Morning date

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26




 

AUTHORS POV

 

It was a blissful morning to Yuri, she didnt have any nightmares in her sleep. She woke up from the sound of the chirping birds as the sun hits her skin. She sat up and stretch her muscles. 

She was about to reach her phone when suddenly she saw a piece of note under it. She read it

"Goodmorning beautiful~ when you read this come quickly to the balcony ;) -L <3 "

*what now Luhan?* she thought. She was about to Lay down when her phone suddenly beeps

 

From: Luhan

I know you'll be laying down again -_- you're such a lazy girl!

Pali!
I'll be waiting.

 

*aissshhhh What are you now? A psycho?* she thought
 

She grumpily stood up from her bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath when suddenly ...again! She saw a note. 

 

Hey! Dont you even think to take a bath! Go to the balcony NOW! as in NOW!!!!! 

 

*ughhhhh! Its starting to creep me out T_T* 
 

She has no choice but to go to the balcony, when she walk her way to the door a jacket is hanging on the door knob with a note. She took it and read it. 
 

Wear this jacket so you wont catch a cold :) 

 

"*sigh* Fine then" she wore the jacket and walk her way to the balcony. 
 

When she opened the sliding door the cold morning breeze brushes her hair and skin. She stepped forward and gasped at the view she is seeing right now.

The balcony was filled of red roses on the ground and on the center of the balcony was a round designed table with 2 plates with utensils and 2 glasses across Plus the breathe taking view you can see from the balcony. 

She was grinning amazed that Luhan did this for her. Suddenly two pair of arms wrapped her slim waist at the back, she was astonished at first but she knew that Luhan was the one back hugging her.

He rested his chin on her shoulders as he spoke "do you love me now?" he teased.

He always love to nowadays, its how he can show his sweetness to Yuri. 

She slap his hands that were on her waist "silly! Now! Get off of me!" she said and Luhan obeyed. Yuri faced him and saw him pouting *aigoo~ this little deer!* she thought 

"are we going to eat or what? Im hungry" Yuri said as she lift his chin up. He beamed in reply and gently held her hand and lend her to her seat. 

She was confused at the moment because their food wasnt there yet. 

"oh yeah I forgot!" Luhan exclaimed as he clap his hands twice and a guy entered the balcony with a tray of food. 
 

It was Sehun, 

He was wearing a waiter costume as he delivered the food to them. 

Yuri on the other hand was giggling at the sight of Sehun serving them. 

"here's your food! Cooked by the number one chef Kyungsoo!" he said happily then bowed and leave right away. 

Yuri's eyes were sparkling the food looks delicious, so she started eating it. As she tasted it, it was mouth watering. The sweetness of the none other than her favorite breakfast 'pancakes' was indeed very delicious. 

"hey! Slow down!" Luhan said as he chuckled. 

Yuri rolled her eyes and continued munching the pancakes on . They ate happily while Sehun serves them another set of food. 

>>>>fast forward<<<< 
 

They were both late to school
 

"aigoo! I almost forgot that we have classes! this is all your fault!" Yuri exclaimed as they were running to the hallways. 
 

Luhan ignored her nags and held her hand and run fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter