Chapter 4 - Our Precious Relationship

Our World

“Oppa!”

Jonghyun who just went out from the gym, stopped his walk and sighed. Even without turned his head, he knew that Yuna was following after him. “Wae?” he asked coldly.

Yuna, who was catching after Jonghyun, turned silent. Actually she didn’t know why she did that. When she saw Jonghyun was leaving, she couldn’t think of anything except to go after him. By seeing his back… I just remembered the day when he left me in his room a week ago… and I just don’t want to lost him again for a week more if I keep staying without chasing him…

“Oh. What are you doing kids?” That was CEO Han Seung Ho. Seems like he was passing by and saw Yuna and Jonghyun in strange situation. And his sudden appearance make both of them were startled. Even without turning his head back, Jonghyun knew that Yuna was more startled rather than him.

I know what is Daepyonim thinking right now… he’s guessing what happened here… I shouldn’t let him know for now… Not without any early discussion with manager hyung first… Jonghyun’s lip slowly formed an usual smile that he always put on his face. “Annyeonghaseyo, Daepyonim.” He bowed. While Yuna was doing the same thing from behind.

“Oh what are you doing, kids? Exercising together? Only two of you?” CEO Han asked while staring at both of them curiously.

“Aniiyo.” Jonghyun denied in calm tone, it’s so hard to tell that he’s acting fake or not. “I was exercising alone, while Yuna was with AOA members…”

“Aaah…” CEO Han nodded although he looks like expecting another answer. “Then, done already? Let’s have a lunch together. Yuna can go too!”

“Forgive me, Daepyonim, but I can’t. I still have to practice after this.” Yuna was the first to refuse CEO Han’s offer. And it makes Jonghyun inevitably accept the offer although he wanted to refuse it too at first but he feel inappropriate if he kept rejected it after CEO Han asked him for so many times already before. So he just nodded politely and excused himself to change his clothes first. Before he left, he took a quick glance at Yuna and unconsciously their eyes met. He stared at her for a moment while hiding his intention on his eyes. He knew Yuna was going to say something but it’s being disturbed by CEO Han. Actually he was curious too what was Yuna want to say but he maintain his own pride, and hold back himself to not ask any question or even let out any words to Yuna. He sighed and, without saying anything, he left along with CEO Han. Leaving Yuna alone once again. He feels so bad, but still his ego is overcoming him.

Yuna just stared at Jonghyun’s back hopelessly. She tried not to cry again. Yes, Enough with tears. He hate kind of weak girl, and I shouldn’t be like that…

“Gwaenchana unnie?” Hyejeong, who just appeared out of nowhere, already stood beside Yuna and hugged her shoulder. Yuna just nodded and forced a weak smile, just to make Hyejeong to not to worry about her.

 

* * *

FNC Building. Early Night.

Jonghyun entered CNBlue’s practice room. After he and CEO Han had a meal together, he had to leave for Music Show recording. That’s why it’s already night when he’s back to the office. He opened the door and found that the room is still empty, it means his brothers are still busy with their personal schedules—only Minhyuk and Yonghwa—because he knew Jungshin is with the others makne line right now somewhere in this office--or maybe having some dinners outside. He laid down on the sofa leisurely while his hands were grabbing one of his guitar there and started to play it randomly with closed eyes. But then, he opened his eyes again when he felt something just vibrated on her pocket. He took out his phone and found a pop up ktalk window on the screen.

 

Jonghoon : Wanna hv a double date tonight? *wink*

 

Jonghyun smiled bitterly as he read the chat. Actually Jonghoon has a similar situation with him. Yes, he has a girlfriend too in AOA. Jonghyun might be the first one who had crush in one of AOA members, but Jonghoon is the first who have an official relationship with one of them. For Jonghyun, it’s easily to recognize them. They appeared off-screen and on-screen the most among the others. Personally, when he know that Jonghoon and that girl is a couple, he felt that it should be like that, indeed. They are meant for each other and honestly they look so good together. Jonghoon is typically calm person but not that quiet, and that girl is… well, she is a very bright girl, and also very cheerful. A typical girl that perfectly fit for Jonghoon. Ah wait… why did I let my brain for thinking about them while my relationship is not in good situation…? Jonghyun grimaced and started to reply the chat.

 

I can’t. Mianhae. Just back from SBS and should work for a new song. Just enjoy your date with Hyejeong.

 

Actually going out together along with Hyejong-Jonghoon is fun… last time we agreed to have barbeque together… I feel bad because I couldn’t keep my promise for now… He placed his phone on the table and sighed. Ah… I guess I’ll have a heavy headache sooner. I need to continue my song… that’s the best way to relieve the stress, beside working out of course—which was failed this morning… He got up and grabbed his phone then left the room, heading to his own room in 3rd floor, Producer Room 04.

 

 

Meanwhile at AOA's Performance Room…

“Jonghoon oppa said that actually he already asked about that to Jonghyun oppa, unnie…” Hyejeong grimaced while looking at Yuna with guilty eyes. They were talking about the date and Yuna just told Hyejeong that it’s better if they didn’t ask Jonghyun to come too for now. But seems like she was late, Jonghoon already asked him.

He must be thought that I was the one who suggested it… “Then what’s his answer?” Yuna asked.

“He said that he can’t. He just back from Music Show’s recording and he has to work with his new song…” Hyejeong answered after reading another text from Jonghoon.

Yuna exhaled in relief. “Daenghida… hopefully he didn’t misunderstand it… I’m afraid he might think that I was the one who suggested it, in order to resolve the problem between us…”

“I think he won’t. We all know that Jonghyun oppa never have a bad perception towards everyone—no matter who are they. Beside, he know you so well unnie. He must be knew that Unnie won’t do something like that. And of course you won’t. You’re the one who understand him very well…” Hyejeong said and giving Yuna a reassuring smile. “But Jonghoon oppa already asked the permit from manager unnie for us. Then just come along with me and Jonghoon oppa, unnie. Although without Jonghyun oppa…”

“Eyy, I can’t…” Yuna giggled. “I don’t want to disturb your date. Well, I think I’ll stay here even after you go with Jonghoon oppa…”

“Waeyo, unnie? Do you still have a schedule?” Hyejeong tilted her head.

“No.” Yuna shook her head. “I was the one who started the mess. It means I should be the first to make it up too. That’s why… I think I should meet with oppa. I don’t care if he will kick me out or whatever. No matter what the result will be, I just won’t give up so easily…” she said with firm voice and smiled.

Hyejeong looked at Yuna with amazed look. “Unnie, you know you are so charming! That’s true! You shouldn’t give up!” she said happily, but suddenly her face turned worry again. “But unnie, what will you do to deal with Jonghyun oppa? You wont do something like… absent from Miniskirt’s promotion, right?”

“Yya, of course I won’t. Do you want to see Director Kim kill me right away if I told her like that? No, I won’t. Honestly I still don’t know how to deal with him… But I believe with him. I believe that he didn’t want to ruin our relationship too. That’s why it’s encourage me enough to face this situation…”

Yuna’s answer make Hyejeong slowly formed a smile. A wide smile. She hugged Yuna’s shoulder. “Unnie, I’m so proud of you. Hwaiting, unnie! I’ll always be on your side…Ah, I mean, we… all of members…” she added in a hurry. “Jimin and Choa unnie might hit me if I didn’t say ‘we’… Please don’t tell them…” she grimaced and laughed together with Yuna.

 

 

 

After Hyejeong and Jonghoon left, Yuna decided to look after Jonghyun. She knew that Jonghyun is still in the office because his white Benz car is still parked leisurely in the basement. She’s heading to Jonghyun Producer's Room first since she thought that it’s the first place for Jonghyun if the other of CN Blue members aren’t with him. And seems like she’s right. The light is on inside the room—she can see it from outside. She took a deep breathe first and encourage herself to knock. But then, after she knocked it few times, there’s still no respond from inside. She then decided to open the door carefully and later she found that the room is empty. She entered the room while looking around. The monitor and the instruments are all on, even Jonghyun’s phone and car’s key are on the table. Seems like he’s going somewhere for a moment… Should I wait him here? But how if my presence here is disturbing him…? She thought for a while and decided to go out. But before she left, she put the paperbag that she just brought on the table. She knew that Jonghyun didn’t have the dinner yet, that’s why she already called a food delivery before she came to see him. Actually, it’s the usual thing that she frequently did for Jonghyun if she knew that he’s too busy on working and forgot about dinner or lunch time. But once again, because of ‘the wall’ between them right now, it feels a bit strange.

After arranged the food for Jonghyun on the table, Yuna left the room. Hopefully he still want to eat those food…

 

 

 

Jonghyun was taking a cup of coffee in the coffeemaker while humming one of FT Island’s song when suddenly he realized that someone was approaching him. He turned his head and smiled as he saw AOA’s coordi was there. “Working overtime, noona?” he asked warmly. Actually she is one of CN Blue’s staffs before AOA was formed. That’s why they are close each other. CN Blue treated her as a noona which understands them so well.

“As you see, Jong. There are so many things that should be done tonight.” The coordi answered while taking a cup of coffee and joined Jonghyun in the same table. “I thought four of you were having a double date tonight? The manager said because Hyejeong and Yuna are the one who didn’t go home yet.”

“I can’t, noona. I was busy on working for a new song…” Jonghyun said while taking a sip of his coffee. Then where is she? Is she still here??

“It’s the first time you wasted the chance for having a date with Yuna… Seems like you’re very busy…” The coordi commented.

Jonghyun didn’t know how to respond it so he just mumbled something unclearly while looking away.

The coordi stared at Jonghyun for a while and sighed. “Jong, listen. Well… Actually I didn’t want to interfere your privacy but… I think I should tell you about this. I know that you and Yuna were facing some problems right now. Although Yuna didn’t say anything and keep saying that everything is okay but I can see it. She’s very bad at lying, just like you,” she added while smiling. “And… actually seems like I can guess what’s the problem about… Is it because this upcoming MV? Right?”

Actually, I’m not the kind of person who can share my personal problem so easily but for noona… I think I couldn’t deny this topic… After all, she’s responsible for Yuna too… Jonghyun sighed. “Ye, noona…” he muttered the answer.

“Well, I already expected this kind of response from you. I mean… You and Yuna ever had a little argue around Confused MV's released time but fortunately you two can make deal with each other. And now… since Miniskirt MV is showing a ier concept rather than Confused MV, I bet it must be so hard for you to accept this kind of problem again…”

“You’re right noona.” Jonghyun exhaled loudly. “Actually… beside the y concept that makes me so hard to deal with… the other reason is… she didn’t tell me anything about this. She recorded the MV around two weeks ago but I never know how’s the MV… What did she suppose me to react? Is she planning not to tell me so the whole man in this world will watch it first before me?”

“Is it the reason why she didn’t tell you beforehand?”

“No…” Jonghyun shook his head while mumbling. “I don’t know her reason actually… She didn’t tell me.”

The coordi smiled again. “You don’t know because she didn’t tell you or because you didn’t let her to tell you, Jong?”

Jonghyun looked away as he heard the question. Actually he admit that it’s him who didn’t let Yuna to explain anything. It’s just… at that time… I just filled with anger… and frustrated…

“Jong… I know it’s hard for you…” the coordi started to speak again when Jonghyun just remained silent. “But actually it’s hard for Yuna too. You know… when they were recording the MV… she is the one who looks the most hesitant to do the dance and her solo scene. You saw her part in the MV already?”

“Yes.” Jonghyun said bitterly. “Being in the car.”

“Aigoo Jong, you’re too much…” the coordi laughed. “Do you know that AOA members were agreed that actually there’re three of them who were resembling y images perfectly?”

“Ah. I heard about that during Confused promotion days… Hyejeong, Seolhyun…” Jonghyun paused for a while. “And Yuna…” he added with heavy voice.

“Right. If you already saw the MV, I think you must be noticed that Hyejeong and Seolhyun’s parts are a bit… uhm… you know… than the other members, right?”

“I didn’t pay my attention to the others actually… is it true?”

“Yes. You can check it later. Actually it supposed to be three, with Yuna too. But in the end, she just ended with that car’s scene.”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “What do you mean by ‘ended just with that car’s scene’, noona? Did you mean that actually she had more ‘revealing scene’???”

“Yes, Jong. But you know why it has cancelled? Thanks to the PD that can understood her. Do you know the reason why she acted like that, Jong? Just between two of us—ah I mean between you and AOA’s internal staffs—it’s because she was afraid of your reaction… Right from they know the MV concept, she’s the one who had so much worries among all. She knew that you will against this concept, that’s why she was so hesitant to do it…” the coordi explained. “But you don’t have to worry. She’s still doing her job professionally…” she added when she saw Jonghyun’s concerned expression. “I mean… she asked for help without being noticed by the production’s staff. She only asked it from me and manager. Then we tried to talk it with the PD team without making them know that the request was from Yuna personally…”

Jonghyun feels like someone just hit him so hardly over his body right now. And it was his guilty feeling which he just realized it right now as he heard the whole truth behind it all. He never expected that actually it was the case. He never expected how much efforts that Yuna did just because she was thinking of him so much. He lowered his face, he’s in a mess right now. But it’s different kind of mess that he felt just before he heard the truth. This time… it’s a mess that full of regret. Full of guilty feeling…  He lowered his head and closed his eyes. God… what have I done… He was too busy of blaming himself and even couldn’t bow properly when the coordi excused herself because of the sudden call from the other staffs. He’s seriously in a mess. Much than the last one. He doesn’t know what should he do right now. He wanted to find her as soon as he can right now, but it’s still hard for him, although he didn’t know the reason why. So after a while, he decided to go back to his room, PD room 04. He walked like a zombie, looks like losing his soul, losing his focus, losing his sight. He stopped in front of the door and scanning his right thumb onto the panel then entered the room. But the moment that he entered his rom, something made him stunned—and makes him gained back his sense again. “Mwoya…” he talked—to himself—when he saw so many his favorite foods already served on the table. And it’s still so warm—which means it was served just now. He walked closer to the table with his brain that can only think of one name. Yuna.

Yes, it must be her. I recognized it as soon as I saw this. He stunned when something suddenly across his memory. She’s still treat me like this even when I was act so rude over her… Yet, he just remembered that everytime they have some problems, Yuna will always do what she usually did for Jonghyun, although sometimes it was done without words. Just like now.

Yes… that’s her… the girl who’s very worthy for me… Why I was so stupid these days… letting her became apart from me… So stupid And I just realized it… Although I sometimes can acted so cold towards her, but she never did the same to me. Even when it’s my fault… she’s the one who always apologized first and telling me to forgive her… I just realized her uncountable efforts that she did just for me… Why I’m being so selfish here? She… even when I know that she feels distracted over my scene with Juniel, but I even didn’t let her to let out her feeling towards me. It was me again being selfish that time…

Jonghyun closed his eyes as he feels the guilty feeling overwhelmed him once again. He grabbed his phone in a hurry and dialed Yuna’s number—something that he avoided to do it for these few days. He sighed frustratedly when the operator machine answered him. Without thinking anymore, he went out from his room and started to find her. She must be still here. He entered the elevator in a hurry and about to press the lower floor. His destination is either Ensemble Room or Performance Studio.

He went out from the elevator in a hurry as he arrived in the destined floor. He walked faster towards Ensemble Room 04, which was AOA’s Black usually used for practice. He held his breathe as he saw Yuna’s presence through the doorglass. He opened the door and wanted to enter in a hurry but suddenly he stopped his move. Oh, she’s playing the keyboard… he thought and entered quietly, since Yuna is still unaware and still immersed into the song that she was playing with the keyboard.

It was one of SS501’s song. (ok, let me include it since I’m so in love with this song *and the group*. I just feel that the song matched with the situation between them right now. and also it goes well with piano *ough so biased LOL*). Jonghyun knew it, and also Yuna ever mentioned that it’s one of her favorite song. It entitled as Until Forever. And Jonghyun also know what is the meaning of the lyric although Yuna just played it instrumentally but the lyric is echoing in his head. He remembered exactly the most memoriable lyric that he and Yuna had the same thought about it—that the lyric matched with their feelings for each other…

Any challenge that comes our way

Let’s overcome it with our love

Please look at me for eternity
Please hold me for eternity
Love me for eternity
So that we’ll be happy

Jonghyun couldn’t hold his feeling anymore as the lyric keeps echoing over him. He closed the door behind him soundly and it makes Yuna finally recognized him. She looked at Jonghyun with surprised expression. “Oppa…” she frozenly called Jonghyun.

Jonghyun stared at Yuna firmly. Why I only can see the hurt in those eyes? I miss the sparkling eyes… the eyes that makes me fall in love deeper and deeper everytime I see it… He walked closer and stopped in front of her, makes the keyboard became the only barrier between them. “You prepared the dinner for me.”

It’s not a question. It’s a statement. Yuna knew it. That’s why she didn’t nod nor shook her head. She just lowered her head, avoiding Jonghyun’s stare. “Mianhae oppa. I’ll take them out if you didn’t like…” she said since she couldn’t read Jonghyun’s expression, so she only can thought for the worst possible. She stood up and about to approach the door but Jonghyun already moved so fast and blocked her way.

“I didn’t tell you to take it out from my room! Where are you going then, hm?” Jonghyun asked coldly. “Are you avoiding me right now?”

“No…” Yuna said, almost whispered, while lowering her head. I just didn’t want you feel disturbed because of my act…

“No? Then look at me, Seo Yuna!”

Yuna was taken aback with Jonghyun’s firm voice and makes her feel that she shouldn’t against his words. She raised her head and found those black eyes which were staring boldly at her, makes her knees suddenly feel so weak. But she remained to stand still. I have to face him. I should brave enough to face this problem with him… I didn’t care if I win over him or not… one thing that I just had to make sure is… I shouldn’t let him to leave me for twice… I can do anything to prevent it happen again… Yes, I can.

Jonghyun is hardly to control his feeling right now. He knew he had to speak, to explain, to let out many words first before he can get his girlfriend back. Yes, I feel that I lost her, although it might only one or two weeks but I feel like I lost her for years already… And I need to get her back. But after all of my harsh words, my rude acts, I know I couldn’t just say sorry and hug her. No… then it must be unfair for her… She suffered too much, while I’m the one who caused it… “Follow me!” he grabbed Yuna’s hands and dragged her to go out from the room.

Yuna followed him without voice, even when they entered the elevator, she just remained silent. She knew actually where did Jonghyun bring him. And she was right. Jonghyun brought her to his producer room.

Jonghyun closed the door behind him and finally release Yuna’s hands. “You’re going to eat dinner with me.” He walked towards the sofa and sat there, while starting to unwrap the foods.

Once again, Yuna know it’s a firm statement from him. She walked to the couch and sat there. In an opposite corner where Jonghyun was sitting. Still without any voice, she prepared the chopsticks for Jonghyun and herself and unwrapping the salad.

“Where did you buy these all?” Jonghyun began to ask while starting to eat the foods. He tried to speak casually although he himself feels tense.

“I’m not buying. It’s from your fans oppa.” Yuna answered. She’s eating the salad while slightly lowering her head.

“Geure…” Jonghyun muttered and continued to eat. Although Yuna was trying to speak casually too, the tense feeling between them were in the air. They continued to eat without continuing to exchange any words until they finished the food.

Yuna cleaned the foodstuffs and went out to put it on the trashcan then she entered Jonghyun’s room again. But when she came back, Jonghyun already moved from his position before. Now, he is sitting in front of his monitor.

“Take a sit. I want you to listen for something.” He said without looking at Yuna.

Yuna followed his order once again without voice. She sat on the couch, behind Jonghyun, while looking at him who was busily doing something with his monitor. Seems like it’s a new song that he wants Yuna to listen at it. It’s a common act between them actually. Whenever Jonghyun just composed a new song, Yuna is always the first person to listen at it, and it’s vice versa. But it feels different when our situation is like that… I mean… how does he expect me to give my responses when we even still couldn’t talk casually with each other… She was lost in her thought when suddenly the music started playing, makes her paid full attention to it. Oh… the melody… sounds like a warm-hearted song… Yuna thought as she heard the intro. She closed her eyes, starting to get immersed with the song, but then, the lyrics--which was singing in english--makes her stunned.

 

I remember the day I saw you, when I didn’t even know your name
Your mysterious smile is still so clear, making my heart race

You came into me like the scent of flowers spreading with the wind
Fall in love

My heart pounds on this sleepless night, a night where I draw you out, endless night
All night, I’ll let you hear, I’ll tell you about sweet my love

The starlight flows through your child-like eyes, look at my eyes
Always at the same spot, always at the same place, always in my heart

 

“This song will be feature in our upcoming album…” Jonghyun’s voice made Yuna back to reality as the song was ended. “Is it good?”

Yuna nodded without any doubt. I fell in love as soon as I heard it… As expected… he’s very talented… I’m so proud of him… but the lyric… the lyric… aish why it makes me feel anxious… did he write it from his own experience… then who is ‘she’…

Jonghyun stared at Yuna, noticed the anxious feeling that Yuna was trying hard to hide. “Actually the lyric was written long ago before the music. It was… around… four years ago…”

“Four years?” Yuna spontaneously responds. “During oppa’s early debut?”

Jonghyun nodded. “The title is Sleepless Night. The night when you couldn’t sleep because of the excited feeling and happiness from someone. Honestly, I’ve experienced it that time. That’s why I turned it into a song lyric…” he paused for a moment then looked straightly into Yuna’s eyes. “Thanks to you…”

Yuna was taken aback by hearing Jonghyun’s last words. She stared at Jonghyun with disbelief expression. “Me…?”

“Who else do you think?” Jonghyun asked back. “Yes, you, Seo Yuna. Honestly I saved this lyric with another plan… that I will compose a duet song again by using this lyric. And actually I planned to write another lyric for this music, but then I couldnt think any. And suddenly… the situation between us turned like this… that’s why I finally decided to use this lyric… So… so you will understand…” he sighed and stood up then sat beside Yuna. “Did I say before that I wrote this lyric because my feeling four years ago? To tell you the truth, I’m still feeling it continuously… up until now…” he stared at Yuna, who was looking at him with the eyes that started to get teary. “I know I’ve been so selfish towards you, Yuna. The day when I found the MV… I really couldn’t think clearly. My head was filled with my ego, my anger, my upset feeling… everything. It’s just… I feel like I was being betrayed that time. Few days ago before you did the MV scene, we were talking about that already. It makes me feel so upset… how can you didn’t tell me about this…”

Yuna felt her chest thightened as she see the pain in Jonghyun’s words. She herself even couldn’t her tears anylonger as Jonghyun started to speak out what’s on his heart and mind. She knew that she hurted Jonghyun’s feeling. That’s why she feels sad and afraid much more than Jonghyun. She was so afraid of losing him. She was afraid that he might couldn’t accept her again…

“But then I realized, Yuna…” Jonghyun started to speak again with heavy voice. “You did the right thing for our relationship. Yes, you did. I was the one who create this mess. I was the one who did so many mistakes. I was the one who hurted you. I didn’t tell you about the scenes in MV too. I didn’t let you to express your upset feeling towards the MV. It’s just me who’s being selfish and let out my anger when I saw your MV. I even didn’t give you any chances to explain, yet I acted as blind and deaf towards all of resolution that we can talked together. I treated you rudely by leaving you that night. I let out so many harsh words to you that night. Even when I knew that you were crying, I didn’t tend to look back at you. My pride was too high, and it makes me being so selfish. So many people have been talking to me, give me many advices, told me to think with clear brain, but yet, I’m so stubborn. I know that this problem could be more complicated if we didn’t talk about it right away. But once again, I avoided it. I was keeping my stupid pride once again by not making any contacts with you. Then, this morning when we met again, when you said that you wanted to fix the situation between us, actually I really want it too. But once again… I don’t know why I’m being so stubborn, so cold-hearted, so selfish…” he stopped and buried his face into his palm, his breathe is getting heavier and his voice is so husky. “Then I met with your coordi noona. She told me how big your efforts to make your scenes can be acceptable for me. That… Gosh… Yuna… even for me, I never did something that worthy so much for you just like you did for me…”

“Oppa…” Yuna was lost of words. She really didn’t expect that Jonghyun will blurt out like this. And… what did he say? It’s not my fault but his? No… he never did anything wrong… “Oppa… it was me… it was my fault… not you…” she tried to touch Jonghyun’s arm, while her tears were dropping on his face. “Oppa… don’t say like that… it’s me…”

Jonghyun finally turned his eyes to Yuna, and for the first time Yuna saw him was like that. He looks so frustrated, regretful, and… sad. Totally sad. His eyes were flashing it all. It just feels like seeing him crying without dropping any tears. He faced Yuna and looked straightly into her eyes. “For all of my mistakes… all of my faults… all of my rude acts… all of my harsh words… my stubbornness… that hurted you so much… mianhae Yuna… jeongmal mianhaeyo… I know I’m not deserve to get your forgiveness so easy but… I’m truly sorry, Yuna… I know even right now I sound so selfish… it’s because… it’s because I’m so scared of losing you… I’m so scared that I might already too much and you can’t hold it anylonger… I’m so scared that you might… you might… leave me… I never feel so scared like this before… now I’m realizing that losing you is the one thing that I really scared of… Forgive me, Yuna… Please forgive—“ Jonghyun couldn’t finish her words because Yuna suddenly hugged him. Tightly. He can feel her arms wrapped around his neck and she was sobbing hardly on his shoulder.

“Don’t say something like that please oppa… Please don’t beg my forgiveness like that. You didn’t do anything wrong. You shouldn’t apologize like that. It was me… I hide it all from you because I’m so scared if you might angry at me and you’ll leave me… I’m so scared of it oppa…”

Jonghyun released her so he can see Yuna’s face. He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs softly. “But then, I should just gave you a chance to explain it that time. That was my mistake, Yuna. You have to admit it… And… can you forgive me please?” he asked in pleaded tone.

Yuna still sobbed hardly when she finally nodded. “Even if you didn’t ask it, oppa… I did already…” she said weakly as Jonghyun brought her into his embrace. Letting her to cry on his warm chest. Hugging her tightly. Yuna can feel Jonghyun’s lips was kissing her top of head. It makes her feel so relieved and blessed. She got her man back. And it was more than enough.

They were remaining in that pose for a while. No one let out any voices. Jonghyun just keep Yuna’s hairs while sometimes he landed a kiss on her top of head and her forehead. While Yuna is still leaning her head comfortably on Jonghyun’s chest. Seems like they were enjoying to share their love feeling without too much saying.

“Yuna…” Jonghyun finally spoke after a long silence, while still hugging Yuna tightly. “Why did you think that I might leave you…?”

Yuna raised her head and her eyes met with Jonghyun’s, who was lowering his head to look at Yuna too. “It’s a possible thing, I think, oppa. I make you feel disappointed and hurt…”

“Such a thing like that won’t make me leave you…”

“But I’m so afraid oppa. After all, you are CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun. You can choose any girls. You even can make the face of top girlsfroup becomes your girlfriend if you want…”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows, seems disagree with Yuna’s statement. “Hey, I’m not Yonghwa hyung who has a very high popularity among idol girls…”

Yuna grimaced. “Oppa, you are so popular among the girls too, believe me. If only you want to open your eyes so wide, then you can see what I mean…”

Jonghyun curled down his lips. “Who cares, by the way? I’m not interest to find it out. I don’t need any attentions from other girls. I have you. And it’s more than enough for me.” He said nicely and gave his charming smile to Yuna. “So, Yuna, don’t try to leave me…”

“I won’t.” Yuna shook her head while smiling blissfully. “Ah, with one condition, then.”

“Mwo?? What is it??”

“You said before that keeping your pride so high is one of your mistake, oppa. But I don’t think so…”

“Wae?” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows, confused.

Yuna smiled and straightened her upper body, so she can faced Jonghyun clearly. “Aren’t Busan guay should be like that actually? Honestly I knew it already since long ago that this is one of your character oppa. And that’s one of reason why I’m in love with you. Did you forget that I’m from Busan too, oppa? A busan girl knew the character of Busan guy so well, and actually I feel proud of you. That’s one of your charming point that other guys rarely have. So, please don’t think it as a bad thing. I love you, just the way you are.” she stared at Jonghyun with her sparkling-doe eyes. The eyes that irresistible for Jonghyun.

Jonghyun actually was taken aback with Yuna’s words. He just didn’t expect that Yuna will see it from a good side. And that’s my woman… She, who can accept me and loves me the way I am… I know, I know since beginning that she’s the right one for me. I know that I choose a very right decision to make her becomes mine… His lips slowly formed a smile. He leaned forward and gave a kiss on Yuna’s forehead gently. “Gomawo, Yuna…” he whispered. “I love you…”

Yuna couldn’t hide her blissful smile once again. She closed her eyes, feels the warm feeling that flowing over her body. “Nado, oppa…”

Jonghyun kissed her forehead once again and slowly down to her lips. He kissed her lips tenderly for a while and broke it with a blissful smile on their own face. “Uhm… I don’t know why I feels like want to eat some tangerines right now. Somehow I feel like I slightly taste it out of nowhere…” Jonghyun commented bluntly.

Yuna chuckled over Jonghyun’s words. “Mian, oppa. Probably because of my lip balm…” she kept chuckling,  didn’t expect that Jonghyun noticed it. Actually Jonghyun and she has the same favorite fruits, one of them is tangerine. “I think there are some tangerines in the cafeteria. Let me take some for you.” she said as she remembered that some staffs usually bought some and placed it in the cafeteria.

“Then I’ll come with you.” Jonghyun followed Yuna to stand up. “Actually, if we’re filming a romantic drama right now, I should be prevented you from leaving and said that I just will taste it again from your lips. But somehow that kind of words give me goosebumps. Beside, I’m dying to eat the real tangerines for now, so kkaja!” he said with funny expression.

Yuna couldn’t help but laughed towards Jonghyun’s blunt words. That’s my boyfriend… He might seems like didn’t have any romantic side but actually even if he didn’t show it clearly, I can feel it… “Arasseo, let’s go then, oppa.” She happily said and went out from the room with Jonghyun.

“Oh! Yuna?? Jonghyun?? Why I kept seeing both of you together for a whole day?”

Oh God!

 

 

 


annyeong :)

again, a very late update T.T pls forgive me

sorry if you guys feel that it's a lame chapter T.T I'm not good in writing resolving-problem's scene

and please just tell me if u have suggest, critics or anything. feel free to tell me :) if u dont mind

welcome and thank you so much for my lovely subscribers, readers, upvoters, comments, friends, and all of you who supported this story and *ofcourse* this couple <3

see ya next chapt :)