Introduction

Story Of My Unspoken Heart

Author P.O.V

There was a girl by the name of Lee Su Hwa in Laselle High. No, she wasn’t the Queenka of the school but neither was she a nerd. She wasn’t an ice princess or a wallflower either. She wasn’t the one in the spotlight but she definitely was noticed. She wasn’t drop-dead gorgeous but she was definitely beautiful. She wasn’t the smartest girl in school but she did have good grades. She wasn’t the best dancer nor the best singer but she could indeed do both.

No words could describe the kind of person Su Hwa really was because Su Hwa was Su Hwa. She had her own unique personality. She wasn’t fake; which was the main reason why many were comfortable being around her. They didn’t need to put up an act around her. They could be themselves and not get judged by her.

But even though she did have many friends, she only had one best friend; Choi Minho.

 

Like Su Hwa, Minho wasn’t the Kingka of the school or a nerd. He wasn’t an ice prince or a wallflower. However, he did get noticed much more than her. He definitely had the looks and the body. He did have more smarts compared to her. He wasn’t that good of a singer or a dancer compared to her but he could definitely rap. He was also one of the athletes in school.

Many words could describe Choi Minho; hot, masculine, charming, gorgeous, to-die-for and the list could go on. Like Su Hwa, he wasn’t fake either. He chose to be himself in front of everyone; regardless of whether people liked him or not. Indeed, people did find him a great person to be friends with but even though he had many friends, he only had one best friend; Lee Su Hwa.

 

Both of them knew each other like the back of their hands. Both of them understood each other. Both of them were inseparable.

But even so, there were two things standing in their way and those two things play a huge part in this story; her unspoken heart and his obliviousness.

---------------------

Hi :) So this is the introduction to 'Story Of My Unspoken Heart'. It's pretty short, I know, but I promise the next chapters would be long. :) So do subscribe, comment and upvote! :D

Let me know what you think of this story so far okay?

Till the next update! 

-Octy08