Yes…” Jonghyun let out a little laugh.

“The song is good overall...” Juniel praised when the song is near the end. “Oppa, don’t you want to do it with me?”

“With you?” Jonghyun asked awkwardly. O oh… here comes the difficult question…

“Stop thinking about AOA, oppa…” Juniel continued to convience him, made him let out an awkward laugh again. “Can you do it with me, oppa?” Juniel repeated her request.

“Ne?” Jonghyun acted awkwardly. What should I do? But this song is… Yuna’s mine. Aish… but I couldn’t say no to Junhee too… I feel bad towards her… “But…”

“But what?”

“There are too many albums that need to come out. And we are preparing our albums too. I don’t think the company will let us… ” Jonghyun told the reality since he felt bad if he’s lying so he tried to speak the fact without mentioning that the song is for other girl. “So I was thinking about releasing it next year…” Since it must be looks so sudden if I asked company’s permission to make a duet with Yuna right now…

Juniel was thinking for a moment. “Aniiya. Don’t worry about that. Let’s first record it here…”

“Here???” Jonghyun looks surprised. But I still didn’t say YES yet… Aigoo ottokkeh…?

“I’ll draw the jacket…” Juniel continued to speak. “And let’s make 20 copies—“

“Hm…” Jonghyun just kept mumbling while thinking something else. Seems like I didn’t have any choice but give this song for Junhee. I really feel bad if I said no when she’s already excited talking about her planning of this song. About Yuna… I thought Yuna will understand it. She is a very wise girl. Although I feel more bad for her. I thought I’m a worst man for her right now…

“—I’ll record it here and oppa will burn the CDs…”

“Woah, you’re really determined…” Jonghyun exclaimed. Although I only heard the ‘record here and I’ll burn the CDs’ part. I didn’t hear what is she talking at first. I was too busy thinking of Yuna’s feeling.

“After that, let’s give it to the CEO…” Juniel continued her determined planning.

“Waah…” Jonghyun lost of words. Seems like I have to meet Yuna after this and talked about the sudden change situation…

“Then, I’ll go to talk with my manager first about this oppa then I’ll back later to start recording…” said Juniel. And with that, the filming was ended, the staffs and the PDs bid a farewell and left the room. Leaving Jonghyun and Juniel.

“I think you said that you’ll go to your manager?” Jonghyun asked confusedly when he saw Juniel still sat there.

“I will. But first, I’ll wait until AOA finished the practice because I have something to talk with one of them…” said Juniel while smiling meaningfully to Jonghyun.

“AOA?” Jonghyun asked confusedly.  “Wae? You want to make a duet with one of them too?” he grinned.

“Anii. I want to ask someone’s permission from AOA. Because I want to take her song… and borrow her duet partner…” Juniel said while holding her smile. “Do you think I didn’t know anything oppa?”

“You… how… come…?”

Juniel chuckled. “Actually when I heard Yuna’s voice in this song, I wanted to ask if you have another song rather than this. But that time the camera is still filming and it’s tiring if we must to take again just because I couldn’t shut my mouth at the right time. I know this song is your duet song with Yuna, oppa. I recognized her voice as soon as I heard it. But if I keep quiet without asking whose voice is it, then the viewers might thinking that I already knew that voice and they might linked it to someone that we both know her so well, and I bet most of them will guess of AOA. So that’s why I was pretending not to know and asked curiously about that voice. And I think you already anticipated it oppa. Because you answered friend directly.” She explained all while still smiling widely. “And it’s not just a guide song, right? It’s already the completed song. I know that, oppa. That’s why right now I feel bad to Yuna. So, if you have another song, can you give me oppa?”

Jonghyun scratched his hairs. “I have a few… but there’s none suits you. It’s all for bands. There’s one too, but it doesn’t suits you too. It suits for a dancing group… So, I think I only have this song…”

“Then, I have to ask Yuna first. I don’t want to record it without her permission.” Said Juniel and stood up.

“Then you should visiting N Flying’s practice room too after you got a permission from Yuna…” Jonghyun before she left.

“Aigoo. I already asked him. Actually, he’s the one who suggested me to go after you and ask a new song from you…” Juniel chuckled.

“Wah… you already planned this with Seunghyub…” Jonghyun chuckled. “Junhee-ah, call me if you’re back here. I’ll go for a moment.”

“Arasseo. I wont talk too long with Yuna so you two can have a lunch together…” said Juniel as she knew where will Jonghyun go.

“Aish… this kid always knows everything…”

 

* * *

 

“Oppa.”

Jonghyun who was waiting in his car with eyes closed, startled when he heard someone called his name and the window’s car was knocked. He found that Yuna already there, beside the car. He unlocked the door and let Yuna to enter.

“Sorry for make you waiting oppa.” Yuna said as she entered the car and put on the seatbelt. “Nevermind.” Jonghyun started the engine. “What time you should go back here?”

“In three hours. Since Choa unnie, Jimin unnie and Hyejeong had a schedule so we have to wait of them first before continuing our practice…” Yuna answered.

“Then… what do you want to eat?” Jonghyun asked again while the car already left FNC building.

“How about oppa?”

“I know a restaurant who sell delicious food. And it’s also have a salad and diet menu.” Jonghyun said. “And the most important, of course it’s safe from media and netizens…” he added.

“Then let’s go there, oppa.” Yuna said in agreement.

“Uhm…” Jonghyun started to speak again. “Have you talked with Junhee?”

“Nee.” Yuna answered and glanced at Jonghyun. “And don’t apologize, oppa…”

“Woah! How did you know that I’m going to apologize just now?” Jonghyun asked surprisingly.

“Because I know you, oppa.” Yuna showed her charming smile. “Junhee told me how awkward oppa when she asked that song from you… She said that you’re too kind hearted that’s why you even couldn’t say yer or no for her…” Yuna giggled.

“It’s because the song is ours. But at the same time, I’ll become a bad people towards Junhee if I said no…” Jonghyun sighed despairly. “Then… how’s your decision?”

“Junhee really need your help, oppa…” said Yuna. “It’s not depend on me. It depends on you. You’re the composer, oppa.”

“And that’s your gift.”

“But Junhee wont use our lyric, oppa.” Yuna smiled. “She said that she’ll write another lyric. She feels bad if she used ours…”

“Geure…? So it means you don’t have any problem for this?”

“Wanna me to answer the truth? Actually I’m kinda upset but not with you and not with Junhee too. Maybe with the timing. And I think you’re the same, oppa. That song… you composed only for me. And we wrote down our own feeling into the lyric and sang it together. And we planned to make a duet for next year if the company allow us… But… we couldn’t act that bad for Junhee…” Yuna said truthfully. “I think you have the same thought oppa. Right?”

“Perfectly the same.” Jonghyun nodded and parked the car in private parking area in the restaurant. He turned off the engine but still holding the stirwheel. “Mian…”

“What are you apologizing for, oppa? No. Don’t feel bad. Actually that song is still ours. The original song is only for me, right?”

Jonghyun looked at Yuna. That’s why I love her. She’s really a wise girl. Yuna actually looks so calm and wise. But it doesn’t mean that she didn’t speak so much. She quite talkative and very cheerful. Everytime she was angry to me, she didn’t scold me, she just looked at me with her doe eyes. Ah… that doe eyes… for the first time I saw those eyes… I really feel something different with me… seems like my heart was beating faster than usual… and it’s still the same until now…

“But still… mian… you know… if the duet song was accepted… although we still didn’t talk to company yet…”

Yuna smiled and held Jonghyun’s hands. “Of course I might feel jealous… But don’t worry, oppa. I believe you. And Seunghyub believes Junhee too.”

“You know Junhee is just like our dongsaeng…” Jonghyun grimaced.

“Of course. That’s why I said don’t worry oppa.”

Jonghyun looked at Yuna’s eyes and finally smiled. I know… she put all of her trust in me… What a very wise girl. “Gomawo…” he said and caressed Yuna’s hairs with his free hand. “If we have a spare time, let’s make another song that ONLY for us again…”

“With all my pleasure…” Yuna said happily and smiled. “Nah, then let’s have the lunch, oppa!”

“Later.” He said, prevented Yuna from went out from the car. “We still have something to do and it will only takes few seconds…” he smiled meaningfully. “Since I only got one on my cheek before…”

Yuna’s face was blushing as she understood what was Jonghyun mean. She smiled too and slowly closed her eyes as she feels Jonghyun kissed her lips.

 


 

Few weeks later.

AOA's Dorm.

Yuna turned off her laptop after she watched Love Falls MV. Mwoya… although I said that it’s fine if oppa make a duet with Junhee but I couldn’t help but feeling so jealous and angry when they did a romance scene… He even kissed Junhee. And  Oppa didn’t talk to me about this before… Did he think that I wont get jealous although I already warned him before about my jealous feeling? Yuna pouted. I need to talk with him!

 

While at the same time in FNC Building.

“You called me, Daepyo-nim? Isa-nim?” asked Jonghyun while entering the CEO’s office.

“Oh. Jonghyun-ah. Come.”

“Ndeh. What’s the matter?”

“You know since your MV and your song was having a very god responds. So I, Director Kim and Seung Hoon are planning to filming when you’re watching your MV. And also… do a recording again, for filming. I’ll ask your manager to scheduled it.” Said CEO Han.

“Ah yes. I understand.” Jonghyun nodded. “Oh what’s that?” he asked curiously when he heard a familiar song from the laptop in front of CEO Han. While Director Kim and Director Han Seung Hoon were watching at it too.

“Come. See it.” Director Kim signaled Jonghyun to watch it.

“Oh? That’s the MV for AOA’s new song?” Jonghyun asked as soon as he looked at the screen.

“Ndeh. But still didn’t edited yet.” Director Kim answered. “How do you think?”

“I’ve already heard the song. It’s very good and catchy.” Jonghyun spoke his thought.

“Then how about this MV?” Director Han Seung Hoon asked this time.

Jonghyun looked at the screen again and paid attention to it. His eyes became widened when he saw the MV scene. WHAT IS THAT?????

“Isnt it… too…” Jonghyun finally spoke after watching the MV but couldn’t continue his question. Too… y… the MV was too y! How could she didn’t tell me about this.! Ough I’m having a headache right now!!!

“Too y?” CEO Han filled Jonghyun’s question. “That’s what I’m saying too. Should we tell the produce team to make it less…?”

“But the song is called Miniskirt. That’s why they dressed and dancing like that…” said Director Han Seung Hoon. “And also… that’s their new concept… pure and y…”

Director Kim nodded in agreement and then suddenly turned at Jonghyun. “How’s your opinion, Jonghyun-ah?”

“Uhm… but won’t it receive so many pros and cons?” he tried to speak out his mind carefully. “Honestly the part when she undressed is… terrible—“

“Jonghyun-ah, they didn’t undress completely! They only took off the long parts of their dress and show their miniskirt…” Director Kim answered while holding her laugh because of Jonghyun’s words.

“Ye, Isa-nim…” Jonghyun couldn’t respond anylonger. I guess I’ll have a heavy headache if I continued to watch it. Jonghyun sighed. “Then, I’ll tell Junhee first about the plans before.” He excused himself and left the office in a hurry after bowed politely.

“Did you hear what was he saying before?” Director Kim whispered when Jonghyun already left. “He only said she not they…”

“He must be shocked. I can see from his expression when he saw the car’s scene…” said CEO Han.

“And the car’s scene is Yuna's part, right?”

“Of course…”

 

While on the other hands, Jonghyun, as soon as he walked out from the room, he took out his phone and dialed someone.

“Oppa…” The girl answered in first tone. “We need to talk.”

“That’s what I’m going to say too. Meet me today after your schedule ended.” Jonghyun said with cold voice and ended the call.

 


 

FNC Building. 5 PM.

Produce Room 04.

Jonghyun was sitting quietly on his chair while waiting for someone. He’s not doing anything right now. He just sat and staring at the screen. But from his expression, it shows that he’s not in good mood right now.

“Come in.” he said coldly when someone knocked the door. Yuna was there, opened the door and entered the room. She noticed there’s no chair beside Jonghyun and Jonghyun didnt even move to get her a chair so that means she had to sit on the couch behind him. She walked silently and sat there.

“What did oppa want to talk about?”

“You’re the first one who said that you want to talk with me. What’s that?” Jonghyun asked back.

“I saw oppa's MV…” Yuna started to talk. “The candy scene… and the last scene… isn’t it too much oppa?”

“I guess you’re the one who allow me to publish this song with Junhee…” Jonghyun turned his chair and facing Yuna.

“Yes. But I’m just couldn’t help my… my feeling when I saw it…” said Yuna. “Oppa even didn’t tell me that there’s a forehead kiss scene…”

“What’s the point?”

Yuna bites her lips. “I mean… at least, oppa can tell me when you’re filming it. So I already anticipated it before hand… Do you know how’s my feeling when I watched it, oppa? Without any warning before hand from you?”

“So… from what you’re saying… I should tell you about that scene before you saw it so you can prepare yourself…?”

“Nee…”

“Why? Should I?”

Yuna furrowed her eyebrows. "I think so, oppa..."

"What if I think I shouldn't?"

“Oppa think that oppa shouldn’t tell me? Oppa didn’t look at me as someone for oppa?” Yuna asked in disbelief.

“Then if you think that I’m a somebody for you, how's about your MV?” Jonghyun stared at her profoundly while his voice turning colder. “Miniskirt MV.” He added when Yuna was about to ask what MV.

Yuna’s face became shocked as she heard Jonghyun mentioned the new MV. He already see it?? I even didn’t see it yet… “T—The MV?”

“Yes. The MV. I remembered I didn’t have any informations about the MV when you were filming it. And don’t you know how surprised I am when I watched it???” Even until now, I feels like want to throw something whenever I remembered her scene!

“Oppa—already… w—watched it?” Yuna asked.

“Yes.” Jonghyun answered with the coldest voice that Yuna ever heard. “Or to tell you the truth, I only focused on your scene…”

Yuna held her breathe tensely. She knew that Jonghyun is very angry right now. She never saw him like that before. When Confused MV was out, he was a bit angry too but not that much like this. And it makes Yuna feels so tense and afraid at the same time. She even couldn’t let out any words because Jonghyun’s cold voice and his cold eyes which were locking on Yuna.

“You looks enjoy when you were taking off your stocking on the car…” Jonghyun kept continuing his cold talk. “Good scene. What a very good scene…” he added with sarcastic tone.

Yuna was kept looking down without let out any voice. She knows that Jonghyun is so hurtful and angry right now and it makes her feels like want to cry but she hold it.

“Why you don’t just wear as well??? Hm?? Just don’t wear anything inside your dress! That’s what you want, right?!” Jonghyun raised his voice. This is the first time he raised his voice like that and it makes Yuna raised her head and gave him a shocked looks.

“Oppa!!” Yuna looked at him with disbelief face. She didn’t believe that Jonghyun was saying something like this to her. “Oppa museun seoriya??!”

“Wae?? Soon after your MV released, now the whole world will see what they shouldn’t see at you! Are you enjoying so much to show off your skin like that?? Geure… just raised your thigh as high as you want so everyone will see it all!!” Jonghyun said with fire on his eyes.

“Oppa!!” Yuna called him once again with almost teary-voice. “Oppa how can you talked like that…”

“Wae?? I was talking the truth! I saw it, Yuna. I already saw it! Want to know what’s on my mind when I saw that MV?? I feel like want to throw that laptop and even throw all the things that contained your MV!! And do you know what’s the one thing that makes me feel so angry?? YOU DIDN’T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THIS! And what did you say before?? At least, I should tell you if I have a forehead-kiss scene with Junhee?? Then why you didn’t tell me that you were on your MV, HUH???”

“Oppa, I’m not !!!” Yuna’s tears dropped as she heard Jonghyun’s words. Why he looks at me with those eyes?? Those angry and hateful eyes?? I never saw him like that… why… Why he even said something like that at me??? She knows that she made a mistake. She knows that her appearance in that MV surely will make Jonghyun angry. But she just couldn’t hold the anger too when Jonghyun said something too much like this. “I didn’t reveal that much, oppa! And you know that we’re not the one who decided it!!! And at least I’m not kissing someone on my MV!!!”

“Mwo?? Ah then you feel you’re better? Fine. I was bad because I kissed her forehead. And you’re better becase you ONLY show almost ALL OF YOUR SKIN to the WHOLE WORLD! Good, Yuna, good. Just continue to do something like that. The fans will like it a lot. Ah, since you enjoyed it so much, just try to give a suggest to your next PD. Tell them, for the next MV, just go !” he said with full of angry and stood up. He’s too angry right now. He didn’t want to be there anymore with her. He might did something unexpected if he kept staying there. He glanced at Yuna, who was crying on the couch, and sighed. He feels so bad at her but his anger feeling is still bigger than it. He then walked out from the room without saying anything and leaving Yuna alone there. I’M GOING CRAZY !!!

 

 

Yuna was startled when Jonghyun left the room and even slammed the door. She covered her face and burst out her tears. She feels so hurt. Hurt because this is the first time Jonghyun said something too much for her and also she feels the most hurt because she knows that she made Jonghyun feels so hurt too because of her. She feels guilty. And became more guilty when she let out her anger at Jonghyun too. It’s not him… The guy before is not Jonghyun oppa… He never talked like that to me… Never… He never raised his voice at me… He never stared so coldly like that at me… She remembered again Jonghyun’s words before he left the room and it made Yuna sobbed hardly. He must be feel so hurt… but he’s not the only one… I feel the same too…

 

 

Jonghyun feels like want to punch the wall as soon as he walked out from the room. But he still tried to control his anger. He then entered the elevator and walked out from it on 1st floor. As he walked out, he saw the rest of AOA were sitting on the lobby. Seems like they were waiting for Yuna. They looked at Jonghyun but no one dare to speak first because they noticed the very scary looks on Jonghyun’s face.

“She’s in my room. Go take her if you want to go home faster.” He said to AOA.

The AOA members just nodded politely and say yes with very low voice. Seems like they noticed what was happened with Jonghyun. They watched Jonghyun went out from the building and entered his car. They glanced at each other with scary expression when Jonghyun drove the car abruptly and leaving the building. As soon as Jonghyun left, all of them rushed off to the 3rd floor in a hurry.

Choa was the first to enter the room and found Yuna was still sobbing hardly on the couch. She rushed off in a hurry and hugged her. “Come on, you can cry as much as you want in the dorm later. We might attract so many attention if we’re still here…” she tried to convince Yuna to left the room. Fortunately Yuna is still aware so she just nodded weakly although her tears aren’t going to stop. “Wear this.” She offered the jacket and put on the hoodie for Yuna. “Just lowered your head so people wont see that you’re crying… Cmon, you can talk to us about it as much as you want later… We’re here for you…”

 

 

 

 


annyeong :)

sorry if you guys feel that it's a lame chapter T.T mian

I know--I know Jonghyun might looks too overreact towards the MV but personally I think it's normal... hehehe (pls forgive me >.<)

please just tell me if u have suggest, critics or anything. feel free to tell me :) if u dont mind

welcome and thank you so much for my lovely subscribers, readers, upvoters, comments, friends, and all of you who supported this story and *ofcourse* this couple <3

see ya next chapt :)