Choosing Is Just for Heart Breaks

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

Sorry last chapter was so short. I promise I will try to make this one long. Please show some love and support by hitting the suscribe button and putting some feedback on what you like and do not like about the story. 

~Thank You!

 

 Me when N picked Jiwon

  Me when he ruined his chances with her on All The                                                                                                K-Pop

 

Now You See How I Rage.........Beware!! MUAHAHA

 

N and Eunyoung decided to let by gones be by gones. They started hanging out more freely around each other without remembering their troubling past. Eunyoung and N went shopping for their new house and their unique way of having fun with their own camera. Later on all the girls were in their room as they listened to a song and have to figure out which one is who's. Eunyoung knowing N well picked the right song as she quickly walked out the room. Eunyoung started listening to the other's girls doors which made N laugh as he stood outside. N was really happy seeing how much Eunyoung knew N. As N got his hopes up too high Jiwon(Member of Spica) walked out as well. Everyone was flabbergasted since this has never happened before. The people decided that it was best for N to choose. N started to get worried while putting on a fake smile. All of this reminded N of that one day.

 

~Flashback~

As N ran away from Eunyoung he started crying for the first time. N ran in the cold rain looking only once at Eunyoung. She was soaking wet but she stayed in one spot with a hurt look on the face. N coudn't bear the sight as he ran to dorm as fast as possible. What is wrong with me?! Why didn't I say yes!? Eunyoung...I'm sorry for hurting you.....for making you suffer....for making you be this way...all because of me As N ran to the dorm he went straight to his room as he sat down and thought over things as he placed his headphones on. I was so confused...I thought she only liked me as a friend....a brother... I was just shocked. Do I love Eunyoung back? N thought in frustration as he punched his fist into the wall making a huge sound causing Hyuk to wake up. "Hyung? Is something wrong?" Hyuk said as his eye sight starting getting clear. This.....this was not the leader he was talking to. His leader was always bright with a smile. His leader always had aura to make anyone better.....but this person looked weak and vunerable. Hyuk has never seen someone like this in his life. "Hyung!" Hyuk said as he ran to hug N. "Are you okay?" Hyuk asked as he felt his leader was as cold as ever. Must be the rain Hyuk said as he went to get a blanket but he stopped as he noticed blood on his jeans. Hyuk looked at the blood and saw that N's hands were bleeding. Hyuk coudn't stand it as he stood up to get Leo. When everybody came the leader was sleeping but they still took care of him. N would not eat or change. N started getting gray eyes and his hair was sticking out from every direction. Wheneve someone tried to feed him something he would flung the food out or tried to cover his mouth. One day when Ken wrapped around his leader he asked with concern in his voice, "Hyung.....what's up with you" Ken said smoothing N's hair."I don't know what came over when Eunyoung confessed to me....I just ran away" N said as he placed his head on Ken. "Well do you love Eunyoung Hyung?" Ken asked. "I don't know where my heart is now" N said with soft tears dripping from his cheeks. The next eek the manager told him to get ready for Romantic and Idol, N refused until he heard that Eunyoung was on the show, N suddenly felt better knowing that he can finally fix his problems with Eunyoung.

~End of Flashback~

 

N didn't want to hurt Eunyoung's heart again but for some reason something came over him. He suddenly picked Jiwon's arm immedietly saying "Let's get to know each other better". As he walked away he heard Eunyoung soft cry as he looked back seeing Eunyoung on the floor in deep tears. N wanted to run back but Jiwon's arm was tight on his wrist. What N didn't know was that Jiwon was working for Ellin....

 

* * *

As the show was finished N ran to find Eunyoung. As he called her again and again and asked some of the cast if he seen her, they answered no and gave him a cold glare. He deserved this N thought as he ran checking each room. Finally he went to the backyard and she was there. Eunyoung was looking at the stars while thick tears were on her cheeks. She started singing, "I'm really hurt" from T-ara which made N's heart break. As he walked toward her he stepped on a twig and she heard. As Eunyoung saw N she started to run away but N was too fast for her. "Eunyoung I'm so sorry!" N said as he grabbed her into a hug. Eunyoung punched him forcing him to let go but N's grasp was hard like iron. As Eunyoung got tired of punching she had no choice but to kick N. As she kicked all the pain was brought into her foot as she kicked N's knee. That made N let go as he fell down. As Eunyoung was about to leave she felt a hand wrap around her arm. As Eunyoung looked back N's head was down. "Eunyoung.....please just listen...." N said still not looking up. "5 minutes" Eunyoung as she tried to break away but N still held her hand. As N tried to stand up Eunyoung helped him to a chair. "Ok Eunyoung I-I'm really sorry..I don't know what came over me" N said with pleading eyes. Eunyoung wouldn't buy it as she pretended to check her watch telling N he's running out. "I just go alot of pressure on me and I just....I grabbed Jiwon's arm" N said. "I thought you would learn when I forgived you on the first day of this damn show, but I guess I was wrong" Eunyoung said as a waterpool of tears formed down her eyes. "Please....please don't cry Eunyoung" N said as he tried to reach up to wipe her tears. "I don't you hurt anymore...I should have done this a long time ago....on that day" N tried to bow down on his knees. "I was stupid then to ever say no to a girl like you Eunyoung" As N tried to gently go down on one knee. "Eunyoung your the most amazing girl I have ever met....your beautiful, sweet, kind, smart, and is the first I ever think of everyday. I wish to make you happy and no longer in pain for my actions" N said as he looked up to find a shocked Eunyoung. "Hakyeon....I don't know what to say..." Eunyoung said as she started to form a smile. The smile that made N happy, the smile that made N's problems go away, Eunyoung's special smile for N. "Yes....I forgive you oppa" Eunyoung said as she bent down to kiss N on the forehead. "Also one more thing Eunyoung.....Will you be my girlfriend?" N said which a childish smile that made Eunyoung's stomache do cartwheels. Eunyoung started jumping up and down as she answered, "Yes Yes Yes!" Eunyoung said as she hugged N. As she helped N up, N gave her a smile as he placed his hands onto Eunyoung's cheeks making her into a fish. "Aigoo......Eunyoung your so cute!" N said as he kissed her on the lips... in the moonlight just like he imagined.