CHAPTER 7: NEW LIFE

Troubled Heart

After what seemed like forever Yo Seob gently shook you.

“Hm?” You opened your eyes, “Is it over?” You looked around to see MBLAQ and Shinee gone.

“Yeah,” Yo Seob smiled, “Let’s get you home.”

“I’m afraid you can’t do that.” Thunder walked back in the room with papers.

“We checked your house and it’s surrounded.” Thunder pushed the papers on the table. There were black cars around your house, they seem to be waiting for you to come home.

“Where do I sleep now?” You groaned.

Thunder snickered, “B2ST has dozens of houses hidden here in South Korea so don’t worry.”

You sighed in relief.

“Will I still go to school?” You looked at him.

“No duh.” Thunder smiled, “FBI found you and they plan to track you down. But no worries, everything’s taken care of.”

“What do you mean?” You arched a brow.

“Well they still don’t know that you changed your name and looks.” Thunder passed you and I.D. contacts case and a bottle of hair color.

You read the I.D. “Lee Eun Mi?”

“Yeahp.” Thunder nodded.

‘I like her last name.’ Gi Kwang smiled.

B2ST looked at him jealous. Gi Kwang’s last name was Lee.

“Brown?” you looked at the hair color and opened the contacts, “They’d easily know that I’m wearing these brown contacts right? And what’s the diff with these and my eyes?”

“Well the contacts look exactly like eyes, but the identity is different. People now at days, can identify who you are through eye scans. We made sure that the identity in your eyes were someone new, meaning Lee Eun Mi.”

You smiled, “Okay,” and stood up, “Thanks.”

“No prob.” Thunder smiled.

“Let’s go, I need to crash badly.” You stretched your arms and took your belongings.

“Oh yeah and here.” Thunder handed you a pair of keys.

You looked at it, “I have a car?”

“Yeah a really nice one too.” Thunder gave you a wink.

B2ST surrounded you and left the office. The bar was already empty. The only people that were there were the staff that was cleaning the place. You looked at them through the protective figures of B2ST.

“What time is it?” You asked Du Jun.

“It’s three in the morning.” Du Jun said after checking his watch.

“Oh god.” You groaned as you got in the car.

You sat between Hyun Seung and Dong Woon. Jun Hyung was at the passenger’s seat and Du Jun was driving. Yo Seob and Gi Kwang were at the back.

Your eyes were about to close when you remembered something.
“Hyun Seung.” You looked at him.

“Hm?” He was already asleep but he looked at you.

“Who's Tae Hee and Byung Hyun?” You asked.

He rubbed his eyes and blinked, “They, I think, are your real parents.”

You yawned and put your head on his shoulder, “Are they still alive?”

Hyun Seung smiled and rested his head on yours, “I don’t know, it just said unknown.”

“Alright,” you smiled.

“You should call us oppa.” Hyun Seung smirked.

“Are you all older than me?” You closed your eyes.

“Ye.” B2ST snapped.

You smiled, “Alright. Thanks oppas for everything.”

B2ST melted.

“You’re welcome.”