Yuri's past (part 2)

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ WITH FEELS KEKEKEK ~
 

CHAPTER 22

.
.
.
.
.
.

The mesenger flew to the land of wolves, he spoke to Siwon only.......     
 

after few minutes......
 

Siwon made his way to EunJi's room where Boa is staying....
 

"What did the gods said?" Boa said while her voice are trembling sitting besides EunJi. 

 

"They will cure the curse but She will become a human." He said looking down. 

 

Boa felt her eyes watery, she started crying. Siwon walk towards Boa and hugged her while she is still sitting "Im sorry, I wasnt able to protect our family. Mianhe" Siwon also started to cry. They both hugged each other feeling helpless. 

 

"EunJi doesnt deserve this kind of life.... I should have known from the start..... Its my fault........ Its my fault Siwon" She said between her sobs...
 

Siwon pulled out to the hug he faced Boa looking straight in her eyes cupping her cheeks while wiping her tears. "dont say that. Let us be strong for her. Everything will be back to its place, this kingdom will stay as it is. Trust me. Arraso?" He said assuring Boa. She nods and hugged Siwon again.
 

They looked at EunJi, her transformation starts changing her. Her hair becomes black from the tip till the top. All her wolf features changed to a human form. Few minutes, she opened her eyes, her grey eyes changed into brown. The Little EunJi sat up and rub her eyes. 
 

"who are you? Where am I?" the little girl said. The gods also removed all her memories........ 



 

vanished........., 






 

erased ........




 

not a single memory left.


 

"Shhh.... You are dreaming, sleep again" Siwon controlled her mind then EunJi layed and get backs to sleep. They called a guardian to take care of EunJi and teleport them to the Human World. 
 

Boa, with her power teleportation Hesitated at first. She doesnt want to leave her only child. 

 

"Its for the best my wife,". Siwon approached her and put his hands on her shoulder, Boa felt a tear fell down on her cheeks and immediately wipe it so the guardians wont see it. She saw a young boy besides the two guardians "and who is this?" she asked 

"This is Myungsoo.... Are son" Emily the guardian said. The young boy smiled to the Queen. Boa kneeled to the young boy's level. "please take care of my precious daughter arrasso?" Boa managed to smiled but a tear fell down to her cheeks again. The young boy nodded, Boa lifted her head up to look at Emily, The guardian smiled and nodded. 

"Protect her with all your might." Siwon bidded them goodbye and kissed her daughters forehead while she's in the arm of Gikwang's the guardian arms.

After few minutes, Boa teleported them to the human's world. 

She bid farewell to her sleeping daughter. "EunJi-ya..... You are now Yuri...... But you will always be my daughter, my only child. Saranghaeyo. Your mother loves you so much." she whispered as she kisses her forehead. 
 

She faced the guardians "Go Far away from here where nobody will know her true identity, I trust you. Please take care of her," she said sternly speaking like a brave Queen. They nodded in response. "dont worry our majesty, we will protect her." Gikwang said. she then nodded.

Boa gave them a necklace with a black pearl pendant. 


 

"Give this necklace to her when the time comes." 

 

Emily and Gikwang knows what the Queen wanted to tell. They nodded again in response. Before Boa teleported again, they bowed to their Queen and she left in a blink. 
 

She went back to the castle and to her surprise the war has already started. 

She went to the balcony where you can see the whole view of kingdom. The village were covered in fire the whole place was covered by darkness as some witches flew with there brooms in the sky. The vampires killing every wolves in the town. 

Siwon's pack protected their kingdom with all their power and might. They fought with all their strength. Siwon transformed into his wolf form to decapitate all the vampires he sees. 

Boa flew to the air and used her powers which is the fire to burn all the witches in the sky. Some archers of the kingdom also helps Boa to kill all the flying witches. 

Siwon on the land while Boa in the air; all the wolves used their special powers to fight the intruders, yet their kingdom is near to its downfall. JinMyun the father of Luhan, and also the right hand of the King...... Was about to be bitten by a vampire, but Siwon protected him. 

"JinMyun at your back!!!!!!!" Siwon yelled and transformed into a half wolf. 

 

((AN: Half wolf - human/wolf form you know what it means no need for explanation blah blah read with feels arrasso? kekekeek and if you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter