CHAPTER 34: THAT’S WHY WE’RE GOING TO A WINTER VACATION…DBSK?

Troubled Heart

 

Everyone woke up at three in the afternoon and ate a very late lunch.

You were happily chatting with Amber when Joon came in the room.

“I have some bad news guys.” Joon looked at everyone. The room became silent.

“Whats up?” You stood up.

“The last two posts in Seoul are well guarded with Kurosaki’s best guards.”

Everyone’s face fell.

You laughed. Everyone looked at you.

“I knew he would do that.” You smiled, “Now who wants to go to the mountains for a vacation?”

Everyone looked at you surprised.

“You don’t wanna destroy the last two posts?” Joon asked.

“I don’t want everyone to die,” You pouted, “and after winter when Kurosaki hears that his post haven't been destroyed he’ll call back the guards to protect him.”

“Then why not go to Japan?” Onew asked.

“That’s a good idea,” You smiled, “but remember he has my parents, so he’ll keep a look out for anyone who comes from South Korea.”

“Oh right.” Onew slapped his forehead.

“So who's up for snowboard madness?” You asked.

“ME!” Tae Min and Krystal jumped.

Everyone laughed and prepared for the trip.

“Who's gonna run your club when you leave?” You asked Onew as you watched TV with him.

“Our hyungs, Dong Bang Shin Ki.” Onew smiled.

“Really? OMYGOD!” You looked at him, “When will they come here?”

Then you heard someone enter the door.

“Ah feels good to be back here.” Someone said.

“Now.” Onew got off his chair and brought you to the door, “Hey hyungs.”

You saw DBSK and mentally squealed.

“Onew!” Jun Su carried him into a hug.

“Yah hyung put me down.” Onew snickered and Jun Su put him down.

“How’s business?” Yun Ho asked.

“Totally awesome.” Onew held his thumbs up.

“Who is she?” Jae Joong looked at you with his intimidating eyes.

“Aigoo look at her arm,” Jun Su had pity in his eyes, “what did these bastards do to you?”

You laughed.

“We didn’t do anything,” Onew shook his head.

“So Onew is she your girl?” Yoo Chun smiled.

You laughed louder and so did Onew.

DBSK looked at both of you.

“I’m Kim Ha Neul.” You smiled after you calmed yourself down.

“NO WAY!” Yun Ho dropped his luggage and was immediately in front of you, “You’re the spy chick who caught the Japanese?”

You smiled, “Yeahpa.”

“Oh my god.” Yun Ho looked at you up and down, “I can’t believe it!”

“She’s beautiful right hyung?” Chang Min smiled at you.

You arched a brow.

“She also has the attitude to die for.” Key said as he walked up to DBSK.

“Key!” Jun Su squeezed him into a hug.

“C-can’t breathe hyung.” Key squeaked.

“Oh sorry.” Jun Su let go of him, “What do you mean an attitude to die for?”

“You mean the scary, cold and threatening type?” Jae Joong asked.

“Yeah.” Key smiled.

DBSK hooted and high-fived each other. You were surprised to see this side of the famous DBSK.

“Sorry but she’s kinda taken.” Key walked to you. You smirked.

“She’s your girl?” Chang Min frowned.

“Nah,” Key snickered, “she’s kinda B2ST’s girl.”

“Oh.” DBSK smiled.

“I see why.” Jae Joong gave you a seductive look.

“Don’t give me that look,” You snapped at him, “you touch me you die.”

DBSK hooted and laughed at Jae Joong.

“I like her.” Jun Su walked to you, “I’m sure you already know us right?”
You smiled sweetly, “I love your band.”

Jun Su smiled and started chatting with you. The others followed you around like you were some goddess, while you told them about your missions. It was funny though, you thought you were gonna be the one who's gonna follow them around.

B2ST came down the stairs and saw you surrounded by five boys.

“What the?” Hyun Seung hissed.

“Who are they?” Du Jun asked.

“Chill guys,” Key came from behind, “they’re DBSK.”

“Holy !” Du Jun and Jun Hyung ran to the room and started mingling with their favorite band in all of Korea. The rest of B2ST shook their heads and made their way to you and DBSK. Soon everyone came down and stayed in the living room. Dinner came and since they couldn’t fit in the dining hall the food was brought to the living room. It was almost a party actually. With DBSK bringing beer and loud music everyone had fun. Yun Ho had a dance battle with Gi Kwang, Joon and Tae Min. Jae Joong and Jun Su had a sing off with Kevin, Jong Hyun, Onew, Gi Kwang, Hyun Seung, G.O. and Seung Ho. After FX sang and danced everyone looked at you.

“What?” you arched a brow.

“Ha Neul. Ha Neul.” They chanted all together.

“Show us some talent leader.” Jun Su smiled.

You shook your head and stood up. You danced to Big Bang’s Top of the World. You didn’t show anyone, but you danced like BoA with a mix of Eun Hyuk. Everyone watched you in amazement. When you finished everyone hooted, cheered and clapped their hands yelling more. You shook your head and called DBSK to help you sing Love In The Ice, you told Jun Su to sit down cause you were gonna sing his lines. Everyone gasped at your beautiful and strong voice. It was soft in the beginning but for an Alto you had a very strong voice.

“I didn’t know that you could sing that good.” Kevin said.

You laughed, “It’s because I don’t sing and dance in front of a lot of people you bastard.”

Everyone laughed. Soon everyone went to their rooms and prepared to sleep.