All For You.

100 Days: HIM

Iane's eyes were closed tightly, but the puffiness and the redness due to her crying was still visible. Chanyeol's heart seemed to break into pieces with the thought that the love of his life was hurting. Probably because of him. When Chanyeol realized that Iane wouldn't move further into the room, he decided to start his plan.

 

 

 

He was quite nervous to sing in front of her alone. Yes, he had already sung to her before but with Baekhyun. It was the first time that he would be singing alone for her. He took a deep breath and started rapping and singging Lonly Night by Simon D.

 

 

 

After the song, he heard her speak in between her sobs.

 

 

"Damn you Park Chanyeol. I should be worried by what you did to yourself but instead, I imagine the iness of your voice."

 

 

Chanyeol tried dearly to control the chuckle from escaping his mouth. What is she thinking that I did? Oh you're so silly Iane. He thought to himself. He was now smiling compared to his face before Iane had stepped into the room. A few moments ago, gloominess and pain was filling up the atmosphere inside the practice room, but now, everything seemed to glow, happy feelings, happy thoughts, and love was flying in all corners of the room.

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed his guitar placed beside him and sat comfortably on a chair. He closed his eyes and recalled the lines of the song he and his bestfriend used to sing together. He knows to himself that he sings well, but he can't seem to reach all of the high notes. Even with that knowledge, he still chose this song for it speaks most of the feelings he had for the girl he loves.

 

 

He started strumming his guitar to to set up the mood of the song. After a few strums, he heard her laugh from where she was standing. Chanyeol gazed at her longingly. Wishing that time would speed up so that he could already hug her fragile figure in his arms. Without further ado, he started to sing.

 

 

I do believe all the love you give

All of the things you do... Love you, love you~

I’ll keep you safe, don’t you worry

I wouldn’t leave, wanna keep you near.

Cause i feel the same way too...

Love you, love you~

Want you to know that i’m with you...

I will love you and love you and love you.

Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you.

I will please you, for all times...

I don’t wanna lose you and lose you and lose you.

Cause i need you i need you i need you.

So i want you to be my lady,

You’ve got to understand my love~

You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl~

You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl~

 

 

Chanyeol was quite disappointed to himself that he had made mistakes regarding the notes of the song. As he had put down his guitar back to its former place, his heart was struck at the sight of his sweet Iane sitting on the floor, crying.

 

 

"I-if I-I only l-listened to y-you, Park Chanyeol. If I-I h-hadn't pushed you a-away, y-you wouldn't h-hurt yourself."

 

 

He heard her say. God what did those idiots told her?! Does she really think that I'm in a serious condition? God, I'm sorry my love. I'm sorry for all the tears you shed.

 

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath and started towards Iane. He can't bear the sight of her crying anymore. All he wanted was to have her in his arms, feel her warmth and embrace her until the end of time.

 

 

"Open your eyes." He spoke.

 

No reply.

 

 

"Look at me, please. Jagiya, look at me." His voice was raspy. It sounded hurt but there was something in it she couldn't put a finger on.

 

Chanyeol was on the verge of crying too when Iane spoke.

 

"I won't open my eyes. If I open them I will see what dreadful things you did to yourself. At least now I'm feeling that you're here with me. I feel that you still love me and not someone else. I'm afraid that If I open my eyes, all I would see are the eyes of someone who loves somebody else. Just let me enjoy the warmth of your touch I'm feeling until it lasts." Iane sobbed. Air seemed to be trapped in .

 

Before another sob could escape , Chanyeol pulled her upwards. He never pulled away from their hug. Chanyeol missed the feeling of warmth Iane always gives him. He missed the feeling of sparks flying through his body when the two of them touch. He missed Iane dearly. He started swaying both their bodies as he started to sing to her again.

 

 

As if I was reborn as a child who doesn't know anything

I thought it was a dream so I closed by eyes and opened them again

You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying.

I want to walk side by side with you at least once.

Just once, just once ~

"I never really thought that I would be given someone as amazing as you are, Iane. All I wished was for someone to love me. Just simply love me. But you were more than that. You didn't just loved me. You loved me too much. You loved everything about who I really am and not by the way others thought who I was."

I ride the soft wind into your world.

I go right next to you and you ask where I came from

You asked so innocently, so I answered that it's a secret.

Because if we just walk together like this,

Wherever we go, it'll be heaven.

Wherever we go, it'll be heaven.

 

You are more dazzling than Michael.

who could ever oppose you?

I won't forgive anyone who does.

Just like the first person to step on Eden

Every day, I will only go toward you and trust you with my heart.

"Jagiya, everytime we are together, I feel like the world fades away. It seems like that we are the only two that is left, like we can do whatever we want to do, together. And I want it to stay like that, forever."

Even if it's a small thing

So you won't evey have to suffer

I want to protect you always, I’m eternally in love.

As your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind.

Even if everyone turn their back against you,

On hard days, I will wipe away your tears.

If only I can be that kind of person,

Wherever we go, it'll be heaven.

"I want to be your superman. I want to be your hero. The knight that protects the damsel. I promise you that I will never leave your side. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise you, my love." He said as he kissed her hair.

I have come to love you now,

there's no place for me to go back to.

My wings have been taken away, oh no.

Even though I lost eternal life, the reason whyI'm happy,

is because my forever is now you, eternally love.

 

I ride the soft wind into your world.

I go right next to you and you ask where I came from

You asked so innocently, so I answered that it's a secret.

Because if we just walk together like this,

Wherever we go, it'll be heaven.

 

He finished singing the song but kept on dancing with her.

 

"You know, even if I'm not the most handsome idol that will ever debut, not the best in rapping, not the best in dancing but I do know how to dance okay?! Keke~ even though I'm not perfect, I will always love you perfectly. Even if everything I have will be taken away, it will be okay. I'll still be happy, as long as I have you." He whispered to her ear.

 

"Chanyeol, you know that I love you. And I'd probably be insane if I ever let you go. Please, come back to me, Yeollie." Iane managed to say in between her sobs.

 

Chanyeol's heart fluttered after hearing Iane's words. It felt ecstatic and bliss had surged through his body upon knowing how much Iane loved him.

 

"Then open your eyes and look at me. Don't be scared, I'll always be here. Just like I promised you from day one." He told her with his soft warm lips slightly brushing in her ear.

 

Chanyeol saw her face flush and that made him smile brightly. Chanyeol turned her around and s his arms around Iane's waist.

 

"Open your eyes. Everything in here is for you, my eternal love."

 

He heard her take a deep breath. He too did. He was nervous on whether she would like everything in that room or not. It would be his end if Iane will get disappointed with what he had prepared for her.

 

 

Iane attempted to get away from his hold. Chanyeol was shocked but what she had done but he regained his composure and pulled her back.

 

"Where are you going love? Didn't you liked it? God I knew it I shouldn't have trusted Kris with this!" Chanyeol said from behind.

 

She gasped and then looked down. It made Chanyeol's smile wider.

 

"W-what?" She stamerred.

 

"I asked you if you didn't liked it." He repeated quite annoyed but amusement played in his tone.

 

Again she did not reply.

 

"My God Iane! For the hundreth time I'm not inlove with some one else! And I am sorry if I scared you so much."

 

"How did y--"

 

"You thought it out loud. Said it, rather." Yeol cut her off.

 

"Let me finish my sentences first before you answer me, you idiot." She said jokingly.

 

He missed this.

 

"Alright. Alright. Now. Do you like it?"

 

During Iane's silence he, remembered the bouquet of roses he prepared for her. It was a bouquet of yellow roses with a purple one in the middle.

 

 "I'll be back. Don't move."

 

With that he quickly ran towards the corner of the room where he placed the flowers securedly and quickly went back to where he had left Iane. Indeed, she was still standing there, just like what he told her to do.

 

He mentally took a deep breath and tapped her shoulder. He readied himself as she was about to turn. He knelt on down on the floor and handed up the bouquet of roses. He tried to muse the most confident and most dashing smile he could ever muster up.

 

"I thought they sa--"

 

"It was all just a trick to make you go here. You wouldn't talk to me. You don't answer my messages or my calls. You left us with no other choice Iannie." Chanyeol cut her off and answered her sheepishly.

 

"Did I scared you?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.

 

 

 

"Jerk. I told you to not cut me off like that. And yes, you scared the living hell out of me. And I'm sorry if I acted that way. I was just too scared." she answered while looking down at the wooden floor like it was suddenly the most interesting thing to look at.

 

"You are the purple rose. And I'm the yellow ones." Chanyeol started still looking in her eyes. "Just like these roses that surrounds the single one, I will embrace you with everything I have. You are so perfect for me. I like the way you're really shorter than me. I feel like I can really protect you when you are in my arms. And I think I have said too many cheesy things already so I'll get this straight to the point now." He let out a breath before kneeling down.

 

"Happy 100th day, Jagiya." He finished off with a huge grin on his face.

 

Chanyeol wondered why she cried again. He got scared and for a brief moment his mind seemed to stop functioning. Not knowing what to do.

 

She stepped forward without saying a word and also kneeled in front of him. She took the flowers and set it beside them.

 

She held his hand.

 

He intertwined their fingers.

 

"Saranghae, oppa." She whispered as soft as she could. Not daring to take her eyes off of him.

 

"Nado. Nado saranghae, yeong-wonhi." He said as he leaned into her and lightly brushed his lips against her.