Chapter 1 - Our Feelings Are Falling In A Song

Our World

He finally found a place in my world. A fixed place. Which was no other people ever took that place. Everything goes well. All of my thought at first are unreasonable for now... For now... If only there's no something disturb us...

I was hardly to fall in love with someone. That's why I'm saying that I won't accept random people to come to my world. Actually I think I already predicted that this would happen. That she will make a big change in my life when she stepped into my world. But hey,when it's a good change, I think I wont let her go from the fixed place that she already taken in my world...

 

FNC Building. Produce Room 04.

“Annyeonghaseyo…”

“Oh!” Jonghyun looks surprised when he saw someone was standing at the door. “Kkamjakkiya. Why you’re greeting in formal way?”

“I’ve knocked the door so many times but seems like you didn’t hear it. And I think oppa is filming right now that’s why I used a formal greeting.” That girl smiled. “Did I disturb you oppa?”

“Of course no. Come in.” Jonghyun smiled widely. “Sit here.” He pulled another chair for that girl so she can sit beside him rathen than at sofa.

“Are you woking on a song, oppa?” Yuna asked when she already sat and looked at the screen.

“Nee.” Jonghyun nodded. “You know, after our physocological test result was out and it was revealed that we were all filled with stress, since that Han Daepyo-nim always wandering around me everytime… That’s why I locked myself here… trying to create a new song to make myself busy…”

“Wae?” Yuna giggled. “You don’t like being followed everywhere by Daepyo-nim, oppa?”

“Anii… It doesn’t mean that I don’t like him. Our Daepyo-nim is very kind hearted. But it’s kinda stressed me out…” Jonghyun leaned on the chair and sighed. “Isnt it awkward if only me and him had a lunch together…?”

“Kind of…” Yuna laughed. “So, here you are... Composing a new song… is it for your new album, oppa?”

“Anii… The songs for our new album already choosen, although we still didn’t record it yet…” Jonghyun explained. “For this song… I don’t know yet. I was stuck when I’m doing the guide part…”

“Wae?” Yuna looks surprised. “I think you’re very good in guiding a song oppa…”

“But this song is different…” Jonghyun grimaced. “Seems like something was missing…”

“Something?” Yuna raised her eyebrows, confused. “Then… can I listen it, oppa?”

“Huh?” Jonghyun look surprised. “Uhm…”

“I can’t? Then gwaenchana… Mian, oppa. I was just curious…”

“Anii… It’s not like that…” Jonghyun scratched his hairs while Yuna was waiting for his answer. How should I tell her… Should I be honest…? “Well… actually… this song… I composed this song… for you…” he finally blurt out the truth answer since he’s so weak at lying.

“For me?” Yuna pointed at herself, surprised. “Cincca??”

“Nee. Since your birthday is coming very soon… I supposed to compose a song for you. But as you see right now…” he tilted his head at the screen.

“You’re so honest oppa…” Yuna giggled while looking at Jonghyun. “Then… since it’s already revealed that this song is a gift for me, then can I hear it?”

“But the guide song isn’t inserted yet…” Jonghyun said but he still played the music and paid attention at Yuna’s expression when the music already started.

“Oh. It’s so great…” Yuna praised after the music was ended. “And it sounds like a Christmas song, oppa…”

“OH! You noticed it?” Jonghyun looks surprised and smiling. “Since Christmas and your birthday are close, so I wanted that the song has two feelings in it…”

“Cincca?” Yuna smiled happily again. “Uhm but oppa… seems like this song is supposed to be a duet song… I noticed that the key was changed after the first part, and back again after the second part…”

“Uhm... Actually you’re right… That’s why I said that I was stuck when doing  a guide song…”

“Then if it’s like that, oppa can ask a female singer to do it with you. Try to ask Junhee… or Choa unnie…” Yuna suggested Juniel and AOA’s Choa.

“Wae?” Jonghyun looked at him with disagreement. “Why I should ask other people when I have a girlfriend who is a good singer?”

Yuna’s face turn blushed when Jonghyun said the words. “But I thought you said that this song is for me…?”

“Nee… but honestly the reason why I insisted do the guide song alone rather than called other girl to help me because the only one voice that I think could fit perfectly for this song is only your voice…” Jonghyun stared at Yuna and smiled.

“Soo… it means… Please give me the mic, PD-nim…” Yuna giggled.

Jonghyun grimaced. “You called me like that?”

“Wae, oppa? In fact, you’re an producer. If you aren't, then why you owned a room here…?” Yuna asked innocently.

“Ah geure…? Then I’m just the same like the other producers here…?” Jonghyun mumbled childishly.

“Getting mad?” Yuna asked playfully and tilted her head to see Jonghyun’s face. Although she was younger than Jonghyun but Yuna found that Jonghyun is more often showed his cute and childish side. Just like right now. She giggled when she saw Jonghyun was putting a sulky face.

“Mad? I think I can’t if you’re putting you're giggling so cute like that…” Jonghyun ruffled Yuna’s hairs. “Then, shall we start?”

“Nee.” Yuna back to sit straightly. “Oh, by the way oppa,” she suddenly spoke again when as the music was starting. “For me, of course you’re different than the others…”

 

* * *

 

“Why you recorded the part when I’m still talking with you oppa…” Yuna grimaced when they finished the guide song together.

 “Who told you to say it when the music already started…” Jonghyun laughed. “Beside, I really like the way you said that I’m different with others.” He stared at Yuna and chuckled. “Nah. I think the guide song already perfectly match. I’ll start to write the lyric…”

“Since it’s our duet song… can I write the lyric for my part oppa?” Yuna asked.

“You want?” Jonghyun asked back. “But uhm… if it’s like that, then it already had no meaning anymore if I said that this song is for you…” he scratched his hairs.

“Nah, since the song is for me… Wont it be more sweet if we wrote the lyric together? For me, it’s the best gift. Knowing each heart by writing our lyric's part, oppa…” Yuna looked at him with sparkling eyes.

“Cincca… You said it so well..." Jonghyun ruffled Yuna's hairs lovingly once again.  "Arasseo. Let’s write the lyric. Uhm… can you write it in English?”

“Oppa want it in English?”

“It’s just… you know... I'm not the kind of sweet and cheesy guy. If I used Korean… I might couldn’t stand of embarassment…” he said while turning his head away, hide his shyness.

Yuna giggled again. “Arasseo, oppa. Let's write it in English...”

 

* * *

 

“So, that’s your feeling for me…” Jonghyun couldn’t stop smiling widely when they finished first-take-recording together with the lyric that’ve just done. “Just wanna hold you, babe~” he sang the lyric which was written by Yuna and his smile became wider.

“It’s my true feeling and you looks having fun of teasing me oppa…”

“Anii. I’m not teasing. Don’t you see that I really love it?” Jonghyun grinned at Yuna. “Surprisingly, our lyric matched so well… that means our hearts are feeling the same…” he said happily. “Nah, after I’ve done with arrangement and others, I’ll give it to you…”

“Gomawo…” Yuna said happily. “Thank you for this sweetest gift… It’s my first time receiving such a gift from a man—please don’t count my family or fans…”

“It’s my first time to give a gift for a girl too—please don’t count my family and my fans…” Jonghyun copied Yuna’s last words and laughed together with her.

“Aish... maldo andwae…”

“You didn’t believe me? Ah… actually I haven’t give any gifts to a girl yet since this one isn’t counted as a gift anymore…”

Suddenly Yuna’s phone was ringing. And it’s Jimin who was calling her. She picked up the phone. “Ndeh unnie? Aah… arasseo unnie. I’ll be there right now…” she said and ended the call.

Jonghyun glanced at her. “Wae? Time for practice?”

“Nee…”

“When will your comeback?”

“Uhm… The date isn’t fixed yet. But the recording are already completed…” said Yuna.

Jonghyun glanced at her. “What’s the next concept?”

“Uhm… it’s still on discussion, oppa…”

Jonghyun sighed. "Honestly, I'm kinda afraid of anticipating AOA's new concept actually..."

"Waeyo, oppa?"

"For me, Red Motion is the limit. But I'm afraid that the new concept will be more than Red Motion's concept... You know what I'm talking about, right?"

Yuna nodded quietly. Oppa really against a y concept. He always feel annoyed everytime he found out that my stage costume is too revealed... Yuna still remembered what he was saying when they were having some conversation at the back days ago. "If only I'm choosen as AOA's next producer, I'll prefer to show off your skills rather than your skins... It makes me sick!" and honestly Yuna agreed with him too. If only we can choose what should we do... I'll choose the same answer with him...

"Wae?" Jonghyun asked when he noticed Yuna was silent.

"Anii..." Yuna shook her head. "I'm just afraid if the next concept will be... more..." she bites her lips, couldnt finis the words.

"Let's just see then. For now, you just should always do your best..." Jonghyun tried to make her smile again. Although he, himself, is still worried a lot.

"Nee, oppa." Yuna nodded. "“Then, seems like I have to go now. How about you, oppa?”

“I’ll do the rest of this song so it can be completed faster.” Jonghyun answered. “By the way, don’t you think it’s great if we publish this song? Since the Christmas is coming closer…?”

“I think it’s very good for Christmas oppa.” Yuna said in agreement. “But can we get Director Kim and Han Daepyo’s permission?”

“I think we can…” Jonghyun mumbled. “But the hardest part is… how to start the topic… they might think it’s so strange that we suddenly ask for making a duet…” he grimaced. “I’ll think about it later. Maybe Yonghwa hyung and my dongsaeng can give an advice so we can publish this song… or if not, then let's just wait for another chance...”

“Arasseo, oppa. I’ll think about it too, although it’s useless for me since Daepyo-nim depends you much more than me.” Yuna grinned. “Then, I’m leaving oppa…”

“Just leaving like that?”

“Of course no…” Yuna smiled and pecked on Jonghyun’s left cheek.

“I was thinking why you pecked me rather than hug me… since your lyric said that you wanna hold me…” Jonghyun again. “Are you too shy to write kiss?”

“Oppa…” Yuna looked away to hide her embarssement. “You’re enjoying so much of teasing me…”

“Because it’s fun.” Jonghyun laughed. He pulled Yuna closer and kissed her cheek too. “Go. Don’t ever late if you have a practice or else you’ll get scolded by your manager… or the worst… by Director Kim…”

“Ah! You’re right oppa… Then see you…” Yuna waved and left the room in a hurry, she saw Jonghyun continued to work while putting an earphone before she closed the door. She was about to walk when suddenly someone was out from the lift and it was Director Kim Young Soon. Yuna held her breathe as they saw each other. What a bad timing I haveshe thought. “Annyeonghaseyo, Isa-nim…” she bowed politely.

“Yuna? What are you doing here?” Director Kim walked closer while asking her. “You didn’t have any practice today?”

“I’m about to go to practice studio right now…” Yuna answered politely although she was a bit nervous.

“Then why you’re here?” Director Kim continued to ask and looked at the door behind Yuna. “Produce Room 04? Isn’t it Jonghyunnie’s room?”

Ottokkeh?? Someone please save me… “Ye, isa-nim…” she didn’t have a choice but answered truthfully with a small voice.

“Is Jonghyunnie inside?”

“Ye…”

Director Kim was staring at her for a while. “Then, you can go practice now…” she finally spoke.

Yuna was a bit surprise with Director Kim’s words. Cincca? She didn’t ask anything about why I’m here? Oh thanks God… She bowed politely before she entered the lift and sighed in relief. Daenghida…

 

 

“Oh you’re here.” CEO Han Seung Ho, who just went out from Produce Room 01 noticed Director Kim. “What are you doing there?” he asked curiously when he saw Director Kim is still standing in front of Jonghyun’s produce room.

“You know, I met Yuna here just now…”

“Yuna dugu? Seo Yuna?” he asked.

“Of course. And she’s alone. I mean… she isnt with the other members…”

“Oh?” CEO Han tilted his head, confused. “What is she doing here? It’s very rare to see her around this floor except if she was recording…”

"Recording what? You even just signed the contract with Big Brother few days ago..." sadi Director Kim. “Seems like she just went out from this room…” she pointed the door in front of them. “It’s Jonghyunnie’s right?”

“Yes.” CEO Han nodded. “But what was she doing in Jonghyunnie’s room?”

“Why you’re asking me? I even surprised when I saw her…”

“Jonghyunnie…? Yuna…?” CEO Han mumbled and exchanged glances with Director Kim.

At that time, Jonghyun suddenly went out from his room. He looks surprised when he saw Director Kim and CEO Han were standing in front of his room but still, he greeted them politely.

“Oh, Jonghyun-ah, where are you going?”

“Toilet.” Jonghyun grinned while pointing the door on the corner. “What’s the matter? Do you have something to talk with me, Isa-nim, Daepyo-nim?”

Director Kim was looking at him for a moment until she finally shook her head. “Anii… You can continue your activity…”

“Ah ye…” Jonghyun excused himself although he feels something strange with Director Kim and CEO Han’s expression. Ah… mind your own business Jongie…

 


 

Night. CNBlue's Dorm.

"Oh hyung, you're back..." Jonghyun greeted Yonghwa who just back from filming the drama.

"Yeah. Oh so tired..." Yonghwa exclaimed while putting his bag on the couch and walking to the fridge to take some drinks. "Where are Jungshin and Minhyuk?"

"Jungshin is already fell asleep..." Jonghyun answered while still busy with his game on PC. "Same with Minhyuk, he fell asleep as soon as he went home..."

"Geure..." Yonghwa mumbled and sat on the couch. "Have you completed the lyrics for your song?" he asked about Jonghyun's self composed song which will be include in their next comeback album.

"Not yet. How about you, hyung?"

"Me too. Maybe I'll finish them all after the drama wrapped up filming..." said Yonghwa. "Last night I heard something like Carol's song. Is it you?"

"Ah nee. I was composing it..."

"It sounds very nice. Is it already completed?"

"Sort of..." Jonghyun paused his game and turned to Yonghwa. "Actually it's for Yuna..."

"Ho~oh...Finally you're going to give a gift for your girlfriend? I can't believe it..." " Yonghwa grinned. "But I like that song, although I only heard the melody last night but I think it's a very good song. Wont you try to publish it?"

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. "Actually I want... but I think not now..."

"Waeyo?"

"We're going to release new album, hyung after you finished the drama. We should focused more on it..."

"Well actually you're right..." Yonghwa nodded. "Then let's just find another good timing to publish that song."

"Right." Jonghyun nodded. Let Yuna enjoyed that song only for herself first. Since I composed only for her actually...

 

 

 


annyeong ^^

ok first let me explain something kkk XD maybe some of of you might confused with the plot from prologue to this chapt. like "why they suddenly become a couple etc ect.." actually that's why I made the prologues at first - I did it on purpose. the prologue is the prologue, not a present chapter ^^

and aboutt their way until they became a couple... i think it will revealed in the next and the next chapt ^^

so please forgive me for this lame chapt T.T

also, welcome and thank you so much for my lovely SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, FRIENDS, AND ALL OF YOU WHO STILL SUPPORT AND READ THIS STORY ^^ love u all ^^

and please feel free to tell me if you have any critics, suggests, or feedbacks ^^ i'll accept it all gladly.

see you next chapt ^^ *and please keep support CNBLUE CantStop album XD oh and let's anticipate for the upcoming FNC Kingdom ^^