Stepbrother

Could It Be?

"Jeongmin~ Your father and I are going on a honeymoon. Hehe...Be sure to stay safe okay?"

Ugh, yeah, yeah. I know. How old do you think I am? Talking as if I'm some kind of kid. Geezus.

"Tell Hyunseong too! Have fun!" She pulled me close to her and gave me a slobbery kiss on the cheek. As soon as she left the house, I wiped the saliva off my cheek with my sleeve. Gross. They love each other too much. They can't seem to ever part and by they, I meant my mother and my 'father'. But Hyunseong and I together alone in the house? Not bad.

I tiptoed upstairs and creaked open the crack of Hyunseong's room door. I could see him texting on his cellphone and he seems to be joyful and happy. My eyebrows weaved together with jealousy. He has never smiled like that to me before but that's because he doesn't like me. Why? The only reason I can think of is because having this new mother, new brother and a new family but who in the hell knows? Seeing a figure overshadowing me, I quickly looked up and saw Hyunseong staring at me through the crack.

I gasped in shock and backed away. He got up from the bed and swung the door open. "What do you think you were doing?" He asked me in a rude manner.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I crossed my arms, pretending to act innocent.

He laughed lightly and ruffled through his shiny brown hair. "Ya know, I'm warning you. If you ever try to approach me or come into my room ever again, you're dead, creep!" He snarled.

I could feel anger boiling inside of me right now but I must remain calm. Must remain calm..."Mother and that stupid old man of yours are going on a honeymoon and it seems like you're stuck with a creep like me for some time now." I grinned.

"Oh? Well that's too bad, I'm not going to be home." He walked back into his room and shut the door loudly.

I gritted my teeth and curled my hands into a ball. Stupid bastard! But I can't be mad at him. I guess...

--------

Sorry for short chapter :((