Can You Stay?

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

 

*Knock Knock*

Who would be knocking this late....N thought as he noticed all of his friends were already asleep. As N opened the door he coudn't not even recognize the girl standing in front of him. "Eunyoung!" N said trying to find the hint of the girl he showed around in the morning. The smile that always made him smile back was fully chapped and he noticed it was bleeding as well, the perfect hair in the morning was tangled and oily, and her face was pale from her usual shine when she first arrived at the coffee shop. "Oppa..." Eunyoung mumbled clearly droning out from not sleeping. As Eunyoung fell onto N's shoulders she whispered something into N's ear, "Oppa please help me...." Eunyoung said before she passed out. N carefully place Eunyoung onto his couch and went to find a comfy blanket for Eunyoung to sleep in. When N came back from findng the blanket Eunyoung mumbled something in her sleep, "Oppa N-shi.....please stay....." Eunyoung mumbled in her sleep making N laugh. A N decided to watch over her for the night so he brought his blanket as well and slept on the floor making sure he could help Eunyoung with anything she needed if she woke up. 

* * *

The Next Day....

Eunyoung woke up feeling really relaxed and refreshed. As she was about to stand up she noticed that N was sleeping on the floor like a little teddy bear. How did I get here? Eunyoung thought as she slowly tried to walk around to keep N from waking up. As Eunyoung was about to make it to the front door to leave she felt someone grab her leg lightly. "Good Morning Eunyoung-shi" N said waking up. "N! I'm very sorry that I woke you up I was just leaving....please go back to sleep" Eunyoung as she did a 90 degree bow. N chuckled and stood up. "You were pretty tired last night that's why I brought you in" N said. Eunyoung was embarressed seeing how she just fell into N's arms like that both embarressed and both happy at the same time that it was N to save her. "Well how about I make breakfast for you" N added. "No oppa! You don't need to i'm perfectly fine!" Eunyoung protested but she already to lost the fight when N walked toward her and carried her to the kitchen. "No let me oppa I can cook and since I need to owe you for letting me sleep at the house for a bit" Eunyoung said as she took an apron and put it on. As Eunyoung tied her hair N was looking at her with wide eyes. He never noticed how Eunyoung could be beautiful in anything even in Ravi's worn up hand-me-downs aprons he gotten when he was still in cooking classes. As Eunyoung cooked N helped her find the ingredients. As Eunyoung was cooking N talked with her and they had a fun time. When Eunyoung was finished she went to go get some plates and accedentaly slipped when a hand wrapped around her waist to keep her from falling. Eunyoung opened her eyes and saw that N was one inch away from her she quickly turned away to keep her cheecks from burning. At the same time Leo came in with curious eyes. Since he was so quiet N and Eunyoung did not even notice that he was inside until Leo coughed a bit. N quickly let go of Eunyoung causing her to fall onto the girl but she soon laughed about it. Leo coudn't keep from laughing as he bent down onto the floor and started laughing. "Yah! Leo-shi if you keep laughing at me I won't give you breakfast and coffee..." Eunyoung teased knowing she hit Leo's weakness. This caused Leo to stop laughin and quietly sat down. "I'm gonna go call the others for breakfast" N said as he skipped up the stairs. The minute N left Eunyoung started dreaming as she was making the coffee. Leo already knew what was going on grabbed a sheet of paper and pencil. Leo quickly wrote something and gave the paper to Eunyoung. 

 

Eunyoung do you like N?

^_^

 

 

 

 

Eunyoung used the note to hide her face from dying of embarressment. Of course Leo could obviously see that I like N. Eunyoung said as she wrote something down onto the note and walked out to see what was keeping the guys up. As Leo looked at the paper his serious face became a smile. It wrote the word that would change everything......

 

Eunyoung do you like N?

^_^

 

 

 

        Yes!

 

 

End Of Chapter 3

 

 

Sorry If I wasn't suppose to add Leo but I just feel that N and Leo make the best bros. I feel that Leo will always look out for N so yeah..... Anyway spoiler alert.....Ken is gonna be in the next one as well as Ellin.!!!!!!!