Page 3

Next Chapter(011814)

For the next days I've been very happy because were back to normal again. Waking up every morning reading his Good Morning Message to me and sleeping every night with his sweet night message. This time im pretty sure something good will happen and we'll npt end up just being friends. Well I hope so. Kai makes me fall inlove with him more each day and I can't help myself. Just seeing him makes my heart beat so fast like there's no tomorrow. I can't forget to breathe slow whenever I hear his deep voice. I just can't take my eyes off him every minute and I swear that Im thinking of him every second each day.

 

Just a few more days and it's my birthday or should I say it's our birthday. Im thinking not to go to school on that day since I don't have money to treat everyone that day. My grandma keeps on asking whether I have visitors on Tuesday so she can prepare something for them to eat. But I told her no one is coming and that she can't really force herself to cook. She's getting old so she gets tired easily.

 

Monday. I woke up still sleepy. My eyes were still half closed. First thing first. I check my phone to see if Kai has texted me and he hasn't. Maybe he's still sleeping. Im guessing he'll text me around 9 o'clock. And as always Im correct. I didn't wear my proper uniform today. I wore my P.E uniform instead even though I don't have P.E today. I just can't be bothered to hold my skirt everytime once Im outside because it's too windy. Well good students would.

 

On my way to school, I was alone Minhee went to school early today so she's waiting for me at the lobby. I was texting Chanyeol the whole time since I woke up. He really wants to spend time with me but I keep on saying reasons just to decline his invitation. I just dont feel like it since Im the girl here he should just make effort to go to my classroom and visit. Kai doesn't know that I text Chanyeol a lot. I don't want him to know. Lucky, Chanyeol doesn't have a big mouth to tell him.

 

At the canteen, Me, Minhee, Taemin and Suho were eating snacks and skipping classes. We can't help it were hungry as. Suho remembered that it's my birthday tomorrow. He told me he wants to celebrate it at my house. So I called my grandma that I have a visitor tomorrow so she could buy stuffs now since Suho volunteered to cook knowing that grandma can't do it all alone. We all volunteered to cook since were all taking BS of Hotel and Restaurant Management. We should know how to cook. lol

 

January 14, 2014 Tuesday

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYE :**

(received 12:05am)

 

While my grandma is cooking. I cleaned the house very well and Im proud of my job. I finished everything at half past 10 and before I even take a shower Minhee came. I told her to wait for everyone else while I take a shower. Im not expecting Kai would come since it's his birthday as well and his celebrating it with his family I guess. Once I finished fixing myself wearing shorts and a gray top and a simple earrings. Not even bothering to brush my hair and put a powder on my face I went out of my room to see everyone.

 

While walking to the lounge, I can hear them talking too loud to each other. As expected Kai didn't come. I felt so disappointed but happy because my friends are here to make this day enjoyable and my parents already called me through skype earlier since they're in New Zealand working. So I have to enjoy my day.

 

The hours went so fast. It's already evening they're still here lying on my bed. They drunk a few alcohol that cause them to be this dizzy. I feel like they want to sleep already. I have 3 boys and 3 girls in my room right now. Taemin, Suho, Luhan, Minhee, Krystal and Sulli. They're all pairing up themselves with each other. I wish Kai was here so we could enjoy this moment. Suho notice how sad I'am so he keeps on being a clown to everyone and were all laughing so hard like it's the best joke ever.

 

Soon to 7 o'clock they all went out of my room, get ready and went home. I wash the dishes and picked all the things on the ground. They left me with a mess. Aish. I lied down my bed and relax my body. Im so tired that I want to sleep already when I feel my phone vibrates. I checked my phone only to find out the Kai has been texting me earlier.

 

Kai /3 unread messages/

 

Happy Birthday Again :** I hope you're enjoying it.

(received 3:24pm)

 

Are they still there?

(received 5:47pm)

 

Aye? How's your birthday?

(received 6:52pm)

 

I replied to his text message with all effort. I mean with matching smiley faces so that he won't know that it's not actually a good birthday without him. I want to celebrate my birthday with him and it hurts me when I cant. He explained why he didn't come and I trully understand him. My sad feelings faded and turned into happiness as we texted each other till nearly midnight. He went to sleep at about half past 11 o'clock and I slept exactly 12:20am on January 15. I know it's a tiring day but it took me ages to sleep.