A hunch

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"a peny for your thoughts?" 

 

 

"Kang Joon" I half smiled as he sat beside me on the grass. Its Lunch break and I decided to have some fresh air on the field. 

 





 

"your alone again. I think Sulli is right about you. You are really 'the loner' here at school" he gulps down his drink as he looks at me, he nearly choke when he saw me glaring at him.

 

He laughed. "what?"

 

 

"Im not a loner ok? and do I look like a loner to you?"  I said as I punch him on his arm.

 

"awww!" he pretends to be hurt as he pouts.

 

 

"oh please, dont act cute on me!"

 

 

"so you think that I'm cute?" he smirks.

 

 

"NO!" I shouted, stating the obvious, 

 

 

"Yuri thinks Im cute!" he cooed, pinching my cheeks. He paused for a moment, looking into my eyes, "Seriously, why do you always prefer to be alone?" He asked, now he's serious.

 

 

I glanced at him as I let out a deep sigh, "I just kept thinking  this one person that I wanted to forget....." I said as I was gazing into space

 

 

"Who is it? Is it your boyfriend?" he asked cautiously

 

 

I was quiet for a minute or 2, which was probably why Kang Joon asked me this....

 

 

"Let me guess, you either just got out of a serious relationship, or you do have a boyfriend?"

 

 

"I wouldnt say I just got out of a relationship... *sigh* Its really complicated." I admitted.

 

 

"Oh..... Sorry for bringing that up..."Kang Joon apologized as I caught sight of Yeonhi walking around the campus.

 

"No, Its fine." I assured him. "Look, I have to go... see you around Kang Joon" I said, as I stood up and walk towards Yeonhi.

 

 

When I ran into her, she hurriedly walk towards as me as she said "there you are!!" 

 

 

"and hello to you too!" I said, "what happened to you yesterday? I was so worried! AND Baekhyun told me about this thing about the witch kingdom. Tell me, did you see anything?"

 

"About that........" she stared to my eyes deeply. "Yuri... I just found out that Im the princess of the witch kingdom" 

 

"woah! wait? you're a princess?!" I said astonished,  "but wait... Why did you passed out that long? I didnt even saw you this morning and right now you sound like you were looking for me all day"

 

She sighed, a very long sigh. " I cant tell you, because right now. Im not really sure of what I saw,. It was pure darkness, and Im afraid it has something to do with Junso."

 

"well atleast give me a hint.." I said as I eyed her. She sighed again,  "I think it's Luhan.... BUT! im not sure, ok? Lets just wait for something.." She looks at me worriedly. "Come on, Yuri. We'll be late for class" she said as she grabbed my hand to escape my thoughts.

 

 

 

****

 

 

After that conversation with Yeonhi, I literally felt weak. REALLY weak, but I have to pretend that Im strong... It's not like her vision was confirmed yet... but hearing his name makes me cringed everytime. 

 

"OK! GUYS! ATTENTION!!" Sulli shouted infront of the class,

 

 

"you see, there's a 'before party' of our school dance, so..... Its mandatory to go after our class!" she said as she passes the flyers of this so called party. "and! Its also mandatory to get a date" she winked at me as she gives me the flyers and to Kang Joon.

 

"Seriously? she's kidding right?" I said, reading the flyer.

 

BEFORE PARTY

A lot of exciting things to happen!

When: Tonight at 9pm

Where: Seoul Forest 

 

 

"Thats cool" Kang Joon Laughed. "So.... uh.... are you going with anyone to this party?"

 

 

"My friends.....I guess?" 

 

"Oh...."

 

"but you should come with someone right?"

 

"Yeah... and I was thinking If you would like to.... uhmmm... come with me?"

 

Is he asking me on a date? 

 

 

Woah,...

 

 

Yuri.... what are you going to say.....

 

 

 

Aishh... I dont want to look bad at him....

 

 

 

"Its ok if you dont want to.... ., Im sorry I just had no one to ---"

 

"No.....Its Fine... I think it would be fine...." I cut him off and say it sincerely. There's no harm going with him right? "BUT! I dont want to call it a 'date' arrasso? Lets just say we're just hanging out like what friends do, ne?..." 

 

Kang Joon smiled, "I'll meet you there tonight then?"

 

"You will indeed." 

 

 

 

*******************

 

 

"Yeonhi? give me the eyeliner! I need it more than you!" Sulli screamed, now seriously Yeonhi had been addicted to eyeliners which she probably adapted to her boyfriend, Baekhyun. When Yeonhi was finished she glanced at me and she was surprise to see me at my pajamas.

"What the heck Yuri? dont tell me you're going to the party with those pajamas on? This is not a slumber party!" She scolded, I rolled my eyes. "I just... dont know what to wear..." I said as I turn my back at her. "Aigoo!" she said irritation evident in her tone. "Sulli!!! I think we need Yuri to have a little make over dont you think?" she suggested. Sulli faced us and nodded absently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter