Secrets Behind Cameras

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

 

Hey so I'm not really that busy today so I decide I will do about 2-3 more chapters today.Just for you guys! I'm going out from school early on Wednesday so yeah. Please hit the suscribe button and show some feedback on what you like and not like from fanfic. 

P.S. I really don't know where i will end this fanfic but I hope it will be long. 

 

 

Eunyuong was very happy that N still wanted to walk her room even if she smelled bad or her hair was stinky. As Eunyoung looked up she noticed that N was looking at her which made her turn away to hide her red cheeks. Soon heavy rain started to pour down Eunyoung and N as they ran to Eunyoung's front door. As Eunyoung was about to open the door she thought Should I confess to oppa now? Before Ellin takes him? Eunyoung thought as she picked her choice whether to open the door or not. As Eunyoung finally made her decision to ran to N. "N I Love You!" Eunyoung said as she held her head low. N was taken back at what Eunyoung just said. He really thought that Eunyoung only loved him as a friend. "I-I don't know what to say..." N said as he patted Eunyoung's hair. "Do you love me back oppa?" Eunyoung said as she looked up with a face full of hope. "I'm sorry....but I don't feel you that way...." N said as he ran away from Eunyoung. Leaving her cold in the rain and a broken heart....


* * *

Next day N told the manager that since they were now going to be idols they could not work anymore. The manager understood with a smile as he waved the 5 boys before they got into their van.

 

 

On May 24, 2012 Vixx was born.....

That same year Eunyoung was brought into a new girl group with her cafe staff with the name Two X....


 

N was chosen to be on a show called Romantic and Idol. N was happy to join as he wanted his group to be noticed. On the day he was brought into a museum they told him to look for a specific artwork. What he didn't know was that the girl he was "dating" was a girl he broke a heart with. The people of Romantic and Idol said that Eunyoung and N had an interest in art so they decided to bring them to a museum. As they each given the idols an art to find, N's found it easily as he quietly waited for his girl to arrive. N was getting nervous as his hands starting getting sweaty on the bouquet of roses. As he heard footsteps N quickly straightened up to look his best. As the door opened N's smile starting dropping. As Eunyoung walked into the room she started to cry but decided to hide it for show. Eunyoung let a little scream showing that she was surprised about her partner. As Eunyoung let her head down she cried for a minute to wipe the tear away forming on her cheeks. As Eunyoung took the bouquet her fingers touched N's making her cheeks red. She quickly took the roses and looked away. N was hurt that she was still hated for him. When the camera men gave Eunyoung an envelope she felt more and more mad every step she took side by side with N. Eunyoung finally had the last straw as she read what was on the mission sheet. It wrote that she had to hold N's hands. Eunyoung knew N didn't agree to it as his hands starting trembling. They both know that they hide to do it as Eunyoung slowly reached her hand out to N. As N took it Eunyoung felt something weird in her. It was anger or sadness but happiness. As Eunyoung looked at N as she saw he was smiling. Eunyoung gave a smile back but this time it was for real.