WTF?!

Could It Be?

I fell asleep on the sofa without knowing. I flipped around but the next thing I knew was that I landed on the ground on my back. Ughh, I opened my eyes and sat up rubbing my pained back. A few seconds later I heard footsteps coming this way. It was Hyunseong. I watched him heading out of the door with a bag of clothes in hand.

What the?! Where the hell is he going?! I looked at the clock to find that it was already midnight. I rushed after him in time before he could close the door. "Where are you going?" I asked.

Hyunseong rolled his eyes, ", I can go wherever I want. Why the hell do you care?" He scoffed before turning around to walk away. ''? I'll let that slide for now. Before I could say anything he already disappeared out of my sight. Angrily, I slammed the door shut and kicked the door as hard as I can. "You think you're so good?!"

The next day I decided to walk to school for no reason at all, really. I was so out of it I couldn't really sleep that much because of that .

"Jeongmin!"

I hear a familiar voice calling, so I turned around and to have Kwangmin, my best friend hugging me. I blushed in embarrassment. I pushed him off giving him a weird look. "God, what's with you? Something good happen?"

Kwangmin chuckled, "NOPE! I'm just feeling a bit happy today, that's all." He continued to chuckle. All I could do was shake my head. I sighed deeply, feeling his eyes on me I looked at Kwangmin.

"What?"

"Let me guess, Hyunseong again?"

That's right, Kwangmin knows that I have a crush on Hyunseong and he's the only one I can trust. I didn't answer him but he already knew it of course.

He pat me on the shoulder, "There's no need to worry because yesterday I saw just the thing you need!" He pulled out a pink feathery-like diary from his backpack and handed to me. What the is this?

"Kwangmin, are you trying to be funny again?"

"No, I swear it's not a joke! You're always sad and depressed about Hyunseong, right? And you really need someone to talk to since I'm not always there for you," He took a deep breath before continuing, "Write all of your emotions in this diary! Then you shall feel relieved!" He pointed at the pink furry diary with a bunch of hearts on it. I can't tell if he was serious or not besides it seems like he's commercializing. It's true though but...

"Do I look like a girl to you? I don't want it!" A tad bit of annoyance was heard in my voice. I flailed my arms in the air.

"What are you talking about? This is called a man-diary! It's rude to not accept a gift that your friend is giving to you." He frowned. I was staring at his stupid face for alonggg time. I know he won't leave me alone if I don't accept it, so I did anyway. So ing embarrassing! I'm gonna throw away this piece of crap in the garbage when I get home.

 

` ` ` ` END OF CHAPTER 2 ` ` ` `

 

omg thx for your comments! It makes me happy when I read them hehe. Plz tell me what you think of this chapter :) Thx for reading n thx subscribers!!!!