CHAPTER 45: I’VE CHOSEN

Troubled Heart

After a warm bath you ran to Key’s room.

“What?” His voice boomed after you knocked.

“It’s me oppa.” You answered.

“Oh,” his voiced softened, “enter.”

You opened the door and found Key on the bed typing away on his laptop. You locked the door as you got in and hopped on his bed.

“You smell good.” Key sniffed the air.

“I also feel good.” You smiled and looked at the wall.

“Why’d you lock the door?” Key sat up and put his laptop on the coffee table.

“I need to talk to you.” You got a pillow and started squeezing it.

“Ya,” Key whined, “that’s my favorite pillow, squeeze the other one.”

You snickered and threw the pillow at him.

“So whats up?” Key jumped back on his bed.

You closed your eyes and covered your face with the pillow.

“Ya? Whats up with the hiding?” Key looked at you.

You felt heat up on your cheeks, ‘How am I gonna tell him without making him laugh so loud?’ You just shook your head.

“Ya Ha Neul-ah.” Key took the pillow from your face, you immediately covered your flushed cheeks, “Ha Neul-ah?” he took your hands away from your face. You looked at him and smiled. He suddenly burst into a hard laugh. You covered your face again.

“N-no w-wonder, HAHA!” Key laughed so hard that he fell of his bed, “.”

You laughed at him and went to the side of the bed, “Are you done?”

Key nodded and rubbed his painful arm, “Who did you choose?”
You started blushing again and covered your face.

“NOT AGAIN!” Key burst into another round of laughter.

“Ya stop it!” You hissed and threw pillows at him.

“Alright I’ll stop.” He caught a pillow and threw it back at you. He jumped on the bed.

“It’s Gi Kwang.” You bit your lower lip.

Key smiled and nudged your right elbow, “You like him do you? Do you?”

You nodded.

“WOHOO!” Key jumped on his bed like a kid.

You looked at him, “And I thought I was immature.”

Key stopped and looked at you, “Ya who are you calling immature?”
“Who else?” You arched a brow, “I’m looking at him.”

Key gave you a look and sat back down, “So what are you gonna do?”

You looked at him, “I don’t know. What should I do?”

Key put a finger on his chin and started thinking, “Hm…”

“Did you put us on night shift for tomorrow?” You asked.

“Y-yeah, don’t distract me.” Key said not looking at you.

You sighed and played with the pillow.

“I got it!” Key snapped his finger tips.

You looked at him, excited.

“You tell him.”

Your face fell, “No thanks I quit.” You fell backwards and landed on Key’s soft pillow.

“Come on, he’ll be dying to here it.” Key begged, “Unless you want me to do it.”

You threw a pillow at him.

“Ow.” Key rubbed his head.

“Try and tell next thing you know you’re underwater.” You threatened.

Key chuckled and shook his head, “Fine whatever your choice.”

You sighed and got off his bead.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to think,” You held the doorknob, “you tell anyone about this oppa and I will tell everyone about your soft side.”

Key shook his head, defeated, “Fine.”

You smirked and left the room.

 

You let out a deep sigh and head for the balcony.

It was two in the morning and the sky was still dark. The wind blew on your face and you shivered.

‘I forgot it was still winter.’ You shook your head and rubbed your shoulders for warmth.

Suddenly someone covered your eyes. You smiled and held the hands.

“Gi Kwang oppa?”

Gi Kwang smiled and dropped his hands, “Hey baby girl.”

Your heart fluttered at his voice. You gave him a sweet smile and looked back at the view.

Suddenly Gi Kwang wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your right shoulder. You melted in his arms, you felt as if you were meant to be held like this but only Gi Kwang could do it.

“What are you thinking about baby girl?” Gi Kwang whispered.

You smiled and felt heat on your cheeks, “S-something.”

“What?”

Your heart fluttered faster, “I m-meant s-someone.”

“Why are you stuttering all of a sudden?” Gi Kwang snickered, “Are you nervous about something?”
You shook your head, “You know me to well oppa.”

Gi Kwang smirked, “Duh.”

You smiled, “Then you should know that my heart has been beating fast since you covered my eyes right?”

Gi Kwang blinked, “I didn’t know that.” He then let go of you and took your hand, “What are you saying?”

You felt heat all over your cheeks and forced a smile, “If you can’t get it then you’re the loser.”

Gi Kwang turned you to look at him, you covered your face.

“Ya? Whats with the face covering?” Gi Kwang arched a brow.

“You might laugh,” You mumbled, “like Key oppa.”
“Why would I laugh?”

You bit your lip, ‘What the hell just show him.’ And slowly let your hands reveal your blushing cheeks. You looked at Gi Kwang, his eyes were big.

“You get the message?” You timidly asked.

Gi Kwang shook his head, “Why are you blushing?”
You rolled your eyes, “Because I like you oppa, a lot.”

Gi Kwang stared at you. His heart fluttering and his mind going crazy. Slowly a genuine smile appeared on his face, “You serious?”
You blushed deeper and nodded.

Gi Kwang your cheek, “Aigoo baby girl looks so pretty when she’s blushing.”

You smiled and held his hand, “Baby girl loves oppa more than a brother.”

Gi Kwang melted at your words and pulled you into a hug, “Oppa loves baby girl more than a sister.”

He pulled away from you and caressed your face. He gazed softly in your eyes as you gazed back at him. He slowly leaned in not looking away from your eyes. The both of you closed your eyes when your lips were inches apart. Finally Gi Kwang kissed you softly and sweetly.

‘Oh my god.’ You squealed in your head as you kissed him back.

Gi Kwang wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. You locked your hands around his neck pulling him towards you, making the kiss deeper.

‘Finally, I’ve tasted my baby girl.’ Gi Kwang thought while his lips moved with yours.