CHAPTER 8: GUNS? FIGHTING? GADGETS?

Troubled Heart

The next day you woke up in a white room.

‘Must be in oppas house.’ You stretched and yawned before getting out of the bed.

You went to the bathroom to wash up. You came out and fixed your hair. You let your black curls fall on your shoulders before leaving the room.

You opened the door and left the room.

You rubbed your eyes.

“Hey there sleepy head!” Yo Seob smiled and yelled from the other end of the stairs.
“Morning.” You smiled.

“Let’s eat.” He signaled you over and you walked down the stairs.

You went in the grand dining room, “Wow.” You looked at the expensive, but stylish furniture.

“Like it?” Jun Hyung asked as he put a plate of bacon on the table.

“BACON!” You yelled and ran to your seat. You reached for the bacon then someone put his hands over your eyes.

“Hey! I can’t see!” You slapped the hands on your eyes.

“No eating until everyone’s on the table.” Gi Kwang let go of you and sat on the chair beside you.

“Fine.” You pouted.

“Aigoo.” Gi Kwang pinched your cheeks, “You hungry little monster.”

“Oppa don’t do that.” You slapped his hand away. Gi Kwang just smiled.

“Whats for breakfast?” Dong Woon rubbed his eyes as he sat on the chair opposite of you. He looked like he just woke up.

“Bacon, omelet and Kimbab.” Du Jun sat on the head chair.

“Kimbab?” Dong Woon’s eyes widened. He didn’t look sleepy anymore.

You laughed at his expression.

“Let’s eat!” Yo Seob said as he put the food on the table.

Hyun Seung sat on his chair and started eating. The seven of you happily ate and talked for two hours.

“Okay.” Du Jun sat up, “Let’s get ready everyone.”

“Where are we going?” You looked at him.
“We’re gonna start training.” Gi Kwang said and left the room.

“You better start coloring your hair, Ha Neul-ah,” Yo Seob smiled, “I mean Eun Mi-ah.”

You stood up and walked to your room.

You took the bottle of hair color, got your towel and went in the bathroom.

After an hour bath you came out wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans. You looked at your hair and liked the shade of brown Thunder got. It was dark brown, almost like in the middle of black or brown. You smirked and wore your dunks. You tied your hair up, leaving your bangs covering your forehead. You got your contacts and wore it. You blinked twice to stop your eyes from tearing after you put the contacts on. Satisfied you left the room.

You slid down the handle of the stairs and flipped when you reached the end.

“Wow,” you said as you landed perfectly on your feet, “I didn’t know I could do that.”

“So did we.” B2ST looked at you, they saw everything.

You smiled and bowed, “Thank you, thank you.”

B2ST smiled and walked to you.

“Nice hair.” Jun Hyung said.
“I like the black better.” Du Jun smiled.
“Okay, okay,” you smiled at them, “where do we go now?”

“To our training house.” Hyun Seung smiled and got the keys.

“Wow when was the last time we were there.” Dong Woon smiled.

“Years ago.” Du Jun told him, “Let’s roll.”

The seven of you walked out the house and into the black Fortuner.

 

Du Jun drove out of Seoul and into Busan, where their training house was. He stopped the car in the middle of the road and looked around.
“Whats wrong hyung?” Jun Hyung looked at him.

“How again did we park the car?” Du Jun looked around.
“Someone has to go down, remember?” Yo Seob clapped his hands remembering.

“Oh yeah.” Du Jun hit his forehead, “Then what?”

“I think it was always me who goes down.” Hyun Seung got out of the car and walked around. The road was in the middle of a tall cliff and a forest. He walked to the cliff and looked around. He saw a familiar shape and pressed it. Then the earth started to shake.

“Good job man.” Du Jun shouted from the car.

The cliff slowly opened into a parking lot. Hyun Seung smiled and walked in the space. The Fortuner followed.

“God I missed this place!” Yo Seob got out of the car and ran around the room.

Du Jun went to the opening and pressed a button, the wall closed. He then switched on the lights. In the cave there were tables, closed computers, a lot of computer screens and shelves of guns and gadgets.

“Oh shiny.” You were attracted to a shiny round object.

Du Jun saw your adorable face and shook his head, ‘She gets easily distracted.’ He walked to you, “Don’t touch that.”

You looked at him, “Why?”

“Any one who touches that gets electrocuted.” Jun Hyung said from behind.

 You backed away from the shiny object and looked around, “Nice.” 

“This is where we go if wanna train and stuff.” Gi Kwang his computer.

“This place is perfectly hidden,” Hyun Seung played with his gun making it spin between his fingers, “no one finds us here.”

“Nice trick,” you walked up to Hyun Seung, “borrow?”

He gave you the gun and you twisted it between your fingers and threw it in the air and perfectly caught it.

“Wow.” Hyun Seung’s eyes almost popped out because of your trick.

“Seems as if your body remembers everything,” Dong Woon walked to you, “but you have no memory of any of these things?”

You nodded.

“Ha Neul-ah,” Gi Kwang called you, “come here.”

You walked to him, he was typing something on the computer.

“This is the background information we have of you when you were still a spy.” Gi Kwang twisted the screen so that it was showing to you.

 

Codename: Anzie. Real Name: Kim Ha Neul. Birth date: September 5, 1991. Blood type: AB+ Height: 163 inch. Weight: 54 kg. Specialties: Hacking, computers, martial arts, combat, 17 languages (not including the forgotten ancient languages of the ancient natives), and weapons. Leader of NIS YAs.

 

“Wow,” you said when you were done reading, “I was that good.”

“You weren’t only good, Ha Neul-ah.” Yo Seob added.

“You were the best YA agent out there.” Jun Hyung played with a stick.

“After your bro died you had no mercy in you.” Gi Kwang shivered, “You were scary back then.”

“Still am.” You snickered.

B2ST laughed in agreement.

“So what do you wanna start with?” Du Jun asked you.

“Hm…” You looked around and your eyes fell on the guns, “Guns?”

Du Jun threw a gun at you and you easily got it.

“Nice reflexes.” Du Jun commented.

“Not bad for someone has poor eyesight.” You commented back.

Du Jun smiled “Lets go.”

You followed him into a room.

“Wear this.” he put headphones on you.

“Whats this for?” You asked as he put his on.

“For your ears,” He smiled at you, “just in case your body doesn’t remember handling a gun.”

He the switch to the remaining lights and there stood in front of you were people shaped targets.

“Do you want it in easy or hard mode?” Du Jun asked you.

“Lets go with easy.” You weakly smiled.

He pressed some buttons and your targets moved closer.

“Just aim then shoot.” Du Jun clicked his gun and shot his target.

You clicked your gun and started shooting. After a few minutes Du Jun moved the targets closer. He looked at your targets.

“Wow Ha Neul-ah perfect bulls eye!”

You smiled, “I guess I was better than I thought.”

“Hell yeah.”

He then put the mode on hard. This time targets would move around you. You had to shoot them all before they could shoot you.

“Ready?” Du Jun clicked his gun.

“Go!” you clicked your gun and started shooting every target that your eyes saw.

In less than a minute all your targets were out.

“Damn your good.” Du Jun said after he finished his targets.

“I like shooting.” You smiled at him, “It feels good.”

Both of you walked out of the room.

“Done already?” Hyun Seung asked.

“Yeahpa.” You sat on the couch.

“She’s good, really good.” Du Jun told Hyun Seung.

“Lets see if she can still do combat with guns.” Hyun Seung walked to you.

“Lets go Ha Neul-ah.”

“Alright.”

He took your hand and pulled you into another booth.

“Wear this.” He gave a bulletproof vest and a belt for your gun.

“Why am I wearing this?” You looked at him.

“Since we know you can already fight lets see if you can fight and use a gun at the same time. The people will shoot bullets at you, so be careful.” He opened the door to a room and you walked in.

The lights opened and the room was big and white.

“What level do you wanna start with?” You herd Hyun Seung’s voice from the speakers.

“Where are you?” You asked.

“You can’t see me, but I see you, don’t worry.” Hyun Seung said, “Let’s start with level five?”

“Okay.”

Then the room changed into an abandoned warehouse. You clicked your gun and hid behind a tall closet.

“The enemies are coming from in front,” Hyun Seung told Ha Neul, “you ready?”

“Let’s roll.” You smiled and stepped out from the closet. Bullets flew from you and them. After shooting half of the men down you ran out of bullets.

“.” You threw your gun at the enemy and he went down.

Hyun Seung’s laughter filled the room.

You kicked one guy to the wall and punched another one in the face.

Two men held your arms and you couldn’t move. You ran to the wall and pushed yourself from the wall backwards, making you flip; now you were behind the two men. You gave them a smirk before punching them in the face.

You turned around and saw everyone on the floor.

“Good job Ha Neul-ah.” Hyun Seung said and the room went back to white.

“Was I good oppa?” You smiled and whipped the sweat of your face.

“You were awesome.” Hyun Seung opened the door, “You were actually fast.”

“Awesome!” You high fived him and went out the room.

“Looks like her body remembers everything.” Hyun Seung announced to everyone.

“Does she remember hacking?” Yo Seob asked.

“Go find out.” Hyun Seung told him.

“Come to oppa Ha Neul-ah!” Yo Seob opened his arms.

“I’m no dog so don’t call me to you like that.” You snapped.

B2ST laughed at Yo Seob.

“Fine, come here.” Yo Seob put his arms down in defeat.

You laughed and walked to him.

You sat on the chair beside him.

“If I remember correctly you were a genius with technology and stuff.” Yo Seob put a bomb on your table and handed you some tools, “So, you have to stop this bomb from exploding in less than a minute.”

“WHAT!” you looked at him, “Are you kidding me?”

“No.” Yo Seob shook his head, “The timer starts from thirty seconds.”

“Crap.” You got the tools and prepared yourself.

“Ready? GO!” Yo Seob clicked the bomb and the timer started.

“!” you hissed and messed around with the device.

At ten seconds the bomb stopped counting.

“Oh god.” You exasperated and put the tools down.

“See you remember!” Yo Seob smiled.

“Not me, my body.” You corrected.

“Let’s have some fun everyone!” Gi Kwang announced and pulled you into the biggest room. Everyone followed.

“Wear these Ha Neul-ah,” He gave you a bulletproof vest and a belt full of bullets, two guns and some gadgets.

“Whats happening?” You strapped the belt around you.

“We’re gonna have a mission briefing.” Du Jun said and handed you a pocked knife.

“What will I do with this?” You took the knife.

“You put in one of your shoes.”

You slid the knife in the side of your dunks and prepared your self.

“This is just like the one in the white room Ha Neul-ah.” Hyun Seung smiled at you, “But with spying and stuff.”

“I’ll be the info dude.” Yo Seob put on his headphones with a mic.

“Here.” Jun Hyung gave you something small.

“Whats this?” You looked at him.

“An earpiece.” Jun Hyung put his in his ear.

You looked at it and put it in your ear.

“Ready?” Yo Seob asked through the earpiece.

“Yup.” Everyone else answered.

“Cool,” Yo Seob replied, “Ha Neul, we’ll be using codenames during missions. Mine is Tech, Du Jun’s is DJ, Gi Kwang’s is AJ, Jun Hyung is Joon, Dong Woon’s is Seho and Hyun Seung’s is Alex.”

“Got it.” You nodded.

“Everyone knows Ha Neul’s name?” Yo Seob asked B2ST.

“Yeahpa.” They told him.

“Cool,” Yo Seob said, “the mission is North Korea’s planning to make a nuclear bomb, we need their USB of the dudes in the making. Kill anyone if you should, oh and there might be something out there. SO watch out, especially you Anz.”

You gulped, “Kay.”

“Let’s roll.” Du Jun opened the door to the room and went in.

You went in after Dong Woon.

The six of you were quietly walking in a hallway. There were rooms here and there but they seem empty. You carefully looked around.

“Turn left.” Yo Seob said.

The six of you turned left and stopped in front of a door.

Du Jun went to the handle, “Is it locked? Tech?”

“Yeah, don’t touch it though,” Yo Seob said, “you can get electrocuted.”

Du Jun aimed his gun at the door, and shot it. But nothing happened.

“Here.” You got a gadget that looked like a DS from your belt and attached it to the doorknob. You typed some codes and in less than three seconds the door unlocked.

“Awesome.” Du Jun smiled at you.

“No prob.” You smiled and took back your gadget.

“Quiet in there,” Yo Seob warned, “they’re having a meeting. There are two exits by the way.”

“Cool,” Du Jun said, “alright let’s split up. Anz and AJ come with me. Alex, Seho and Joon take the other exit. Wait for the signal.”

“Got it.” Everyone said and went their separate ways.

The three of you entered the door. You felt as if you’ve done this before.

“Look.” Du Jun whispered and pointed through a peep whole.

You looked through and saw a few scientist and a lot of buff dudes.

“Ready for fun?” Gi Kwang clicked his gun.

“Wait.” You said, “I think we should take out their telephones and everything that has to do with contacting.” You took out your DS again and started typing some codes.

“Wow you type fast.” Du Jun watched you.

In a few seconds their network line was cut and you gave a thumbs up.

“Good work Anz,” Yo Seob said through the earpiece, “Now go further in and look for a hidden pass. That should lead you in the room down there.”

“Let’s roll.” Du Jun started walking.

The three of you found the door and quietly slipped down to the room.

“Cool,” Yo Seob said, “everyone’s in position.”

You clicked your gun and smiled, “Let’s kick some bad bastards.”

“You said it right!” Yo Seob replied.

With that Du Jun and Gi Kwang started shooting the men down. Dong Woon and the others came from the other end and surprised the men in the room.

You looked around for the USB and saw it still attached to the computer. You ran to the computer. A man saw you and ran after you.

“Not so fast you little .” He wrapped his arms around your body.

“DON’T TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD!” You yelled then slammed an elbow to his abdomen.

The guy wheezed and fell to the ground.

You typed some codes and safely ejected the disk.

“Got it guys.” You put the USB safely in your belt.

“Let’s roll.” Du Jun said and the six of you head for the exit.

“Not so fast.” A tall man along with three buff men blocked the exit.

You took out your gun and shot all three of them perfectly on their foreheads.

“Ooh.” Yo Seob commented, “You showed no mercy, Anz.”

You smirked and walked out the exit. Everyone went out the door and left the room.

You ped your vest and unbuckled your belt.

“Good job guys!” Yo Seob came to the room and high-fived everyone.

“Agent Anz is still alive!” Yo Seob gave you a high-five, “Good job.”