Saint

Your Imperfections

I'm not a child, I'm an adult and even I know that wasn't , but could it count as ual abuse?

What am I saying, it's useless talking to myself, I should just hurry up and get to school.

After telling Xiumin what had happend during lunch he just assumed that maybe he has the hot's for me and he wants to meet him, of course I didn't tell him in detail or wait, why didn't I tell him  the details, am I ignoring the fact that he might actually think what I'm thinking that it might be more than just simple backhugs.

So now here we are walking to my house. Xiumin had the day off, when doesn't he, anyways he wanted to come since it's been a long time.

Should I just tell him what really happen...

"Wouldn't he be touching me inappropiate since he was too close?" I asked not facing.

Still paying attention to his phone. "hmmm, not if you liked it."

Like it? Is he serious!? I felt like I was being violated, well actually I was feeling scared but liking it? Not really, I don't even think there was time for me to enjoy it, but now that I think about it aside from feeling fear it felt like something never before, my heart was racing and I wanted him to get away yet be beside me just in case I fall and he could-WAIT. WHAT IN  THE WORLD AM I THINKING, THIS ISN'T SOME  PLOT STUFF THAT I READ IN MY NOVELS.

"Hayi?"

What am I going to do? I should take a break from reading those novels.

"LEE HI!"

I jumped from the sudden shriek coming from behind me, I turn around and see Xiumin looking at me dead in the eye. "What?" I ask oblivious that I had actually walked past him and forgot that he was talking to me while I was busy thinking of the fiction storyline going on in my dense head.

He stomped towards me. "Yound lady, were you actually thinking about it?" He questioned me as if he was my dad.

I avoided his eyes and look down. "No."

He gasped and  his almond shaped eyes went wide. "YOU DID LIKE IT!" Xiumin accused me.

"What? NO."  I turned around and started to speed walk. "Noooo wayy."

I couldn't possibly considered it, can I. I mean is it bad? OF COURSE IT'S BAD.

Without noticing we had already arrived at my house with Xiumin  trailing behind me who looked like a kid stomping making me aware that the topic was not over.

"I swear I did not like it." I passed him a cup of hot chocolate as he sat in my bed, while I sat in the couch infront of my bed.

He eyed me one more time before he spoke. "I won't judge you." He took a sip of his chocolate waiting for me to admit that I did  just so he could go back on his words.

I rolled my eyes at his childish act and walked over to smack him in the back of his head. "I said I. DID. NOT. LIKE. IT." I sat down next to him.

He laid down and put down his chocolat in the stand. "Hayi?"

I laid down parallel to him. "Yeah?"

"My brother is back." He said nothing more and kept looking at the ceiling.

There was a long moment of silence but it wasn't awkward. It was just that we both were proccessing what the outcome of conversation could be.

I couldn't help it and a smile slipped. "Oh yeah?"  I stared at the ceiling too. Xiumin was waiting for me to ask further questions but I just didn't want, not now. Even heaven knew I couldn't hold back and ask. "When did he arrive?" I tried not to choke on my words.

I felt his hand reach for mine and grabbed it. "Friday." He squeezed my hand as he interwined his fingers with mine. After what seemed like he was debating in his head he turned to look at my face and saw me spill some tears. He gulped and gathered the courage to speak again. "I'm sorry."

After staring at ceiling for too long, formations of his face started to appear. "Is that why you have been calling me 'Hayi'." I chuckeld. "Xiumin..." I squeezed his hand with much pressure. "...don't leave me alone and don't ask me to undersand." I stood up from my laying postion and so did Xiumin. "I have forgotten about it, don't worry." I looked at him and saw his sad eyes that hadn't appeared in a long time.

"Okay." He tried to smile but ended up making a funny face which caused me to genuinely laugh. I tickled him down into the bed trying to cheer him up and change the atmosphere.

After calming with our little childish act we ate and he left.

I had nothing to do, well my time to do the chores is in a month and the bathroom I clean it once a week since it's not as dirty as to when my younger brothers were here.

I checked the schedule, and Mr. Wu wanted me to clean on Sunday mornings, Wednesday afternoon as well as on Firday afternoon. It's not as demanding as I think it would been but I guess it doesn't need to be clean that often since he lives alone or at least I think so. I mean I haven't seen anyone except for him enter the house as a matter of fact I haven't seen anyone enter his house besides the lady he had over.

What exactly does he do?

Who exactly is he?

 

Could he possibly be a psycho.

A good looking one.