His eyes

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

YURI'S POV

 

 

Its a blissful morning to me. I tried to remember what happened last night but theres nothing ....not a single flashback bothered me. I guess I was really dreaming...

 

I did my daily routine.. And found out that Myungsoo's not home maybe he got off to work.. This past few days.... I rarely see him at the house...

 

Is that really hard to work for my dad's company?

 

 

Last week he was full of bruises And said that he just got into fight.. I got really worried thou its not really the first time I saw him full of bruises BUT The weird thing is that in just a few days his wounds will heal fast. Since we were kids Myungsoo always heals faster than me. my parents will just always tell me that he has a good immune system but that doesnt explains much. Ugh. Nevermind. Ill just go to school!!!

 

 

While walking alongside the street Someone shouted my whole name which startled me.

 

"YAH!!! KWON YURI!!!!" she shouted

 

In that moment, I already knew who it was. 

 

 

Yeonhi!

 

 

 

I turn to face her "You dont need to shout my whole name! Yeonhi!" I said 

 

"what do you want?! call you 'hey deaf girl!!!' " She said, and I laughed.

 

"I've been calling you for a hundred times!!!" She exaggerated.

 

"Oh please Yeonhi! dont over react things."

 

 

"Seriously. Yuri, What is bothering you anyways??" she said, now she's being serious

 

 

"Nothing, really. Dont worry about me" I said and smiled.

 

 

While walking our way to our school. Yeonhi and I shared a lot of things like we've known each other since birth! And wow! We have lots in common! We were thinking if we met before! And she was like

 

"are you my long lost sister?" she teased and I laugh at the thought of it

 

"How i wish I am!!" i said smiling again...

 

 

We reached the school grounds and we are still chatting like theres no tomorrow! I havent met someone who talks too much! And I was really laughing hard to her silly jokes!!

 

"you know what? I really love apples! Its color is just so catching in the eyes!" she said with her eyes sparkling I laughed because her face is so weird!!!

 

"er! I really hate the color red!... " i said she faced me puzzled

 

"why? Is there something wrong? red is hot! " she exclaimed

 

"yeah whatever." i just smiled.

 

Since I met Yeonhi I felt really safe with her, and I felt like I can trust her... But... Not that much since I have trust issues...

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

Me and Sehun walk to the school grounds and wear our hoodies and luckily No one recognize us. Sehun and I went to school early... well we are always together because I feel like protecting our Maknae!

 

As I was walking I saw Yeonhi.... Sehun's step sister.. With... Wait?! Is that Yuri? Are they friends?

 

And wait.....

 

I saw her smile... Its the first time I saw her endearing smile... It melts me......

 

I hope she didnt remembered anything from last night... Since I told Sehun to erase her memory from what just happened....

 

"hyung! Yeonhi has a new friend!!!,,,,,and Look!!! is that the girl that? " i cut him off and nodded in response, "she looks pretty" Sehun said while pointing the girl with his lips This maknae he's using his aegyo again -_____-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter