CHAPTER 6: MBLAQ AND SHINEE

Troubled Heart

It didn’t take long and you guys arrived at a bar. You got out of the car, and immediately Gi Kwang and Dong Woon were beside you. Jun Hyung and Yo Seob were behind you and Du Jun and Hyun Seung were in front. The seven of you walked to the entrance.

“Who are you?” The bouncer asked.

“Tell hyung we’re outside.” Du Jun showed him his bracelet.

The bouncer’s eyes widened and opened the door, “Oh please come in.”

The seven of you entered the noisy bar and headed in.

Mir and Thunder were making drinks when they saw B2ST.

“Hey man!” Mir high-fived Hyun Seung, “What brings you guys here?”

“Emergency.” Du Jun said.

The smile faded away from their faces and at once called people to replace them.

“Come.” Mir led them to the office through a secret door.

The office was big and bright. There in front of the computer you saw Joon typing.

“Hyung, emergency meeting.” Mir told Joon.
He stood up from his chair and walked to the big table designed for big meetings.

“Whats the prob?” Joon asked as the other members of MBLAQ sat on their seats.
“Remember what happened to us before high school?” Du Jun looked serious.

“Yeah,” Joon nodded, “We were all spies right?”

“Yeahp,” Hyun Seung flipped his hair, “remember the case about all agencies to shut down for the protection of one agent?”

“What about it?” Seung Ho looked at him.

“She’s here.” Du Jun looked at you and so did the rest of MBLAQ.

“The cute girl?” Joon looked baffled.

“Yeah me.”  You rolled your eyes at him, “How’s your wrist?”

He smirked, “Better than yesterday.” He showed you his wrist.

Thunder was gawking at you. You looked at him.

“Whats wrong with you?” You asked him.

“N-nothing,” He stuttered, “It’s just that, when I first saw you I thought you were familiar or something.”

“I got the same feeling too.” G.O. added.

“Well now that she’s here, what do you want to happen?” Joon looked at Du Jun.

“Some bastards in black tried to get her a while ago at the amusement park,” Du Jun shook his head, “they were from FBI.”

Joon snapped his fingers and at once a folder appeared at the table.

He got it and read the information in it.
“Those men were after her,” Joon pointed at you, “they work at the FBI in Japan.”

“But why do they want me?” You asked.

Joon put the folder down and looked at you, “Do you know the reason why all the agencies shut down years ago?”

You blankly shook your head, “My memories were taken.”

G.O. Looked at you, “Well every agency in South Korea had alliance with the ones in Japan.”

“Yeah, until our weapons, information and agents slowly went missing.” Hyun Seung added.

“What does that have to do with me?” You arched a brow.

“You caught the people who did those things and told us that they were the Japanese. Our boss’ went to Japan to talk them out, but Japan was too defensive that they broke the alliance. After that they were after you.”  Yo Seob shook his head.

“Every time you were on missions you were always in danger.” Gi Kwang closed his eyes.

“Its either they catch you there.” Dong Woon looked at you.

“Or they kill you.” Jun Hyung softly said.

You looked at everyone in the room, “What the freak? All this mess is my fault?”

“Yeahp.” They all said.

“Damn.” You shook your head and rested your chin on the table, “What do I do?”

“Well the best you could do now is stay hidden.” Thunder smiled at you, “A lot of people died just to keep you secret.”

“WHAT!” You sat up.

“Here.” Joon passed the folder to you.

You read it.

 

SOO HYUN- UNKNOWN

KI BUM- TERMINATED

MINZY-TERMINATED

CL- TERMINATED

KEVIN- UNKNOWN

MIN HO (BOSS)- TERMINATED

TAE HEE- UNKNOWN

BYUNG HYUN- UNKOWN

ELI- TERMINATED

HEE JOON (FAKE MOTHER)- TERMINATED

TAE LIM (FAKE FATHER)-TERMINATED

 

 

 

Your eyes started to get teary. You closed the folder as a tear fell down your cheek. B2ST felt hurt that you were crying.

Gi Kwang hugged you, “It’s okay, we’ll protect you.”

“I’m not afraid of that.” Your couldn’t control your tears anymore so you let them fall, “I’m afraid for you guys.”

B2ST softened and so did MBLAQ.

“I don’t want my new friends to die because of me.” You looked at everyone in the room.

Joon smiled, “That will never happen.”

“Yeah,” Seung Ho smiled, “MBLAQ is the number 2 gang in South Korea. No one messes with us.”

“Whose number 1?” You asked.

“Us.” Someone said from behind and you looked back.

There stood  five brave but young looking people.

“Shinee.” The one with blond hair looked at you.

“Hyung that’s-“ some one whispered in his ear.

“Yeah I know.” He nodded.

“Welcome.” Joon and Du Jun stood up to welcome them.

Shinee then sat on their seats opposite of you.

“So this is Ha Neul?” a guy with black hair asked.

“Yeah that’s her.” Joon told him.

The guy with black hair smirked, “I thought she was tough.”

That made your tears stop and you gave him a look, “What, did you say?”

Gi Kwang let go of you. B2ST looked at you and hopped you wouldn’t cause trouble.

The guy with black hair smiled, “I’m Key. I said, I thought you were tough.”

You stood up, “You wanna try me?”

Key smiled.

“Don’t try her.” Thunder told Key.

“Why?” Key asked.

“She almost broke my nose.” Thunder snickered.

“She twisted my wrist.” Joon held up his wrist.

“You want a souvenir too?” You arched a brow.

Key smiled, “Sorry, my mistake.”

You smirked and sat back down.

“Nice one.” Yo Seob whispered to you.

You smiled at him.

“I’m Jong Hyun by the way.” The guy with blond hair smiled at you.

“I’m Tae Min.” the thin one with brown messy hair smiled.

“You already know me.” Key smirked.

You smirked back.

“I’m Min Ho.” The tall looking one with long black hair said.

“I’m Onew.” The guy with black hair who almost looked like he had no eyes smiled.

You smiled at them.

“Let’s get down to business.” Du Jun looked at everyone and they all nodded.

They were exchanging information and it made you sleepy. Without warning your head fell on Yo Seob’s shoulder and you dozed off.

Gi Kwang looked at you and smiled, ‘Sleepy head.’

Yo Seob thought the exact same thing and let you sleep on his shoulder.