CHAPTER 35: WINTER VACATION

Troubled Heart

You woke up early the next day because you felt cold. You got your jacket and headed for the kitchen. You rubbed your eyes and you passed by the window. You stopped and went back.

“Wah,” You silently yelled, “it’s snowing.” You smiled and hopped to the kitchen. You entered the kitchen and jumped, “Oh god.” You hissed.

“Morning.” Jae Joong flashed his killer smile, “Did I surprise you?”

You smirked, “Obviously.” And looked for a cup.

“Why are you up so early?” Jae Joong asked while drinking his cup of coffee.

“It’s cold.” You simply said while putting hot water in the cup that had coffee and chocolate powder.

‘She is different.’ Jae Joong watched you.

You mixed your coffee and looked up, Jae Joong was staring at you with those cat like eyes, “Whats up with the staring?”

Jae Joong smirked, “I was just watching you.”

You rolled your eyes and blew the heat from your cup.

“It is true.” Jae Joong mumbled.

You looked at him, “What?”

Jae Joong put his cup down and walked to you, “You do have an attitude to die for.”

You arched a brow.

“I like you Ha Neul.” Jae Joong stopped inches away from your face, “You can say its love at first sight.”

You smirked and gently pushed him away, “I know I should be flattered because DBSK’s Kim Jae Joong likes me, but I’m not.”

“Really now?” Jae Joong arched a brow and eyed your necklace, it was open, “Who's in that picture? Your loved one?” he felt a bit jealous.

You smiled, “He’s my brother, the one I told you guys about last night.”

Jae Joong smiled, “So you’re not taken?”

You arched a brow, “And if I’m not?”

“Then I’ll be yours.” Jae Joong stepped closer to you.

You looked at his eyes and smiled, “Sorry, I’m not taken. I just haven’t chosen.” And walked away leaving Jae Joong dazed.

Jae Joong watched you leave, ‘I wonder who she likes?’

He took a sip of his coffee and looked out the window. You walked out to the door and smiled at the beautiful snow that covered the roads. You sighed, closed the doors and headed for the balcony. You stopped when you saw someone there, ‘Yun Ho?’

You shrugged and walked out the door. Yun Ho looked at you and broke into a genuine smile, “Morning baby face.”

You gave him a look, “Nice.” And stood beside him.

“What are you doing up so early?” Yun Ho looked at you.

“It was cold.” You took a sip from your coffee, “You?”

“I needed to think.” Yun Ho looked at your cup, “Can I have?”

You looked at him, he was eyeing your cup of coffee. You smiled and gave it to him.

“Thanks.” He smiled and took a sip from the coffee, “Mm. Good coffee.” He gave you back the cup.

“Tell me what its like, Yun Ho,” You looked at him, “to perform in front of a thousand of people.”

Yun Ho smiled, “First of all, its Yun Ho Oppa. Second, it feels great and scary at the same time.”

“What do you mean?”

“It feels great because I get to do what I enjoy doing in front of people and make them happy. Scary because with just one mistake people can take that against you.”

You shook your head, “You mean the fan girls right?”

Yun Ho chuckled, “Oh yeah and them too. It’s nice to know that you have fans, but its not cool when they start chasing after you and act like they know you but they don’t.”

You smiled, “I know what you mean.”

Yun Ho looked at you, “Tell me what it feels like to be out there at night or in morning. You know spying and killing everyone.”

You smirked, “On my first missions I was nervous, but after Kyung Jae oppa died I changed into a killing machine. I didn’t fear anything but everyone feared me, if they didn’t fear me they respected me enough to not try me.”

“Don’t you feel guilty after killing a lot of people?”

You bit your lower lip, “I don’t. I’m merciless on the field. Once you show mercy everything can backfire.”

Yun Ho let out a low chuckle, “I’ve heard about you, before your agencies shut down, when you were still a spy for whatever company you were in. At that time we were touring around the whole Korea. During those tours I would wish I’d get to meet you.”

You looked at him, “Why did you want to meet me?”

He looked into your eyes, “Cause you were my dream girl. Hard, tough, strong and scary on the outside, but as soft as a marshmallow in the inside.”

You smiled, “I feel flattered but no.”

Yun Ho arched a brow, “You already know that I like you?”

You smiled that cute smile, “Jae Joong gave me a hint, and it’s kinda expected.”

Yun Ho shook his head, “Why no?”

You smiled, “I may not be taken Yun Ho oppa, because I haven’t picked out who I really love.”

Yun Ho smiled, “Who ever you pick will be very lucky to have you, I’ll tell  you that.”

You smirked, “Sure, sure whatever.”

And the two of you watched the snow fall in silence.

Soon everyone woke up and got ready to leave.

“Bye hyungs!” Shinee waved at DBSK, and so did MBLAQ and B2ST.

“Bye guys.” You smiled at them.

“Take care baby face.” Yun Ho pulled you into a hug.

“Watch over her.” Jae Joong told B2ST, “I want to see her come through these doors when you come back. Got it?”
B2ST nodded and left with you.

“Whats with Jae Joong hyung?” Yo Seob asked Key as he put his stuff in the car.

“Yun Ho and Jae Joong like Eun Mi to.” Key said and went to you. Yo Seob’s mouth dropped open.

“Ready?”

You smiled at Key, “Let’s go.” You held your thumbs up to your cheeks.

“Aigoo.” Key pinched your cheeks, “You’re so cute.”

“Ya!” you slapped his hands of your cheeks, “Don’t do that.”

“Sorry.” Key smiled and went to the car.

You rode the car with B2ST to the airport. You rode a plane to the snow resort of MBLAQ up north. You arrived at the province’s airport in three hours. You took three white GMC’s to the rest house in the mountains. You watched the beautiful scenery as Du Jun carefully drove up the path.

“You’re gonna love it here, Ha Neul.” Yo Seob smiled at you.

“I already do.” You smiled at him.

It took another hour for the three cars to reach the rest house. It was very well hidden. For at first you couldn’t find it because the house had the exact same colors as the mountains, white and dark brown. But this time it was only one big mansion.

“Wah.” You got out of the car ran around in the snow.

B2ST watched you and smiled. You threw snow from the ground in the air like a little kid. You looked at Yo Seob and had an idea. You formed a ball with the snow and threw at him.

“ ITS COLD!” Yo Seob hissed and looked at you. You simply stuck your tongue out.

“You’re gonna pay!” Yo Seob got snow and threw at you. You easily dodged it.

You threw another ball at Yo Seob but he ducked, so the snow hit Jun Hyung. He looked at Yo Seob, “Did you throw that snow ball at me?”

“I-I I,” Yo Seob backed away, “it was Ha Neul-ah!” Yo Seob ran to you.

“.” You laughed as Yo Seob wrapped his arms around you and carried you to Jun Hyung.

“You threw the snowball at me?” Jun Hyung coolly asked.

“It was supposed to be for Yo Seob oppa.” You innocently smiled.

Then Jun Hyung got a snow ball and threw it at Yo Seob.

“Ya! I thought you were gonna hit her?” Yo Seob wiped the snow off his face.

“Nah.” Jun Hyung started throwing more snowballs at Yo Seob. You laughed and helped him out. Soon B2ST joined in and snowballs flew everywhere. You threw a ball at Key. He gave you a death glare, “Who threw the ball?”

You pointed at the nearest person to you, who was Gi Kwang.

“You little.” Key threw a snowball at him.

“Ya!” Gi Kwang turned around and started throwing snowballs at Key. Soon Shinee joined and it became B2ST vs. Shinee. FX and MBLAQ joined later on after you and Yo Seob threw snowballs at them. Snowballs flew everywhere nonstop and soon everyone got tired. Everyone fell on the snow and made snow angels.

After, everyone went in the house for lunch and fell asleep after. You woke up at six in the evening and heard noises down stairs. You went out of your room and walked to the living room. You saw Joon and Mir playing Guitar Hero III. You smiled and watched them play.

“Hah!” Joon stuck his tongue out at Mir after winning the song.
“Damn it.” Mir shook his head and took of the guitar, and looked at you, “You wanna challenge hyung?”

You smiled and stood up, “Okay.”

Joon looked at you with wide eyes.

You put the guitar strap on your shoulders that let the guitar hang, “Don’t go easy on me.”

Joon smirked, “I’m the master of Guitar Hero III in this house.”

You smiled at him, “Wrong, you were the master of Guitar Hero III.”

Joon smirked and picked a song. It was on hard level and you were cool with it. Honestly it was our first time to play, but for a first timer you were pretty good. You pressed every button on time with no difficulty. Mir stared at you.
“Yeah!” Joon jumped and looked at his score, “Beat that!” he pointed at his high score.

You smirked, “Look at that!” you pointed at your score.

Joon looked at your score and his jaw dropped, so did Mir’s. You were up by a hundred points.

“I am the master of Guitar Hero III!” You jumped up and down and took off the guitar.

“YA!” Key’s voice boomed from up stairs, “Keep it down!”

You stopped jumping and looked at Joon and Mir. They looked back at you, then the three of you burst into laughter and started playing again.