Prologue 1 - When You Enter My World

Our World

 

 

This is my world. I can choose people who can enter my world. But do you believe with something called "coincidence"? For me, there's no something like coincidence. It called destiny. Predetermined destiny. But, when he suddenly appear in my world. I dont know how to deal with him.What should I call it? Destiny? What kind of destiny? I dont think there will be a destiny for us. Because he's too far away from me. Then can I just erase him from my world? But why I can't?

FNC Academy. Few years ago.

“Ah! Choesonghamnida.” Yuna bowed uncontinously when she accidentally bumped into someone. It’s because she just went out from ensemble room while talking with Jimin behind and didn’t realize that at the same time someone was passing the room.

“Gwaenchana?”

Yuna suddenly stopped from bowing. Oh that voice… I know who he is. She raised her head and found a tall guy with fairest white skin and black mess hair—ani, maybe not a mess but it’s his style was looking at me. See? I was right. Who else had a profound eyes like him in this company? “Sunbaenim, forgive me.” She bowed once again. Although she knows him but it’s the first time they met personally. And for sure, she bets that he didn’t know who she is. She joined FNC Academy around one or two year after he joined but they never met in person, and lately she heard that he, along his bandmate, went to Japan and finally made a debut there as an indie band and few months ago he finally back to Korea and debuted in early this year. Of course it’s rare to see them since he and his bandmates began to busy with the schedule.

“I’m sorry too. Gwaenchana?” he asked with guilty voice and looked at Yuna.  “Uhm… Dugu… seoyo?” he asked bluntly.

Ah! As a trainee, I forgot one important thing! I should introduce myself first to sunbae. “Forgive me, sunbaenim. My name is Seo Yu Na. I’m a trainee here.”

“Oh. Mianhamnida. I didn’t know because I never saw you before. Forgive me.” He apologized back. Maybe feels a bit guilty because he didn’t know his labelmate. “Gwaenchana?”

“Ndeh?? Ah ndeh…” Yuna nodded and looked down. His eyes are seriously no joke. So profound and sharp.

“Seriously? We bumped pretty hard. You don’t feel hurt or anything?” he asked with concerned tone.

“No, sunbaenim. I’m fine. And forgive me for bumped into you. It’s my fault.” Yuna bowed once again.

That person, who is CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun suddenly chuckled and made Yuna raised my head because of surprise. “Why you always bow to me? Relax.” He showed his dimple smile.

Woah… he has a very nice smile. Why he rare to show his smile on TV? He can be more popular than Yonghwa sunbaenim… Is it him? Is it really him? No… I mean… in my imagination, I was thinking that he is a cold and quiet person because of that eyes and that expression. But when he smiled, he totally looks different. Yuna was in awe because of his sudden change expression.

“Are you still practicing?” Jonghyun continued to ask. “This is already late hour. Actually I was surprised when you opened the door because I think the room already empty that’s why I was stopped in front of the door just now.”

“Uhm… we’re about to finish. Do you want to use this room, sunbaenim?”

“No. I’m going upstairs. I’m just arrived and want to use the toilet here…”

Ah yes. How stupid I am. He isn’t a trainee anymore of course he occupied own practice room upstairs. But what was he saying before? Just arrive? “Ah… ndeh…” I don’t know how to respond so I’m just nodded.

“Hyung!!” Suddenly someone came out from the lift and yelled. “What takes you so long? You have to install the mic. Yonghwa hyung and his wife already waiting for us.”

Aaah... I just remember that Yonghwa sunbaenim are filming WGM nowadays. That's why he came here in this late hour. They must be will do a filming together...

“Arasseo. Wait me.” He grimaced at his bandmate, Lee Jungshin, who was waiting on the lift. “I have to go now. You and the others should go home right now. It’s already late.” He smiled once again and walked to the lift. But after a few steps, he stopped and turned around. “Uhm, by any chance, are you from Busan? Your satoori sounds so familiar…”

“Ndeh sunbaenim…”

“Aah. Very nice to meet a friend from the same hometown. Then, see you again. Make sure to tell me if you got hurt because of bumped into me. I’ll get you to the doctor.” He raised his right hand, excused himself and entered the lift while Jungshin sunbaenim was grumbling because of he had to up and down just to call him.

Yuna stared at his back until he finally entered the lift. When the lift was about to close, Jonghyun smiled at her once again and waved his hand a little. He… he’s waving at me? No… I mean, he was well known as a cold city guy, same as my imagination for a whole time… but why he looks different right now?

“Yya. Seo Yuna! Did you already forget that you want to go to the toilet because you’ve just met Jonghyun sunbaenim??” Jimin unnie suddenly patted her shoulder from behind.

“Ndeh? Ah… ndeh. I want to go to toilet…” I finally aware.

“Aigoo… you just met your idol and you’re already forgot what are you going to do…” Jimin chuckled. “Right? When CN Blue sunbaenim debuted, ah anii, since you joined, you already a fan of Jonghyun sunbaenim, right?”

“Anii. Museun seoriya, unnie…” Yuna tried to hide my embarrassment and ran into the toilet. Woah… sometimes Jimin unnie's mind-reader was scary… But… she’s right. I am his fan since I know about him. At that time…

“Seo Yuna! Ppalli it’s getting late!” Jimin unnie called me once again infront of the toilet. “You can recall your moment with sunbaenim later at home…” she continued to tease me.

“Unnie!”

 

 


 

This is my world that fully occupied by me. All of rules are made by me. I can accept other people to come into my world but If someone is going to disturb me or make me feel uneasy, then I can kick him/her out as soon as I want. But when she suddenly came to my world. I dont know what I'm going to do with her. To tell you the truth, she's different. I dont think I can easily make a deal with her. I want to kick her out from my world but I can't. I want to let her stay in my world but I feel something will change. And I even couldnt predicted what will happen... is it something bad? or is it something good?

FNC Academy. Few Years Ago

“Ouh! Gwaenchana??” Jonghyun spontaneously asked to someone who bumped into him when he was walking on the corridor basement and someone suddenly went out from an ensemble room without awareness of his presence.

“Ah! Cheosunghamnida!” that girl seems like didn’t hear Jonghyun’s question but keep bowing.

Oh? Who’s this girl? I never saw her before… “Gwaenchana?” Jonghyun asked again in concerned tone. This girl bumped into me pretty hard. I’m afraid if she feel hurts or something…

That girl raised her head and her eyes were wider when she saw Jonghyun. “Sunbaenim, forgive me.” She bowed once again.

Oh? Who’s this girl with those sparkling eyes? Jonghyun thought unconsciously as soon as their eyes met. “I’m sorry too. Gwaenchana?” he asked once again. “But… uhm… dugu… seoyo?” he couldn’t hold his curious feeling.

That girl looks surprised. Ah. She must be feels that I’m an arrogant person. “Forgive me, sunbaenim. My name is Seo Yu Na. I’m a trainee here.”

Hooh… she’s quite funny. Why she apologizes instead me? “Oh. Mianhamnida. I didn’t know because I never saw you before. Forgive me.” Jonghyun apologized back. Actually the only one who has to apologize is me. I already made her body feels hurt and I even didn’t know my labelmate’s name… and seeing that she just went out from ensemble room, I think she’s in music department.

“Ndeh?? Ah… ndeh…” that girl--who’s her name again? Yoon Ah? Yu Na?—looked down.

Wae?? Seems like she didn’t want to look at me. Is she that angry because I made her feels hurt?? I think so… “Seriously? We bumped pretty hard. You don’t feel hurt or anything?” Jonghyun asked with concerned tone. For sure, she might feel hurt maybe around her arms.

“No, sunbaenim. I’m fine. Forgive me for bumped into you.” That girl bowed once again.

Ho? How many times she already bowed at me? Is it her hobby or what? Jonghyun couldn’t hide his chuckle. “Why you’re always bowing at me? Relax…” Eh? Wae? Did I say something wrong again? She suddenly raised her head and looked at me in surprised. “Uhm… are you still practicing? This is already late hour.  Actually I was surprised when you opened the door because I think the room already empty that’s why I was stopped in front of the door just now.”

“Uhm… we’re about to finish. Do you want to use the room, sunbaenim?”

Hoh. Again. Why her eyes were always sparkle like that? Seems like she put something like diamond on her eyes. Actually I never paid any attention to girls that I’ve just met, but for her eyes… What can I say it? A doe eyes, yes, she has the doe and sparkling eyes. It’s the first time I paid too much attention only at a girl’s eyes… Uhm… changkkamman…. What was her question before? Did I want to use the room, right? “No. I’m going upstairs. I’m just arrived and wanted to use the toilet here… that’s why…”

“Ah… ndeh…” Yuna nodded but before I want to say something again, an annoying voice who always disturb my life everyday, was heard as soon as the lift suddenly opened.

“Hyung!! What takes you so long? You have to install the mic. Yonghwa hyung and his wife already waiting for us.”

Ah! Right! I almost forgot that we’re going to meet Yonghwa hyung’s “wife” formally for the first time as a “family”. Honestly if I can choose, I’ll choose to stay at dorm and composing some musics. Because something like “meeting with a girlgroup member” is kinda… awkward?... molla, it just feels so uncomfortable… but as a dongsaeng, I always considerate Yonghwa hyung, that’s why I was ended here… “Arasseo. Wait me.” I grimaced at Jungshin and turned back to the girl infront of me. “I have to go now. You and the others should go home right now. It’s already late.” I said before I walked to the lift but suddenly I remembered something. “Uhm, by any chance are you from Busan? Your satoori sounds so familiar…” I know I was a bit late to realize it but I’m pretty sure this girl is from Busan…

“Ndeh sunbaenim…”

Ah! I was right! Do you know how the feeling if you were on other city and suddenly you found someone who was from the same hometown with you? That’s exactly what I was feeling everytime I met a fellow from Busan.

“Aah. Very nice to meet a friend from the same hometown. Then, see you again. Make sure to tell me if you got hurt because of bumped into me. I’ll get you to the doctor.” Jonghyun raised his right hand, excuse himself and entered the lift.

“Yya hyung! You made me tired! I’ve went back and forth just to call you…” Jungshin grumbled as soon as Jonghyun entered. He then pressed the button and the lift was closed. “By the way, what were you talking about with her?”

“Her? Do you know her?” Jonghyun asked back.

Jungshin grimaced at him. “Of course. She is a trainee here… If I’m not wrong, she’s in music department. Piano class.” Said Jungshin. “That’s the first time I saw you talked with another girl except Sojin noona, hyung… Usually, you’re an ignorant person even if you met with a very beautiful girl…”

“Huh? Anii… It’s because we had a little accident…” And she has something that makes me couldn’t ignore her… What is that? I even don’t know… her eyes? Her voice? Her face? Her… molla! I don’t know!

“We’re here. So please stop your mindtalking about her and please back to reality first, hyung!”

Jonghyun glared at Jungshin. “Yya! What do you mean by my mindtalking about her??”

“Aren’t you thinking about her now, hyung? I can see it…” Jungshin grinned. “Did she resemble your ideal type?”

“Yya! Stop your mouth from talking nonsense.” Jonghyun gave him a glare. “I even don’t know about my ideal type…”

“Oh, right. I forgot that hyung was so ignorant even just to find out about your ideal type…” Jungshin sighed. “Then why you didn’t try to make her as your ideal type, hyung?” he continued to tease Jonghyun and in the next second, he already received a kick behind his knee from Jonghyun.

 

 

 



 

annyeong ^^

sorry for this chapt. It's just a random sudden thoguht. At first I was planning to post the chapter 1 but suddenly I want to create a prologue so that's why it ended like this. sorry if it's very short, so many wrong grammars and not that good. forgive me

and pls forgive me for people who didnt like this couple nor this story but I decide to write it because there's few of you guys who were waiting of this. sorry and thank you so much.

as usual, thank you for 12 subscribers who already hit the subs button even before I do any update. thanks for all of ur feedbacks too ^^ I appreciate it a lot. and thanks for the readers too ^^

if u dont mind, u can tell me your feedbacks or comments or suggest or critics, anything. ^^ thank you so much.

thank you so much and see you ^^