Official?

Do You Want A Cup Of Coffee?

 

Best.Picture.Ever

 

As Eunyoung woke up she realized she was at the hospital. "When did I get here?" Eun* young said as she groggily tried to stand up. When Eunyoung felt she was about to trip a pair of warm hands wrapped around her waist as it helped her from falling to the ground. "Hey there Eunyoung" N said with a smile. Before a Eunyoung had a chance to smile memories started to come back into her mind. Eunyoung pushed with all her might forcing N to let her go. His smile disapeared immedietly as he placed down the a paper bag with food. Eunyoung coudn't help but drool as the delicious scent went up her nose. Judging from N's smirk it meant that N had cornered her. "Ok...what do you want" Eunyoung said her eyes never moving from the food. "I want to explain" N said as he pressured Eunyoung to sit down next to him. "I think we explained this alot, there's no more to say" Eunyoung said for once noticing that she was not crying. "I-I'm sorry! I should have picked you but Boom placed alot of pressure on me.....he kept on rushing me and what came next was that I picked Ellin's" N said with pleading eyes hoping Eunyoung would understand. Eunyoung's shoulders started to relax but they started to harden again. "Well I gave you a chance but you ruined it" Eunyoung said calmly trying to ignore the hurt in N's eyes. "Please Eunyoung........Your the only one I love, I'm sorry if I hurted you so much times...I wish that we could just stay as friends so I will never have to hurt your feelings but...." N said as he hesitated to say the rest. "But what..." Eunyoung said looking up to see N's lips on hers. They were a warm kind as Eunyoung felt the feeling coming into her heart. Eunyoung closed her eyes as she wrapped her neck around N. N wrapped his arms around Eunyoung's waist as they kissed again. Many patients walked around them with smiles on their faces. One lady spoke, "Ahh...Young love" as she walked pass Eunyoung and N. Filled with embarressment Eunyoung backed away where she saw that N's face were red. "Well.....I better go...." Eunyoung said as she quickly went to grab her bag. As Eunyoung walked out N yelled, "Eunyoung!" N said with his hand wrapped around his mouth. "What?" Eunyoung said as she looked back to see N smiling. "Do you take me back then?" N asked not caring for the adults walking around him. Eunyoung nodded and smiled before she walked out. Eunyoung snook a peak at N and saw that he was jumping around like a little kid hugging basically anything that moved. Eunyoung coudn't help but smile as she tried to force her hands to let go of the door. 

 

A Few Months Later.....

 

Vixx parked their van as N rushed out to sniff the air. Ravi started sleeping and N couldn't feel nothing but excitment. As N started dancing the heart-taking move from On and On N never felt so free. As he helped everyone with the bags another van arrived. On the side it said Two X. "Yes!" N mumbled as he tried his best to fix his hair to impress Eunyoung. As Eunyoung walked out N couldn't help but look. Her hair was tied to the side as she jumped out. "Hey hyung! Leo said behind N making N jump. "Yah! You almost scared me!" N said. "Sorry it's just I just saw Eunyoung. Wow! She looks.....different" Leo said as he almost sounded hurt. "I know...." N said as he fixed his tie. "You think she'll be freaked out by my appearance?" N asked N as he spreaded out his arms to turn around. "Yeah....you look good...she's lucky to have you" Leo said with a pained expression. As N walked to Eunyoung she wrapped him into a hug. "Oppa!"  Eunyoung said as she hugged N.  "Hey!" N said as he hugged Eunyoung back before Eun told Eunyoung they had to come in. "Aww okay". N said as he let go with a pout.

As Vixx went in their room, Two X's room was right next door which made N and Eunyoung blush. N could not take his eyes off the phone as he texted Eunyoung back and forth. Later on Vixx's manager called for N. As N walked in he found that his manager was not happy. "N...I heard that you and Eunyoung have a relationship now" the manager said as he told N to sit."Yes manager.." N said feeling nothing but worry. "I want you to know....that if this little thing goes to media you guys will be out" the manager said calmly. "You mean... Vixx will lose fans because of me and Eunyoung?" N said as tears started to form. "I believe that is right, I'm sorry N but I just don't want anything to happen to your fandom and your group" The manager said. "Okay....but can I still be friends with Eunyoung?" N protested with hope. "Yes..but no love whatsoever and you must not tell Eunyoung about this" the manager said before he dismissed N out of his room. As N walked out his other members were outside. "Hyung!" Hyuk said as he went to hug N when he saw his leader started to cry. "No guys....it's ok..I'm fine" N said as he started to run to the dorm. When N ran into his room he locked the door, he checked his phone to find messages from Eunyoung. "How am I going to hide this from Eunyoung....I promised her.." N said as he went to sleep early while thinking and holding back tears.

 

* * *

The next day N walked out to get some fresh air. None of his protested as they were afraid it will upset him. As N walked out to the park he saw that Eunyoung was sitting down on a bench looking up. She was smiling as two little kids played in the sandbox. "Hey........" N said as he went to sit down to Eunyoung. "Hey oppa!" Eunyoung said as she hugged N when he hesitated. "Is something wrong...." Eunyoung asked as she looked to find N crying. "Oppa why are you crying?" Eunyoung said as she hugged N to make him feel better. "I just don't think we should date but just become friends...." N said quietly. "W-what?" Eunyoung said as she slid back away from N. "I-I'm just not ready..we can still be friends right?" N said quietly. "Why are you suddenly doing this? Don't you know how I feel about you?" Eunyoung now raising her voice. "Eunyoung..." N spoke calmly but was interupted as Eunyoung ran to the streets. As N ran after Eunyoung a car was coming towards as Eunyoung turned to the tight screech of a tire.

*Screeeech* *Bump*

"Eunyoung!" N screamed as he held Eunyoung as light as possible to risk any injuries in her body. "Someone! Anyone! Please help!" N yelled until his throat got dry as he sat hopelessly waiting for help. As N tried to carry Eunyoung up he saw that blood leaked on the floor. Eunyoung was bleeding on her head. N started to cry tears as he begged anyone to call 911. N would not let go as he hoped his life for Eunyoung to be ok. The car that hit Eunyoung was already gone but N noticed the the driver's license looked awfully familar. As the ambulance came in N sat next to Eunyoung and held her hand. "Please....let Eunyoung be okay" N thought as he waited for the ambulance to arrive at the hospital.

 

* * *

As Eunyoung was carried into the hospital N would not sit still. N walked around in circles just waiting for the nurse and doctors to come out to tell him anything that happened to Eunyoung. All of the Vixx and Two X members came the minute N called them. "What happened N?" Hongbin said as he ran up to N. N's eyes were swollen and puffy from crying. The guys comforted the N while the Two X members were crying for their maknae.  After 5 hours the doctor walked out and told N that he could visit Eunyoung. N rushed in to find Eunyoung sitting on the bed. "Eunyoung!" N said as he hugged Eunyoung. When N looked up Eunyoung was looking down at him curiously. "Umm...." Eunyoung said as she tried to wiggle her way out of N's hug. As N turned around to talk to the doctor he found that she was biting her lip. "Doctor..what happened to her?" N yelled surprised as how loud he was. "Eunyoung has lost some memory when that car hitted her. It hit her brain but nothing is damaged but her memories are starting to disapear. Usually the thing she was thinking of that time would be the one to be erased....including the person that is related to that memory" the doctor said. "Well will she remember soon?" N said now his voice now fragile and weak. "Well she will start to remember things with the right medicine but I'm afraid it will take longer for her to remember the one in her memory before the accident" the doctor said as she went into the room. "Hello Eunyoung!" the doctor said as he went to pat Eunyoung's head. "Doctor....who are these people...." Eunyoung said as she tried to avoid the stares that everyone was giving her. "These are your friends Eunyoung" the doctor said as he told everyone to say their name. Everyone had 30 minutes to talk to Eunyoung. When it was N's turn he walked in slowly to find Eunyoung reading a magazine. "Eunyoung...." N said as he sat down on the chair next to the bed. "Yes.....N" Eunyoung said as she looked up. N was surprised since he always heared Eunyoung call him by oppa. "So the doctor said we can visit you everyday until you get better" N said with a fake smile. "It will be nice to have some company" Eunyoung said with a smile. "Do you remember me anything at all?" N said as he tried to hold Eunyoung's hand. Eunyoung immedietly tugged for him to let go. "I know that your name is N and I just met you....why are you getting like this? We aren't even dating" Eunyoung said as she scooted away from N but there is only little things a hospital bed can do. "Please Eunyoung I was your boyfriend before all of this happened...you losing your memories...getting hit by the car" N said as he hung his head down. "If it hadn't been for me then this would never have happened" N said as he ran out the hospital before everyone could ask what was wrong. As N ran into the hard rain he knew he had a chance to have the only person he wanted....now he has no one.