Hurts

Could It Be?

I inched in closer. Our lips were almost touching as well. Hyunseong's back straightened, his eyes big and he was frozen in place. I could tell from his eyes that he's panicking on the inside. I'm surprised he's not pushing me away. I stared at his lips and leaned in till they touched slightly. I grinned staying there for a moment. "Hyunseong," I whispered his name seductively, my lips brushing against his. Before anything, POW. Everything went dark.

The next morning I showed up to school with a swollen purple eye. I walked to my desk, threw myself on the seat, folded my arms on the table and rested my forehead into my arms. I rested there blinking into the darkness for awhile. That little ing bastard. He dare try to ruin my beautiful face?! Tsk. I knew I should've kissed further though. I mean, how many chances were there to be face to face with Hyunseong and lips touching?!

I actually did ponder weather to go to school or not but it turns out I decided to do so for some odd reason.

"Jeongmin!" I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was obvious who it was. Kwangmin. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard the legs of the desk and chair screeching across the floor, which told me Kwangmin's moving his desk closer to mine.

"Go away," I muttered. I didn't want to talk and I didn't want him to see my face like this even though I won't be able to hide it for long. He kept asking me what's wrong and I repeated for him to go away and I don't want to talk but of course, he didn't listen. I finally gave up and lifted my head up a little, quickly covering my left eye with my left hand. Though it was already too late. Kwangmin already saw a glimpse of it.

"Oh my god. What happened, Jeongmin?! Did Hyunseong did that to you?! Was it because of me who came over yesterday?!" Kwangmin started to panic.

"Dude, calm the down," I shook my head. It wasn't something I could just tell him. "It's nothing big, don't worry about it." Kwangmin only responded nodding stiffly still not believing me. He also went on about how could I stand him and why do I like him. It's not something I could answer myself either. I sat there nodding at every word coming out of his mouth and the next thing he started to rant about was his blond twin - Youngmin. They don't get along, like how Hyunseong and I don't get along. Kwangmin and Youngmin always argue about EVERYTHING. I would know because Kwangmin always tell me about their little arguments. He always envy Youngmin who gets the most attention from their parents. That's all I know. Besides that, he also hang out with Hyunseong.

"Haah and just yesterday he came home with bruises on his arms and an ugly beaten face. It serves him right."

My mouth hung open a little as my left arm dropped on my thigh. That's right, Youngmin and Hyunseong were walking together into the school gates yesterday morning coming to school late. Just at the beginning of lunch as well, that's when I found Hyunseong beaten inside an empty classroom. "Really? Did you know why?" Kwangmin shook his head. 'Probably because he messes with a lot of girls...' I thought to myself.

```````

Later on that day I saw Hyunseong eating some girl's lips in the hallway. It was so disgusting that it blinded my sight. I couldn't help but felt angry though. 'Get a ing room.' I rolled my eyes. I kept telling myself to not care as I turned back around walked away from the make out scene. It didn't work, instead it kept playing in my head. I felt my chest tightening and tightening. I ignored it.

I guess I always knew that he never look at me the way I look at him. Especially how he acts around me and he's with so many girls even though he always say they're after his money. I walked out of the school gates passing by groups of students. I started to head home but not until this girl with long black hair that was tied up into a ponytail approached me. Her hands were hidden behind her back. Her eyes were on the ground and she kept on fidgeting. She was nervous.

It seem like an eternity when we stood there in silence for awhile. I was about to ask if there was anything she need.

"H-Hi..." She said softly. Her voice was so low that it was as if she was whispering. "Umm..." She finally looked into my eyes. She was very pretty, I must admit. Though what would a pretty girl like her want to approach me? I wasn't anyone popular or as good looking as the popular guys in our school.

"I have been watching you from awhile now...In class and I just want to say that I really like you!" She squeezed her eyes closed as soon as she said the last part. In class? Hmm, I don't think I've seen her in my classes before. It may just be me not paying much attention to my peers though. I feel bad. This was all too sudden for me. It wasn't like this was the first time someone confessed to me...More like the third time in awhile. I was ready to reject until I saw Hyunseong walking out of the school building with his arm over the girl's shoulder that he was making out with earlier. He started to touch her face and look at her with those gentle eyes.

Even if I have always knew that he was that kind of guy...Seeing him doing those things with another girl hurts.

` ` ` ` END OF CHAPTER 6 ` ` ` `

Thank you all for reading :D