New girl New Trouble

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUST READ THIS!! before you'all proceed! Obey? arrasso?

 

Ok guys I dont know if I interpreted 'the troll part' of the story very well, but if you have watched the disney movie 'Frozen' you will definitely understand it.

 

If not please search for it, if you're lazy, its ok. I just want to say that these 'trolls' im talking about in this part looks like the 'trolls' in that movie I've mentioned. Arrasso?

 

Please bear with me T___T I just thought that these trolls are the cutest hihihihi.

 

 

 

Enjoy this chappie!!

 

**crossed fingers**

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter 24

 

***EXO Mansion***

 

After they ate dinner. They all went to the living room except for Yeonhi and Baekhyun they are both tasked to wash the dishes.

 

Meanwhile....Yuri suddenly felt worried to Luhan, 'why am I like this?' she said in her mind and sighed. Sehun who was beside her heard her sighed "hey are you alright?" he asked. Yuri faced him, "uhm yeah. I guess so" she said a lil bit confused.

 

Yuri the television and the news went on, its all about the animal attack again and this time Yuri hold on the remote tightly before someone snatched it to her again.

 

"woah. Those animals dont know how to stop!" Yuri exclaimed while listening to the news.

 

"u-uh y-yeah. Give me that! Lets watch pororo instead" Kyungsoo stuttered and tried to snatched the remote to Yuri.

 

"your kidding right? Pororo? At this time?" she said while laughing.

Kyungsoo started to blush because of shyness, Yuri saw his cheeks flushing to crimson and she giddily pinch his cheeks "kyaah! Kyungsoo! You squishy dork!" she said and with that the other guys started to laugh with Yuri.

 

They turned to look at the television again, and this time Yeonhi and Baekhyun entered the Living room.

 

"what takes them so long? I already miss Chanyeol!" Baekhyun mumbled but they all clearly heard it. "yaahh!!! Are you gay or something?" Yeonhi said while she punched Baekhyun's arm. "aaaww! My babe is jealous? Kekeke come here you!" Baekhyun exclaimed while opening his arms and pouting his lips to kiss Yeonhi "yaaaahhhh!!!!!" she stopped him by using his right palm to cover Baekhyun's face and pushed him away

All of them showed disgusted look to the couple "Tchh hyung! You look like a ert!" Tao blurted.

"hey! Im not! Im just expressing my love to Yeonhi" he said while pouting again. Yuri giggled cutely and its their first time to actually hear her cute giggle and with that they look at her with owe.

 

"what?" she said plainly

 

"n-nothing" they all said in unison.

 

 

***Meanwhile in the land of trolls***

 

 


They all arrived, JinMyun lead the way together with his soldier, Xiumin and the other boys just followed.

 

The land of the rolls were located at a small mountain, the place was nothing but full of rocks like balls in the soil and some trees, the place was dark... there were no sunlight all over.

 

Suho, who is afraid of everything is a lil bit shaking of what he sees, it was creepy because of the sound of the wind and its cold aura that can give them shivers to their spine even though they are wolves they cannot control the feeling of fright except for JinMyun and Xiumin who was already been here for a long time ago. Silence filled the place, only their breathing can be heard, Until Kai spoke up.

 

"u-uhm? where are the trolls? It seems like no one lives here."

 

"Shhhh..." Xiumin and Myungsoo said in unison as they put their index finger into their lips motioning them to be quiet. They all obeyed.

 

'this is creepy' Lay and Kris thought

 

Until they heard whispers all over the place it echoes around the forest, after few seconds the rocks were trembling like theres some kind of earthquake in the place, those rocks rolled its way to them and surrounded the. The boys, JinMyun and his soldiers gathered around in the center while those rocks surrounded them.

 

 

*BUIIIING*

 

the rocks formed into trolls, the boys were flustered at the same time startled except for Xiumin who has seen them once when he was a kid. They were all as ball but kinda cute. Three cute trolls approached Xiumin.

 

"Omo! Omo! Its Xiumin! and he is very tall now!" one of those three trolls exclaimed while pointing to Xiumin. He waved 'hi' to them with his smiley face as he kneeled down to their level and started chatting around "its been a long time guys! and look at you..... you look... erhm???..... the same? keke" Xiumin said while chuckling.

 

Luhan, Chanyeol, Lay and Kai were curious they showed puzzled face to Xiumin. He noticed it and faced his brothers while brushing his nape.

 

"t-tofu? wushu? what?????" Chanyeol blurted while raising a brow

 

The three trolls laughed "We know its a lil bit confusing but Xiumin named us that when he was a kid!" Mushu said.

 

Chanyeol looked at Xiumin with his derp face "why the hell did you named them like that hyung?" Chanyeol said while holding his laugh.

 

"Aishh!!! I was a kid back then!" Xiumin smiled sheepishly as he brushed his nape in embarrassment.

 

JinMyun cleared his throat and they all faced him. "where's the king and queen?" he asked one of the rolls. They all looked down until a 'Queen' like troll dashed her way to JinMyun, after seconds JinMyun recognized that it was the queen.

 

"The King..... He...... He was captured by Junso" She said looking down and sighed.

 

JinMyun was wide eyed when he heard that "h-how come?" he stuttered.

 

"He.... He was captured after when the tragic war happened, its been centuries and we dont know if he is still alive" she looked at JinMyun "anyway what brought you here? Its been a long time since you've got here" She smiled

 

"You see...... the p-princess,,,,," he was cut off by the queen.

 

"We all know about the princess, and I suppose that you are here to ask me what power does the princess gave to him" she said as she points to Luhan.

 

JinMyun nodded and looked at Luhan. The Queen continued to speak "he was healed and he was given more strength and agility, we dont know how, but I must tell. The princess is regaining her powers" she said as she closed her eyes "thats is all I can say" she said as she open again her eyes.

 

"Oh. Arrasso, I understand. Gomawo.. but may I ask again? Why did Junso captured the king?" JinMyun sternly asked he was expecting that the Queen will not tell the truth. She sighed and all the boys eagerly wait for her to speak up.

 

"The King can predict what can happen in the future, he can also answer all your question, not like me. And so that is why he was captured by Junso." she said with almost a teary eye.

 

 

Luhan felt pity to the Queen, he knows the feeling of loosing someone they loved. "dont worry, we will help you get him back" he assured. The Queen smiled and bowed "kamsahamnida"

 

"We will leave now," JinMyun said as he bowed and the others did as well.

 

"You should take the other path" she said. They all frowned except for JinMyun and Xiumin, with that JinMyun knew what she was telling him, he then nodded and looked at Kai, Kai get what his father wants and nodded. They all held hands together as Kai teleported them to their specific places.

 

 

***Back to the Mansion****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter