Page 8

Next Chapter(011814)

January 30, 2014


Thursday. I woke up seeing my phone vibrating. I checked to see what it is and saw Kai's GoodMorning message. What a great thing to start my day. Reading his text message makes me smile to the fullest. I went out of bed and pick up my towel. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I went back to my room and fix my bed and put back all the pillows dropped on the floor because of me too much moving when Im sleeping.  I lie down again to reply to his text.

 


Babe! Good Morning. I just woke up. Yes I'll eat now, you should too. See you later. Iloveyoutoo babe :**
(sent 7:35am)

 

 I don't feel like going to school but I have to take those quizzes I've missed when I cut classes. Of course Minhee, Kai and others will be there because we were all together when we missed those quizzes. I swear if Minhee continue to do those sweet things to Kai I don't know if I can still protect our friendship knowing that it's my love were talking about here. She knows how much I love Kai. I tell her that everyday. 

 


Once I got to school Minhee hugged me. I was shocked of her sudden move but I still hug her back.

 


"Yah! Waeyo!" I chuckled while tapping her back.


"I know why you were like that yesterday..Mianhe.." She said like she was a crying baby.


"What are you talking about Minhee..weird girl." I smiled and pinched her cheek.


I know that she already know what Im feeling maybe Suho told her last night. Suho cares for the both of us and doesn't want our friendship to be ruined because of a certain guy. Minhee have loved Kai once and I know that feelings won't fade right away since I told her to just give up on him because of me and Kai having a mutual feelings for each other and she understand that as a friends. Sometimes she joke around that she will steal Kai from me and I will tell her I'll end things with her. But that's only for fun and we don't want that to happen.

 


The whole day Minhee will keep distance with me and Kai. When were walking she will leave us behind or she will let us walk first. Im glad that she's keeping good distance with my boyfriend now. I know she understands me well what I'am really feeling. But there's a fact that Kai himself will go near her because they're just so tight to each other so even if Minhee keep distance with him. Kai doesn't know what's happening so he will still do act the same to Minhee.

 


Today is the last day of school and were a having a long weekend due to the Chinese New Year tomorrow and a holiday on Monday. I didn't waste any oppurtunity with Kai today. I talked to him as long as I can and Im glad I didn't look so nervous while talking to him. I love it when he calls me Babe in front of everyone. Even though it's so normal to call your girlfriend that I still find it so cute and sweet specially when he is the one saying it. 

 


I blush everytime he calls me that and I can't hide it that's why everyone will tease me and it's so embarassing seeing him laughing at me. I love it when he laughs with his clapping hands and stomping his feet, when he smiles, everything. Every move he do. I fall inlove with him even more and deeper. I won't see him for 4days I will sure miss him. I just to get this long weekend over and go to school already.

 


**

 


Friday


We texted each other since we woke up. The way we exchange sweet text messages to each other is enough to tell that we already miss each other. He's off to Seoul right now to work there for a part time job for 3days. When he arrived there at noon. He can't text me anymore since he will be busy working. He has to work for 9hours so I can't text him until 9 o'clock. I really miss him already but I should just be patient and wait for his text message.

 


Hello! Good Evening Babe. Eat your dinner now okay? It's my breaktime so I get to text you. I'll eat now babe. Text you later. Imissyou! Iloveyou babe! :**
(received 7:26pm)

 


Time went really slow I feel like I've been waiting forever. At half past 7 I ate dinner and now watching T.V. Still waiting for his work to finish. He must be really tired and maybe when he gets home he will sleep right away and will have no time to text me.

 


Babe! I just got home. How are you babe?
(received 9:05pm)

 

Get some rest now babe. Im fine, how's work?
(sent 9:07pm)


It's so tiring. They gave me all the paper works and they even let me carry those bundles of pamplets to give away.
(received 9:10pm)


You work hard babe. Well done. Babe if you want to sleep now it's alright with me. :))
(sent 9:12pm)


Is it really alright with you babe? Then can I go to sleep first this time babe?
(received 9:15pm)

 


I knew it. He won't have time to text me and I understand him really well. I know that he's tired and need some rest. So it's really fine with me that he will sleep before me. He usually sleeps at midnight while I sleep when it's about half past 10.

 


Yes babe. You should sleep now. :**
(sent 9:20pm)

 

Alright then. I'll go ahead. Goodnight babe. Just text me when you're sleeping ok? Sleep early babe. Iloveyou babe! :**
(received 9:22pm)

 


I spazz on the internet after I texted him then after a few minutes Im getting really sleepy.

 


Good Night babe! I'll sleep now. Iloveyou :**
(sent 9:47pm)

 


Saturday


Another day like yesterday too. He went to work early and went home late and tired so he have to sleep early and get ready for his last day of work tomorrow. He just text whenever he has a freetime. He didn't have that much work to do today so we get to text each other today like usual.

 


Sunday
He texted me this morning with his very first short and not sweet at all GoodMorningText. I texted him when I woke up and he didn't even reply me. Lunch time came and he still haven't texted me. I still haven't eat my lunch yet. I don't have appetite. Im so lazy today. I lie down my bed the whole time while spazzing on the internet or if I get sick of it I will read a fanfics.

 


I was eating chocolate and  watching T.V in my room when I heard a knock on the door. It was my sister.


"Hey your boyfriend chatted me on facebook asking where you are right now."


"Just tell him Im in my room. Pabo!"


Then she went out. Why did he have time to go on facebook and not even having a tine to text me a single text. I went online then I saw he is still online. I chatted him.


Babe :(


He didn't even reply me. He saw my message then he went offline. How rude. I wonder what he is doing right now. Is he that busy? or he just doesn't want to waste his time for me.


Babe you're not even texting me :(
(sent 12:25pm)


Sorry babe. I can't text you right now. Im kind of busy.
(received 12:27pm)


Alright babe. Just text me when you're not busy :))
(sent 12:29pm)


I still haven't eaten lunch yet. I can't be bothered and Im not that hungry so I let them eat first.
Babe let's eat lunch now? :))
(received 12:41pm)


Alright babe. Eatwell :**
(sent 12:43pm)


After reading his text I quickly went out and sat down in the dining room. They're still eating so I still catch up with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02-02-14 (sunday) there you go guys! I updated two chapters. that's what happening to us right now. I can't update any more for niw since there's no new happenings. I'll update when we go back to school. =)) love.love