The Necklace

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((AN: just a reminder their age in this story is below 19, arrasso? gomawo ^__^ 
 

this is dedicated to all my chingus and exotics out there!!! thank you for reading this story, sorry for the typo errors and wrong grammars... I hope you all enjoy this chappie! anyyeong!!! ~ *bows* ))



 

CHAPTER TWENTY 






 

"He's....." Lay said and looked at the boys with a straight face.














 

They didnt respond and waited for his answer....










 

"Its beating normally!!" He said with his genuine smile.







 

they all sighed in relief






 

"Huh! you scared us hyung!" Kyungsoo said as he touch his chest.





 

"uuuurghh" They heard Luhan's whisper in groan.





 

"Shhhh. take a rest Hyung" Sehun whispered to his ears, he knows how stubborn Luhan is so he controlled his mind and made him sleep again and so.....He didnt respond as his eyes were still shut.


 

"We should take him to the hospital" Xiumin suggest to Lay


 

"we cant" Lay answered before letting out a sigh. All of the boys looked at Lay, Baekhyun taps Lay shoulders as Lay look up to him then Baekhyun nods.

 

"if we do that. the doctors will trace Luhans injury and question a lot of things. we cant let that happen...our identity will reveal." Lay explained. Kyungsoo nods "then we should atleast tell Kris hyung about this" he said and they all nod in agreement. Baekhyun reached his phone and called Kris as they all just stayed in their own place.

 

"should we tell Yuri about this?" Sehun asked. He got a point they are all flustered thinking of an alibi about this but then Tao spoke to his hyung "I think we should let Myungsoo hyung to tell ALL of this to Yuri." they all nod and sigh "we will help him. Dont worry too much guys. Everything will be alright. Yuri will understand all of this" Chanyeol brighten up his brothers as he smiled comforting them.


 

"I hope so...." Kai whispered.


 

After their conversation. Chanyeol carried Luhan to his room as Sehun followed them and accompany Luhan to his room. They all went to bed for they have school tomorrow.


 

>>fast forward<<


 

Yuri woke up from the lights of the sun through the window as she sat up from her bed feeling the cold breeze of the morning then she looked at her surrounding "maybe I fell asleep in our way back home" she thought. She saw Yeonhi beside her sleeping, she was astounded to see her there, beside she has her own room, she shove off her thoughts and quickly got up from her bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath, she didnt bother Yeonhi from her peaceful slumber since its too early in the morning, 
 

after taking a bath and doing her daily routine she wore her uniform and prepare things for school. After preparing she walks to the hallway and saw a half Kai with only boxers on. Unconsciously Yuri stared at his exposed y abs for like 25 seconds before she reacted.



 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Yuri shouted from the top of her lungs and covered her eyes with her hands.





 

"what??" he mocked with his cocky grin in his face, He saw Yuri flushing in crimson and that made him smirk.



 

"screw you Kai!!!!!!!! have you forgot that a girl lives in with you guys now?!?! get some clothes you ert!!!!!!" 



 

"oh so now Im the ert? you just saw my precious abs and savored it a while ago " Kai sneered


 

She felt her cheeks heated up seing his half body in her mind, 'aisssssh what am I imagining things' she said in her mind.

 

"Take a picture babe, it last longer" Kai said with his famous smirk. Yuri faced him fuming and looked at Kai's eyes.....she glared at him for a second then rolled her eyes, "whatever!" then she walked away. After going downstairs she made her way to the kitchen and saw Kyungsoo baking pancakes. 

"hungry?" he asked without looking at Yuri and his eyes glued in cooking, Kyungsoo knows her scent so he identified Yuri quickly. "nope! Im good" she replied but her stomach didnt agree,*growls from Yuri's stomach* "oppss.. hehe" she said after, 'stupid stomach' she cursed in her mind........Kyungsoo heard her stomach growls he chuckled a bit and faced her, "jinjja? but your stomach says yes" Kyungsoo said with his heart melting smile....Yuri smiled sheepishly at Kyungsoo then nodded. "mian.." she replied.
 

As she watched Kyungsoo do the cooking, Yeonhi and the other boys went downstairs and made their way to the dining room and sitted to their seats. She saw them all sitting so she went near them, 'where's Luhan?' she said to herself. "If you're thinking about Luhan hyung... He's upstairs still sleeping" Sehun smiled at her,

She didnt expect Sehun to say that, Yuri gave him a questioning look. "what are you waiting for? Go wake up Luhan!!! aisssh jinjja?? Pali pali!!" Yeonhi scolded her, she was about to say no but Tao insisted and he pushed her through the stairs. "aisssshhh -__- why do I have to wake him up? they should be the one doing it" she hissed. As she reached Luhan's room she hesitated to knock or not and ended up knocking at the door. 



 

*knock knock*


 

There's no response so Yuri thought that maybe he is still sleeping, she opened the door and examined his room, It was very neat and organized, She was a lil bit amazed on how Luhan organized his books in the shelves, as she walks she recognized Luhan's body in the bed still laying. 'aissh this guy' she thought to herself........ 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter