The Next Year

G.R.8.U (You're Impressive)

"Well, accept the fact, we can't be in AB anymore..." Chorong said heavily. Bomi nodded. They lost their place in the first class and went to the second class, AF. Luckily, there's still a lot of AB's going to AF.

"Huargh!!! Why on earth we have to be apart!!" Bomi hugged Na Eun.

"Shut it, Bomi. We still can meet on breaktime," Na Eun looked at Chorong whom standing beside her.

"Yea,  and my mom told me that our class will be combined in music lesson," Hayong continued.

"Well~ I think that's it!" Chorong shouted in joy. "We'll sit together in music class, ok?" Chorong hugged Hayong, whom really hate being hug.

"Arasso! Arasso! Now let me go!" Hayong tried to escape, running away.

==================================================================================================================

The second week of school days. As promised, Na Eun, Hayong, Chorong and Bomi sit together in a group. Having silly talks and so on. Nothing change back then. While learning, Hayong quietly turned to Chorong whom sit behind her.

"Rongie~ I think there's someone looking at us..." she whispered.

"Shh! Or Madam Jassie will scold us!" Chorong replied. Hayong turned and continue staring at 'The Guy'.

"Psst, I think so too~" Na Eun whispered to Hayong. "Me too..." they continued learning as if nothing happened.

================================================================================================================

Class ended. Hayong and Na Eun quickly turned to those two behind them.

"Bom-ah, you saw it?" Bomi nodded. Chorong acted non-chalant.

"He looked at us,"

"No, he looked at both of you," Na Eun pointed to Bomi and Chorong.

"He looked at her, for real," Bomi's face turned serious. Three pair of eyes shift their gaze toward the one who don't involved herself in their talk.

"What?" Chorong asked as she realised that the trio had set their eyes on her.

"I think someone has a crush on you, Rong-ah~" Na Eun said with a wink.

"Oh my God, please! It's out ofthe logic! Who on earth will like me?" she started to defend herself.

"Okay... Okay... Who's that pity young man?" Yoo Kyung interrupted. Asking in curiousity. On the same time, Chorong's hand-made bomb landed on her shoulder.

"Ya!"

"I'm no pity girl, okay?" Chorong pouted.

"Shut up girls..." Na Eun get into the line. All the focus turned to Hayong.

"I think..." Hayong paused.

"It's..." Na Eun continued.

"Leo," Bomi ended their talk. Yoo Kyung was in a great suprise. Same as Chorong. Then, they burst out hilarious laugh.

"Wadda heck are you talking about?" The two dorks couldn't stop laughing.

"YA! PARK CHORONG! If you don't believe me, have a look by yourself!" Hayong shouted, dissatisfied.

=================================================================================================================

Bomi and Chorong were talking in their class. The unseen incident became the main topic again.

"I don't even know Leo.. They must be joking..."

"Maybe it's true,"

"No way! How can he know me, huh?" Chorong laugh. Feeling funny enough talking about that thing.

"No one know... Well, you're some kinda popular~"

"Ahah! Sure! I'm the diva here~" Chorong pulled a prank.

"That's not funny, Rong-ah," Bomi's word shut Chorong up.

"What... Do.. You.. Mean...?"

"I saw it, me too," her eyes were staring at Chorong's.

"Who?"  Chorong asked. She couldn't believe it, at all. "Naa~ You're kidding me..." she laughed.

"Leo, he's looking at us, at you," Bomi's face turned serious.

"No way. Maybe he's looking at you?" Chorong started to turn the table.

"For what?"

"Well, you're pretty, cute, kind and funny~" Bomi shook her head. Oh man! She's so stubborn!

"Rong-ah... Why don't you believe me? He looks at you, Rong-ah, you!"

"Why me?" Chorong lifted her right eyebrow, explanation please~

"Because he likes you," Bomi said and began to run away.

"Yah! Yoon Bomi!" Chorong started chasing. "Stop right there, you fool!"

"No! You'll hit me to death!" Bomi ran as fast as she can. Passing AB.

================================================================================================================

"Hey dude, look at those kids," N pat Leo's shoulder. He was laughing non-stop. Leo turned his head, looking at Chorong who was chasing after Bomi. Without any reaction, he continued reading the book he held.

"Ya, robo-com. Don't you think it's funny?" N glared at him. He didn't give any respond. N got frustated, continued his work with a pout. In silence, he turned his head as he heard Chorong's voice getting nearer. Chorong was holding Bomi's hand, in other word, arresting her. Leo smiled by himself. Continued reading his book.

================================================================================================================

"Rongie-rongie!!! Park Chorong!!!!" Na Eun and Hayong ran into AF, to Chorong's seat.

"Do you know?"

"Leo-sshi,"

"He was,"

"Looking at you!!!" The two talked in rythm. Like the twins in GagCon.

"Don't you lie~" Chorong said with double-jerk face.

"We're not lying! He looked at you!!!!!"

"Well... Maybe he looked at US," Chorong pulled Bomi into her embrace.

"Yah, yeorobun... What're you talking about, huh?" Eun Ji, whom sitting beside Bomi asked.

"Nothing Eun Ji... It's just this girl got trapped in a lovey-dovey drama~" Bomi whistled.

"No, okay? Don't you believe this kid," Chorong denied.

"Well, let's see... Our music classes is tomorrow," Na Eun left with Hayong.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!" Chorong shouted, not serious, but the anger mixed up. At the same time, her shoulder got hit by a blast of Eun Ji's hand bomb.

"Shikkuro~ You're so loud my ears gonna explode," Eun Ji started nagging.

"There comes another 'Leo'~" Bomi whispered to Chorong. Unfortunately, Eun Ji overheard it and start hitting Bomi.

"Yah! Stop it!" Bomi yelled.

"Make me," Eun Ji continued hitting Bomi.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AxAnia says:
UPDATED!!
Well, it's kinda short right?
I'm sorry for the wait!!!
*bow *bow
please do comment for my improvement
once again, sorry and thanks for the subscribers!!!!!!
you guys mean a lot to me!!!
*90 degree bow