Sin With Me.

Your Imperfections

Sunday morning and Lee Hi had started her job, cleaning Mr. Wu's house. She had knocked the door not feeling comfortable to just open it with the spare key he had given her, she had woken him up and she felt bad for careless act.

And so she began to clean the living room first  while Mr. Wu had gone back upstairs assuming he had gone back to sleep since it's only eight am. With her earphones in and busy cleaning now the kitchen she took notice of the details of the house, not one single picture of him or his family. Besides the necessary furniture nothing extraordinary was on set with the exception of the grand white piano which she glanced at it every time she stepped into the living room. The kitchen was empty, not many plates or food it was sad how such grand kitchen was not being put to use and so she stood there imgaining how she could make it her style. Still being in wonder-kitchen-land she didn't notice the owner come in through the double doors.

"What are you doing?"

Lee Hi turned around dropping the mop surprised by Mr. Wu who had only sweats on and was drying his hair with a white towel.

Grabbing orange juice from the refregerator and serving himself some he asked her one more time.

Noticing that was staring at him shirtless she answered him not making eye contact. "Nothing just, admiring the kitchen."

He looked around his kitchen and he didn't see what was to be admire when it barely had anything.

"You're lying."

She was freaking out in her mind, did he know just what exactly she was thinking.

"About what?"

"Last night." He eyed her.

Lee Hi relaxed knowing he didn't guess that she was actually thinking about his long torso.

"What about it?" She kept on with her duties around the kitchen ignoring him as he sat in the kitchen stool leaning over the marble table.

"What he actually wanted to hear from you." He grabbed some furits in the basket and began to cut them up.

"That's my business Mr. Wu." She began to wash the large pans, hoping the water would excuse the awkwardness being built up.

Mr. Wu smiled at her comment. "Yes, I guess you're right." He popped in his mouth a grape.

Lee Hi turned around and stood across from the marble counter facing Mr. Wu. "I'm going to be honest with you, Mr. Wu." She directly looked at him.

He looked up and waited for furture explanation while going back to cutting his apples.

"I respect your effort to have a conversation and kindness but I'm just here to do a job so I'd appreciate it if you just treat me as an employee and I'll treat you as my boss. Therefore don't get too friendly since I won't be able to." She sighed feeling relieved she finally hoped he would stop with the personal questions since it was starting to become a burden.

Mr. Wu put down his knife and crossed his arms he gave her a serious face which Lee Hi had seen for the first time, it was unusual to see the look coming from him but at least he got the idea.

"Okay, Miss. Lee. Now let me be honest with you." He stared right back at her. " Do you really want to know why I asked your mother if you could work for me?" He waited for her response but she was confused. "I was merely trying to be your friend."

"Why?"

"You seemed lost with in yourself and your mom is too much." Mr. Wu thought in his head. "Because you're interesting."

"I don't understand."

"I want to help you."

"I don't need help."

He chuckled under his breath. "Yeah, you're right, you don't but I do."

"What?" She whispered frowning at him.

He got up from his seat and walked to her, stopping right in front of her with his bare chest, hovering over her petite body. "I want you to be my friend."

"You're creepy." She finally said looking up at the tall figure.

He smiled and ruffled her hair. "Does that mean you accept."

"No." She walked to the dish counter.

"You don't have to do anything just kept being yourself."

"No."

"Why?"

"Well for starters you need a shirt and why me?"

"Well let's say a little bird told me you are..." He paused thinking of his real reason. "...perfect."

"Oops! Wrong person, I'm not perfect. What are you going to do now?" She faced him giving up on ignoring his half body.

"The bird does not lie."

"And who exatcly is this bird?" She questioned him.

"We're having a conversation."

"So?" She stated the obvious.

"First time you actually seem interested."

"Who's this bird?" She asked once again annoyed that the talk has dreaded this long.

He ignored her comment and walked out the double doors.

"You, dummy." He talked to himself.

 

≈≈≈

"So you're saying you want to go to heaven?"

She hiccuped before speaking. "No, I only want to visit." Giggling at the end.

"Ohhh."

And once again it was silent. He looked up at the sky and was gald it cleared so on this chilly night he could see the stars.

"I hate myself....I HATE MYSELF...." She hiccuped in between her sentences.

He looked down smelling the alcohol coming from and thinking just how much did the female student drink to be almost knocked out.

"I said I HATE MYSELF!" She pointed at her chest.

"Why?"

"Because....they said I was not perfect...." Whispering the last words.

"Who?" The guy asked in a soft voice.

"Mom .... Jaejoong ..." Looking up to the guy's face with her hair partly in her way she addressed him. "You. who are you." She weakly pointed her index finger at him.

He stared back at her face, the big round brown eyes were sloped down, dry like she had cried for more than a couple days or lack of sleep. She looked pale and sick but something about her was captivating.

"Kris, and You?" He played along.

She blinked at him with open. "Hayi." She kept staring at him blinking with a lost look. "You're....handsome...don't talk to me." Looking away fast putting some hair infront of her face trying to cover it.

He put out his ciggarette and smiled at the student.

"What....ar.....you in my bench?" She layed her head against his shoulder.

Kris leaned back a little into the park bench. "You yelled at me when you saw me smoking, then you sat next to me and started talking nonsense."

Hayi had her eyes half open and her hiccups stopped. "So... we ..... fwends now?"

 "Do you want to?"

"No."

Kris chuckled at the childish coversation he was having. "Then, no. We are not fwends." He mimcked her word.

 

≈≈≈

 

Kris heard his front door shut  and assumed it was Lee Hi who had left. Turning his chair around to face the stairs waiting for her to come back and say she forgot something or say 'Goodbye Mr. Wu' but he waited for 10 mintues and nothing happened. He wasn't smiling nor frowing, his face was just expresionless, hollow, almost dead but of course he was expecting too much from an anti-social butterfly.

Coincedentlly meeting her again took him by surprise, who knew he would find the drunken student in the park as his front neighbor. After meeting her in the park bench a year ago he kept on thinking on how her life is, since she made it sound to pitiful and stuffed. But never did he ever had the attention of looking for her, it wasn't that big of a problem but after meeting her again curiosity rose inside of him,  he wanted to befriend her and help her by taking her mind off her hardhips so she won't make any visit to heaven anytime soon; for a reason their paths crossed.

This time it's different, something that she possess is luring Kris in  so strong that has him thinking about her every other night. He agonizes about it over and over until he came to a conclusion that he craves her in her deepest form.

It was innocent at first, kiss her forhead, console her when she was down, just be by her side. Simple actions but one day out of nowhere it became a sin...

He wanted to hold her close, move her light brown hair out of the way, kiss her neck gently inhaling her rosey scent and absorb her soul.

Everything about her was tempting her soft features, her sweet voice, her petite body,  she was beautifully crafted in every way possible and it drove him crazy.

The night before she frist stepped into his house he went out to find a women of his age to take his frustraion out but when he saw her in the morning it was useless. His unholy thoughts durning dinner made him lose it; the way she brought the piece of meat to slowly dragging her teeth on the fork, how her pink plump lips touched the glass, he shrudder at how sensual he imagined it yet she was innocently eating as if nothing. He couldn't control himself and he wanted her now and then, so he walked over to her. Taking his time to close the distance between their boodies touching her hand and circling his arm around her bringing his face close to her hair and inhaling her frutiy scent, enjoying ever second of it, thinking of just pushing her on the table and make her his.

But even if he wanted to, he couldn't being himself to it. He crossed the line this time and he's scared what will happen the next time he can't crontrol his body, how far will he go to push himself over the edge and take her how every he wants to.

Being friends for now is his only choice, and who knows maybe she will end at his feet even if it doesn't, being close to her and just keeping his thought's to himself would satisfied him for the time being.