He dates?

Could It Be?

"Your wounds are treated, just don't move too much and take some rest, okay?" The nurse smiled sweetly at Hyunseong who was sitting on the bed, not facing her. Her smile faded away. "Well...Uh, I'll get back to work." With that, she walked back into her office.

Silence.

"Are you okay now?" I asked him. Yes, I finally managed to get him into the nurse's and it surprised me as well. I waited for a reply but he just sat there in stone. I cursed under my breath. Aside from that, I can't believe I'm not getting a 'thank you' for this. I know I shouldn't expecting it from him and especially from him but still, it would be a nice change.

"Hyunseong~!" I heard a female voice chirped. The girl walked into the room in a fast speed. "I was told that you were hurt! What happened?!" Her eyes were filled with worry. The girl was pretty but I wondered who she is to him? She turned her face to me. I felt uneasy the moment we met eyes. "WAS IT YOU?" She pointed her long fingernail at me. "Answer me! Was it you who did this to my Hyunseong?! Do you wanna die?!" I was confused. I didn't know how to react. Does this knows any manners? Nobody points a finger at me! I was ready to break.

"Shut up, you're so annoying, haven't I told you we were through?" Hyunseong snapped. "All of you girls are the same, liking my money! I'm going home!" He limped his way out of the door. I looked back at the strange girl to see her pouting. and stormed out of the door too. I don't care about her but right now what I care about is that Hyunseong DATES?!

In the end, I followed him home and right now, he's screaming at me right now.
"Haven't I told you that we're strangers to each other?! You don't listen at all, do you?!"

Right, he told me to not tell anyone about our family relationship and we have to act as strangers at school. I clenched my fist tightly and faced him. "You - What have I done to make you hate me this much?!"

"You and that witch - - I won't ever recognize you guys as my family." He said boldly and slammed his room door shut.

I puffed my cheeks in anger. He dares call Umma a 'witch'?! I know he doesn't like us at all but can't he just be nice for once? He never hold a conversation with Umma. He usually answers a one to three word answer or ends up ignoring her. Hyunseong mostly heads out to sleep with his 'friends', yeah right I bet he's playing with girls at night. I rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa, ping my backpack. The first thing my eyes laid on was the pink diary that Kwangmin gave to me. "Emotions..." I whispered to myself. I took it out of my backpack and grabbed a pen off of the table.

` ` ` ` END OF CHAPTER 4 ` ` ` `