Page 2

Next Chapter(011814)

January 8, 2014 Wednesday


I have 4 subjects today. I have P.E today so I have to go to school early. I went off my bed and take a shower as fast as I can. Brush my teeth and do my hair. Im running late again. But I have to hurry this time. Minhee texted me that she's already at school and everyone's in the gym right now practicing their performance on our practical exam. Obviously, I didn't know that we have an exam today because if I knew then I would've wake up early.


Once I got to school I saw Minhee is waiting for me at the school lobby. She doesn't want to enter the gym without me. How sweet. So we entered the gym and the other class were in groups practicing they're performance while my classmates were just there standing and watching them. Once they saw me and Minhee. They felt relieved. So they haven't even started anything yet without us. I know Me and Minhee are dancers but this is a practical exam they should team up and work together for this.

 

I felt good somehow knowing that we're the leaders of our class since its dance class. So I taught them everything that I remember from our lesson and I think I taught them well. But that's not actually the reason why Im feeling kinda energetic right now. The reason is, for the first time Kai attended our P.E class. Since the first time we have P.E he never attended knowing that this class starts very early than our usual subjects.


During my 3rd subject (English). I was telling Taemin everything that Chanyeol is texting me that would probably make Kai jealous (if he even care). Chanyeol really wants to spend his free time with me but I can't because I have classes. He said he'll just drop me off my  next subject and I told Taemin that which make him yell in class that caught Kai's attention.


"You will let Chanyeol do that?" He yelled.


I covered his mouth still not wanting Kai to hear that. I still don't want Kai to think that Im that type of girl even though I trully believe him before that he is nkt that type of guy. I believe him before when he told me he loves me so much I know he still wouldn't play with that girls feelings if he don't have a proper reason but I guess he just did.

 

 


At night, I was so surprised to what I just saw. My eyes widened. Butterflies swarming inside my tummy again. Someone texted me. That someone is Kai. It's been a long time since I saw his name flashes on my inbox. I open up his message and surprised and a bit disappointed on his text message to me. Maybe because I was expecting a little too much.


Hello! Good Evening  Is Chanyeol courting you? :)
(received 8:52pm)


Nope. 
(sent 8:53pm)


Alright. Thank you. I just asked.
(received 8:55pm)


That's it? He didn't even ask how am I feeling? Or what am I been doing for the past week. It's been nearly two weeks since he last texted me. I have to admit Im excited to read his message but then he disappointed me again. He texted me just to ask that. How mean.


The next day, he is different. Kai keeps sending me wrong messages. You know when you suppose to send it to somebody else but end up sending it to wrong person. I didn't reply him because I don't have any text left. Minhee is not here so I hang out alone with the guys today.

In all classes today I was with Taemin, Suho and Kai. Of course me and Kai doesn't talk. But in our last subject Me and Kai started a little conversation. Well not really a conversation I just have to ask him how to spell our classmates names and he answered. That's it. Suho and Taemin were teasing us which make me blush and Make Kai kick them on the balls.


"Yiiiie they're talking" Suho said.

 

"They're so cute together" Taemin teased.


I couldn't help myself from blushing. Even my ears were going red now. So I ended up ruining the moment and went to the teacher to ask a question that I don't really have to ask. Once I came back I saw Kai talking to Suho while looking at me. Taemin was smiling widely. They look so stupid honestly but It's fun hanging out with those guys. I sat down and face the teacher. They were seating at the back so they are facing my back. I turned around to see Suho who seats next to Kai. (So I can see Kai obviously). Then I saw Kai sending flying kisses to me while Taemin taking a video. I felt so embarassed and great at the same time. I wanna "Kyaaaaaa" but I can't since Minhee is not here and it'll look so stupid if I do it alone. 


After school I went home alone since the guys decided to have a drink. Im a little disppointed on Taemin because he promise me he'll go home together with me. In the end he ended up going home alone since I texted his girlfriend that he's drinking and he got told off so he went home as soon as possible. How cute. Kai and Suho were left there with some of their friends that goes to different universities.


Suho texted me that he's with Kai and that Kai is telling him on how he'll start to text me again. He was telling Suho what he really feels right now and Im touched about his story. I can't resist him. Im deeply, madly, unconditionally inlove with him. Suho said Kai will try to sort things out with me and that he's serious this time. Im glad to know that but somehow I feel like he will leave me again.

Of course he broke my trust once. Like everyone said trust is like a glass when its broken even though you try to put little pieces together just to fix it, it wont be that strong enough anymore. I can't give my full trust to him right now. I have to be careful with my feelings like Suho told me earlier. Even though he knows how Kai is really serious about me right now he still warned me not to fall too hard this time. Second chances is the only chance. We have to be careful for our decisions now.

 

/2 unread messages/


Hello :)
(received 6:45pm)


Aye?
(received 6:47pm)


Yes?
(sent 6:55pm)


How are you?
(received 6:56pm)


Finally! That text message is what I've been waiting for all this time.


Im fine  and you?
(sent 6:58pm)


If you're fine then I'am too. 
(received 7:01pm)


Then we talked about school stuff and about what they're doing at the moment. They're still drinking, that's why I thought he have a courage to text me after a long time of no communication and after what he done to me.


By the way, I had a girlfriend.
(received 7:47pm)


Really? That's good then.
(sent 7:49pm)


I pretend not know. But I know that he already knew that Suho told me about him having a girlfriend. It hurts me more when he is the one telling me this.


We already broke up. It only last a week.
(received 7:51pm)


Why? I hope you're alright.
(sent 7:53pm)


Im alright really. We both know that were drunk that night and we feel like going out. That's it. It's really nothing.
(receive 7:55pm)


Well poor her. She doesn't deserve that you know.
(sent 7:58pm)


It's not like I played with her. We both know that were not inlove with each other. Were fine now, were still friends 
(received 8:01pm)


I see. :)
(sent 8:02pm)


Aye? Is there still a chance for us?
(received 8:05pm)


Kai Im not like her who don't take relationship seriously. So if you're just planning to do that to me then stop.
(sent 8:10pm)


It took me just a minute to think what to reply to him but it took me ages to press the SEND button.


Im not. Im serious when it comes to you. Please just believe me this time.
(received 8:12pm)


But you forgot about me when you're with her.
(sent 8:14pm)


I din't forget about you. I will never do that.
(received 8:16pm)


So we talked about how to sort things out. I told him how can we do that if he doesn't even talk to me and he is so determined this time. We both know we still love each other. I miss this. We miss this. Texting each other and talking about us in the future. I hope it'll work this time because I don't know what to do if he leave me again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi.. I hope you're liking it so far. Kekkeke. Please be patient if I can't update soon. sorry for the typos.. i wont edit it again =))