Step To Idol

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

Eunyoung once again ran to the bus as fast as she could until she saw a long line in a building. As Eunyoung looked up she noticed that there was a sign. It read, "Know How To Dance? Tryout to become a dancer for Big Bang Seungri Today!" the poster read. Eunyoung quickly took her phone out to call her manager asking him to let her stay home for the day. Of course the manager said yes knowing that it was rare for Eunyoung to miss work so it must have been important. Eunyoung quickly ran in and grabbed a number. When it was Eunyoung's turn she saw that Seungri was in the front watching everyone in the crowd. When it was Eunyoung's turn she danced to 2NE1's I'm the Best with y moves that even the judges were drooling. When Eunyoung was done everyone knew that she would make it. When it was time to find out who made the cut, not only did Eunyoung pass but she was assigned the lead lady dancer for Seungri's Song, What Can I Do, Eunyoung was so happy. "Eunyoung-a I hope we will have a good time dancing together" as Seungri patted her in the back. "Thank You Seungri sunbaenim!" Eunyoung said as she bowed 90 degrees to Seungri. That night Eunyoung could not sleep as she waited looking at her clock that tomorrow was going to be her practice. 

* * *

Eunyoung was the first to arrive in the practice room before even the dance cheographer came. As Eunyoung was warming up she made friends with the other dancers as they arrived. They got to know each other and really cooperated. Whenever Eunyoung did something wrong they would just encourage her to try better which made her really happy. Later on Eunyoung was trying her best trying to please everyone. She soon got the hang of the dance moves and tried the dance with Seungri. After the practice everyone said their goodbyes and Eunyoung was with Seungri. "Hey Eunyoung let's take a little video together!" Seungri said as he got his camera and told Eunyoung to look at the screen. Eunyoung was so embarressed that she would not look up which made Seungri go along with it. When Eunyoung went home she went to the staff house to tell them the exciting news.

End Of Chapter 7