Chapter 5.

Angel - 1004

In the silence held by the five of them, you suddenly doubted everything that has happened to you. It didn't made sense that these five men who were once so kind and joyful had became... like who they are today. Does it matter if what they said were the truth, or otherwise anymore? As in, do you even care about your own survival, which is obviously in their hands now. It seems, what they wanted wasn't to kill you. It was just to tease you or something..
Memories of all of you playing by the beach side during one Summer's camp, or how the love story of yours and Daehyun unfolds bit by bit, with occasional probbing and teasing from his pals and your girlfriends. And how did it all became like this?

Your mind spun in circles as you let fearful thoughts grow in silence. And the five of them, gave each other knowing smug look.

"There...There.. " HimChan cooed, " The bright side is, we won't hurt you. Not now that is, " Jongup laughed out loud suddenly at Himchan's words. And which draws the joining of laughters of the rest.
"You could,... " YongGuk raised his cup at you to catch your attention, " Ask us any questions, we would gladly answer them, as truthfully as we can. " He gave a smirk to Zelo. Zelo return a grin and turned to face you. 

You gritted your teeth, " Let me go. " You muttered harshly.

JongUp tutted, " No no Noona, not yet. Not when the main actor is absent. He needs to see this. "

"That's not a question by the way, " YongGuk cut in, " For your information, Questions are anything that could be of a help to increase your survival rates, or to decrease your survival rates. " You shot your head up and stared at him, surprised.
" Normally the latter, " YongGuk gave you a disgusting smile again.

"That....," you hesitate, "Is not even fair, " you mumbled. You didn't know that you would have the guts to whine either. For the fact, you know you're becoming less and less of yourself as the days goes by. You shouldn't have come. You shouldn't have left. You shouldn't have known Daehyun.

"I am never fair. " He smirked at you, tipping his head to the side as if he was so proud of this.
But that's a lie. He was the man of justice. When you know the six of them, he has always been the one that set the wrong to right. All the bullies feared him in school. All the elderly in the neighbourhood know of this righteous man. He was a man of justice. He was.
Never fair, is essentially indicating a forever to what he had said. He lied.

" And...I am getting bored. Are you going to ask questions already?! " Jong Up snapped, he seems to be back in his world and rolled something small between his fingers. You closed your eyes and wondered, if you dared to wish if Daehyun was here. 
You recalled your first question for Daehyun. 

" What are you? " This question rolled off pretty easily. You have said it at least over two times with Daehyun. 
Your heart felt a strange aching and empty feeling as you thought of Daehyun. 
You felt as if you're a lost bird, and you could sense that your home is destroyed by someone. 

HimChan's eyes widen and glanced at the rest before bursting out laughing. He was obviously amused with your choice of words. Noting that it was a What and not a Who.

" Your... Worst.. Nightmare. " YoungJae hissed before anyone else could respond. He was still so dangerously close to you.

You really hate their teasing. They could have just eaten you, why would they just keep you here and waste your time iwth all these teasing. You asked a question, but their answers is barely directed at your question. Right, they are the ones in control because your life is in their hands. But consider this, do you even care if all these ends? You felt like you have lost the purpose to live. Previously, it was probably for Daehyun. Those happily ever afters promised with every memory you both created together. Now? What's the purpose to live?
These thoughts ecalated and you felt a sudden urge of boldness, " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" You screamed.

" Whoa whoa.. " Zelo grinned as he gave a knowing glance to the rest, as if he was pleased that you are getting pissed off, flapping his hands as if to cool you down, " Chill Noona. YoungJae Hyung was right though, " He still keep his grin, and that made your hair stood, " We're your worst nightmares. Though, " He glanced at himchan with a smirk, " You probably had one already. "

Your eyes widened...They... They knew? 
Ohno. 


" Yes yes little ______, we know. Cause we did that, no actually, I did that. " HimChan stood up proudly. He flipped the book back to the cover page and walked close to you.
" And to reply you, we are De-gels. Demonic Angels. We are sent, by the Creator of Matoki to conquer Earth, That includes your beloved by the way, " he tucked his hands in his pockets and turned his back on you. " You see.. " He starts to describe with his hands dramatically emphasising his words, " Earth needs six things right now. "

De-gel, that name struck you again as you stressed your brain to recall snippets of what Daehyun had told you. Matoki, now that word is unfamiliar. What do they mean though? Don't you know them since you were thirteen? Why did they say as if they were from another.. country? Nono.. another planet? You perked your ears to listen, and you also noticed that your hands have gotten numb from the tying of your hands. You winced and tried to loosen the object that held your hands together, to no avail. It barely budged with all the writhing. 

" Justice. " YongGuk grinned. Obviously proud of what the creater of Matoki had given him. 
" Emotion, " HimChan did a curtsy spreading his arms to his sides as if he was giving you an ending pose of a stage performer..
" Passion, " Jongup lazily spat, still inspecting something invisible to your eye from where you were held at. .
" Happiness... " Zelo gave a disgusted face, a straight contrast from the word itself..
Everyone stared at Youngjae nudging him to continue. YoungJae shrugged his shoulders, " I guess, ... I don't know, don't look at me. "
HimChan rolled his eyes, " That stupid de-gel forgotten what the creater told him. "
He looked back at you, " ANYWAYS, " He walked around in slow circles before you.
" Your lover boy, needs to find love in this earth. Or rather, he needs to give love to this world. "

"Huh? " What does he meant? Wait, What Daehyun need to do? Wait... does it mean...?

"You see, all of us are entasked with these words. These POWERFUL words.
Because we need to conquer Earth, we need to find these and give to Earth. "

Give to earth? Wait, conquer Earth????

" It's an exchange, " JongUp added.

HimChan nodded in his direction. " And you see, .... what we need, is to swallow a person's soul. A human, so that we could get, " He pointed at YongGuk, " Justice, "  then at himself, " Emotion, " he tossed a look at JongUp, Zelo and Youngjae, " And you know what.. "

"Anyways, ... "

That didn't make sense. You give a planet what they need, you still conquer them and dominate them and strapped them from what they desire like freedom. These six things are not necessary. Justice, but would it resolve poverty? Emotions would it make people more emphatising to things around them? Passion, for what? The desire to pursue dreams that were always put down by others? Happiness? That can never be lasting. And Love? Daehyun gives back Earth Love, and what, he called you to swallow your soul and fulfill what he wants? Why do they need such things anyway, when they first know you, they had all these already. " So you captured me, for? " You glared at HimChan.

HimChan smirked and walked his way to you slowly, and even closer to you. " M'darling, the more enraged you feel, the more powerful I get. Do you know? " He took a finger and traced your jawline. "I need emotions from you, to save Matoki. And these boys, " he pointed at them, " need from you as well. Unless you want to share your little friends back at home?  "

" You are going to be a hero for your beloved Earth. " He clasped his hands together and tucked them under his chin dramatically to tease you.

" By giving you myself, so I can give Earth what they supposedly need, which eventually becomes futile? " you growled.

HimChan laughed, " Wow, she's smart. " He looked at you, " Yes, eventually, you die off, and all of us will fulfil and be able to return to Matoki, the creater will deal with Earth accordingly. For your information, your Earth isn't all that fanciful either. At least, " he glanced at the boys, " Matoki have all these six items. " 

Was he right? Does Earth has those anymore?
Those thoughts were tiring you. You looked away from him, you were tired. 
You didn't want to know what they had in store for you. You just want to get out. You just want to give up and leave. 

" So, Right now, " Himchan continued playing with a strand of your hair. His breath was cold as he was dangerously close to you as he played with another strand of hair. Zelo crouched down and pounced upwards tightly clawing the wooden planks that supported the building. You glanced around, this was just like the dream. You recognised the marks across the walls, the two skulls by the side. 
"We're just waiting for... " 

The door crashed open. And you witness an enraged Daehyun entered. He looks devastingly fierce and you felt fear. You caught HimChan giving you a smug grin. You know, he could sense the emotions you felt. You hide your face and calm your heart. You didn't want to give in to him. Daehyun's eyes were flaring gold red and they caught yours, which you immediately looked away, out of fear. You knew, he would be hurt, he was already weak. But, but you can't trust him either. Or can you? 

"Why.... " YongGuk smirked, " Hello.. " He teased. 
" Did we... gave you an invitation? " YoungJae asked casually. 

"LET HER GO. " Daehyun boomed, and you cringed your forehead in response to the overwhelming voice. 

JongUp laughed, " That's easy, bite me first. " JongUp taunt Daehyun first. 

Daehyun glared at Jongup and cast a worried glance at you. 
You didn't understand. 

"Yeah, save your lover girl, bite us first. " HImchan encouraged. 

Wait what? You were confused. 

" You need her so bad right? You need to swallow her soul right? " Zelo smirked. And you felt strength to look into Daehyun's eyes. You wanted to know the truth. Why did he call you here? 

"LET HER GO. " Daehyun boomed, only even louder. He let his hands be flamed and blaring with fire. But it was silly. The fire barely scared anyone. You know he was weak, but never knew how weak he was. 

HimChan laughed and glanced at YoungJae, nudging him forward. YoungJae nodded. 
He slowly inched his way to Daehyun, Daehyun gotten more cautious and placed his flaming hands and averted his intense glare at his brother. Your heart winced, they had been such close pals, such close brothers, what is happening? YoungJae's lips snarled into the ugliest smile you've ever seen. Daehyun looks unafraid. He gave you a long look, and close his eyes quickly and opened them just as fast. Daehyun tossed a fire flame at Youngjae. In the same moment, the object that held your hand fell apart. you were surprised and you caught Himchan looking at you. 
You were surprised, and caught HimChan directing his attention at you. You calmed yourself, and cleared any thoughts that revealed they loosening of your tied hands. You wouldn't want Daehyun's efforts to go to waste. 

The fight was intense, the other four looks terrribly bored, but Daehyun was on the losing end. You didn't understand why Daehyun has gotten so weak when the rest of them are so strong. Or how can Daehyun be weak when he has defeated both YongGuk and HimChan alone. Daehyun was already burnt on a side of his shoulder due to YoungJae's attacks. It hurts your heart to see Daehyun and YoungJae fighting physically. You've always been envious of their brother bond. It must have been the reason why Himchan sent YoungJae. You wondered again, why is HimChan the one doing all the shots, instead of YongGuk. Just as you thought of this, YongGuk boomed, " Stop. " 

It was as if his voice has set even the wind to stop howling. Everyone stopped and glanced at him. YongGuk's smirk remained. 
He glanced at you. And that smirk grew into a smug, or that disgusting smile you really hate so much. You missed his gummy smile. 

"Go. " He nodded at Daehyun. 
Everyone was surprised. 
" HYUNG! " Zelo retorted. He was obviously not happy. 
Himchan shook his head and walked back to the table where the book lied. 

" Go now. " He insisted. 
You didn't understand why Yong Guk would be calling shots now. And why would he let you go. 

"On what conditions? " Daehyun was still on guard and glared at his old brother whom he used to respect so much. What had happened to them?

YongGuk smirked, " You know them, you still want me to say? " He glanced at you, " Or you want her to hear?" 
Daehyun's eyes widen, " You better keep your mouth sealed. " He cautiously paced his way to you, grabbed you close to his chest. 
Next thing you knew, you vanished with Daehyun. 

-----------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" Zelo yelled at his Hyung. He was still not happy. 
YongGuk smirked, " You'll know in time to come. " 
He went back and gulped the remnants of the red liquid. 
"You'll regret it, " HimChan nagged. 
"I'm never fair, and never wrong. " 
JongUp burst out laughing. 
YoungJae peered at the skies, he winced in pain as he carefully touch the burnt area from the fight earlier. 
He murmured, " Keep your promise Hyung, please. "