Those lips...

Could It Be?

I felt a hot air of breath caressing my cheek. I couldn't help but smile under the darkness. 'Damn, who the hell wants to kiss me? Actually, who can resist me? I'm pretty cute, haahah.' I opened my eyes slowly, looking around me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes realizing it was just a dream. It felt so real though. I sighed.

I heard Hyunseong's room door opening. I watched him coming out of his room and walking down the stairs. I outlined his figure with my eyes. He looked fine right there. That messy hair, his smooth looking skin, those arms and legs and his kissable pink lips. When he was out of sight, I found myself drooling a bit. I wiped my saliva with the sleeve of my jacket. I need to snap out of it. Seriously. It's really painful to hold myself back from pinning him against the wall and pressing my lips to his that I've wanted to kiss for so long.

I don't really know why or how I liked him in the first place but it was most likely to be his y a** figure. I chuckled to myself.
***Ding Dong***

My head shot up. Who might that be? Umma and Appa are back already? Nah, they wouldn't ring the doorbell. I made my way to the door to unlock it. I opened it slowly then all of a sudden I was being attacked to the floor.

"JEONGMIN!!"

"Huh? Kwangmin? Why'd you come here?" I pushed him off of me. "And why'd you hug me?" I got up and dusted myself off. I was still surprised why he's here. I looked back at him still waiting for his response. Kwangmin frowned at me and told me how I ran off, never came back to class and haven't seen me the whole day. Right, it was because I followed Hyunseong back home.

"Sorry, I had to do some...stuff." I scratched the back of my head.

"What stuff, huh? Did you know how worried I was? Gee." He playfully smacked my arm. "You didn't answer my calls either, so that made me more worried!"

I kept nodding feeling bad for ditching him. I forgot all about him. He probably waited for me the whole day.

"Who's that?" I heard Hyunseong's voice. I turned around to see him studying Kwangmin. Crap, he's going to curse at me for bringing a friend of mine over to the house and the fact that I told Kwangmin Hyunseong and I are stepbrothers. Great.
"Oh, so you're Youngmin's twin brother hm?" He grinned.
"Ah, hey...Yeah, I am." Kwangmin croaked. "You must be Jeongmin's stepbrother he told me about." Oh great. I think I'm going to go crazy! KWANGMIN, you stupid idiot! Thanks for letting him know that I told you about him.
Hyunseong kept smiling that fake smile of his. It sure didn't look so good. "I didn't know Jeongmin have a friend." His smile dropped and he turned serious. I read his eyes. I told Kwangmin I'd see him tomorrow at school before pushing him out and closing the door tightly.

I turned back around, ready for him to blast at me.

"So I didn't know you were talking behind my back and the fact that you told someone about our family relationship." He said simply but he pushed me against the wall and grabbed me by the collar, shaking me. "I guess you want to die, don't you?" He came off hard at the end of the sentence. I looked at him straight in the eyes. I nodded at him. Soon I felt my eyes travel down to his lips. I swallowed hard. There was still silence between us and I could tell he was pretty damn pissed about this but I don't care right now. He can hit me and we'll see what will happen to that beautiful face of his. I smirked and looked up at him.

I raised a brow asking, "You're not gonna punch me?" I asked innocently. He didn't say anything at all but kept that tense look of his. I smiled a little. Even though it isn't the time to be praising his looks, he was also looking good up close. I pressed myself against him closer and closer. 'Especially those lips...'

 

```` END OF CHAPTER 5 ````