The Exam Week

G.R.8.U (You're Impressive)

Chorong felt tired and exhausted. Her head felt heavy. But still, she didn't care about that. Trying to hold on and continued learning. It is all because of the mid-term test which will begin the next day. She need to be in the great health! That's what she thought. After the classes, she rested at the hostel, taking pills and sleep with hope that everything's going to be fine after she wake up.

"Rong-ah... Don't push yourself too much..." Eunji said, worried.

"Gwenchana~ This is just a light headache. I'll be fine after sleeping," she smiled. But, her pale face couldn't be hide.

====================================================================================================================================================

The exam started. At that time, Chorong's temperature went up really high. While answering, she couldn't even focus on the test but she forced herself to do so. Language subject passed, she took a pill and sleep until the second paper period. When he woke up, she felt quite energetic that she could answer all of the question without hesitation. She thought that she was okay as she got back to her normal self, playing and joking with the girls after the test. However, the health won't last long. She fainted on her way to the hostel. Bomi called Chorong's parents and she returned home.  The next day, she didn't came to school. Leo realised it that he texted Chorong in the evening.

[ Hello... How are you? I heard that you didn't come to school today...]

Chorong was laying on her bed. Carving a slice smile as she saw Leo's name on the screen.

[ Hye... Umph.. I'm great~ Just great~]

Silent. She waited but because of her condition, she easily fell asleep. As the notif tone heard, she woke up.

[Are you coming to school? Tomorrow?]

[Let's just wait and see... I'm feeling better now, so~ maybe?]

[Please do come]

Text ended. She felt like there was something weird in that sentence. But she ignored it, maybe just a ridiculous instinct.

Chorong asked her parents' permission, convinced them that she was in her best state. She got the approval and took the test the next day. It began smoothly at the first time, but she ended up in the sickbay after the first paper. Since then, she had never continue coming to school and left all the exam thingy behind. Health goes first XD.

[ Are you okay? ]

[Well, kinda... Why?]

[Nothing... Rest a lot, ok?]

[Ouh... K... How's exam?]

[Yeah! Great! Just great!]

[I wish I can take it too... I don't wanna be in the lowest grade!!]

[It's okay.. It's not your fault after all... Just rest for now, okay?]

[Mph... Kay~]

[Well, I gotta get ready, later,]

Text ended. Chorong didn't know why, but if she can, she don't want to stop texting with Leo. As if her heart had been tied to him.

She went to bed. Headache, high fever, flu, vomiting. That's enough to make her felt tired and exhausted for the whole day. She woke up on eleven. As she didn't have the strength to stand, she had to call her aunt for some snacks. Then, she thought of her phone. Leo's name was shown on screen.

[I'm back? How are you? Better?]

[Better. As a last text, how's extra classes?]

[As usual, nothing special... Why?]

[Nah... Bored... I couldn't even woke up from my bed... Having a trip on a cozy bed~]

[Great then!]

[Great?! You gotta be kiddin me]

[Good for your health, i mean... Get well soon, okay?]

[I will, of course...]

[Sleep a lot. Rest. Then come to school.]

[Yes, my lord~]

[My lord?]

[You're ordering me here and there like a king, right now,]

[Hahah~ Whatever. Now rest! This lord is ordering you!]

[Sheesh... Your order is my command, my lord~]

[Goodnight. Sleep well. Have a nice dream, your highness]

Chorong was suprised. She stunned. Then replied blunt.

[You too~ Goodnight...]

Text stopped. Chorong couldn't stop smiling. She hugged her big pillow and fell asleep.

The days passed just like that. Every 3pm, Leo will text Chorong, asking the same thing. She felt weird, of course. His caring act made her felt like wanting him to always be by her side. But she managed to take it in a positive way, thinking that it was just an act of bond, a friendship.

=====================================================================================================================================

Exam was over and it was school holiday. Still, Chorong couldn't get up off her bed. She will felt dizzy if she did that, so she didn't take the risks.

It was 7am when she was woked up by a notif tone. It was Leo.

[ Hey, how's holiday?]

Chorong smiled, replied.

[Fine, I think. I'm having a bed cruise for holiday~]

[It's okay... Rest. I have classes on 8, gotta go~]

[Have fun]

[I will]

[Sure?]

[I AM ALWAYS HAVING FUN]

Text stopped.She sometimes wondered, how was Leo's view on her? She often asked Bomi the same question. With some addings, some prank, Bomi made her embarrased of nothing. But she still thought that their relatonship is not more than a friend. Even the word 'friend' itself didn't really suit them.They're just texting, but not talking to each other. Moreover, Leo always avoided from meeting Chorong even by coincidence. They acted like strangers in school.

"So, should I call this phone pal? Pen pal?"

"Pen pal my ," Bomi sighed.

"L.O.V.E. love~ More to a lover,"

"Mwo?" Chorong nearly stood up hearing that, " Just please stop this prank, okay,"

"Now you're mad over nothing," Bomi replied, frankly.

"I... I'm not mad at all," she laid again. "Urgh! Whatever. Call you later!" she off her phone. Her face turned red. She didn't know what to do now. All she knew is that her heart flutters whenever she talked about him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axania said:-

Another chapter updated!!! Currently updating My Lord and if He wills it, My Lord will be done before this August! (Well, it only has 2 chpt...)

Im sorry for giving you guys such a crappy chapter like this!!! *bow*bow

Thanks for supporting me and i hoped that you subscribers will always be by my side for this >...<

(i am now a bit dipressed on studies so im totally sorry T.T)

hope we'll meet again!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE FROM YOU GUYS SUBSCRIBERS, READERS AND UPVOTERS!!!!!

*GROUP HUG*