CHAPTER 46: I GUESS HE GOT THE GIRL THEN

Troubled Heart

CHAPTER 46: I GUESS HE GOT THE GIRL THEN

You woke up a little bit after twelve noon. You stretched your arms and touched your lips. They were swollen, you smiled at one happened a while ago. You mentally squealed and got off the bed. After you got out of the bathroom someone wrapped his arm around your waist. You smiled and looked up, it was Gi Kwang.

“Morning baby girl.” He smiled.

“Morning.” You smiled and planted a quick kiss on his lips. You moved to your dresser and dried your hair. Leaving Gi Kwang dazed that you started the kiss. A smile appeared on his face before he left the room. Key watched him go down the stairs.

‘I guess little sis already told him.’ Key smiled, ‘I wonder how the others would feel.’ He shook his head and looked for the other members of B2ST. Key walked to the living room and found B2ST without Gi Kwang watching TV.

“Hey.” Key looked at them.

“Yo.” Yo Seob smiled.

“Whats up?” Dong Woon asked.

“I need to talk to the five of you.” Key coldly said.

All five heads looked at him.

“Come on.” He started walking to the secret room beside the meeting room. B2ST followed him in the room with curious faces. Key locked the door after they entered. There was a long table with seven chairs.

“Sit.” Key stated.

B2ST sat on the chairs and looked at Key.

“So you all know that I told Ha Neul-ah you don’t love her that way, right?” Key started.

Dong Woon and Hyun Seung dropped their jaws while the other three nodded.

“How come we didn’t know?” Hyun Seung and Dong Woon asked.

“Because you two and Gi Kwang were her favorites.” Key simply said.

“oh.” They nodded.

Key told them what the two of you talked about on the beach. Du Jun and Yo Seob laughed at the fact that you blushed. But they all cracked up when Key told them that you pushed him to the sand. Even Key laughed a bit.

“So who does she like?” Dong Woon asked.

Key looked at him, “If I told all of you would you be manly enough to accept the defeat and congratulate the winner? You won’t get mad and kill the dude?”

They all nodded.

“He’s not in this room.” Key simply said.

They all blinked at Key, surprised.

“I knew it.” Hyun Seung said in defeat.

“So did I.” Dong Woon sadly sighed.

“Well let’s go and congratulate him!” Yo Seob stood up.

“We will still love her the way we do, just more like a sister this time.” Du Jun stood up and shook his head.

B2ST loved you enough to let you go with Gi Kwang.

Key nodded and opened the door for them. All five boys left the room feeling sad and happy at the same time. They looked for Gi Kwang, he was watching TV.

“Hey guys.” Gi Kwang smiled at them.

“You seem to be in a good mood today.” Yo Seob nudged his elbow as he sat beside him.

Gi Kwang shook his head, “Tss whatever.”

“Take care of her bro.” Dong Woon weakly hit his shoulder.

Gi Kwang arched a brow at him.

“Stop hiding we already know.” Hyun Seung snickered.

Gi Kwang’s eyes widened, “How’d you know?”
B2ST gave him an “Are you stupid” look.

“Key.” Gi Kwang shook his head and looked back at the TV.

B2ST and Gi Kwang talked about the most random things in the world while watching TV. Slowly they had to let go of the love for you they had in their hearts, slowly they were starting to accept that you were Gi Kwang’s.