End-Of-Year Trip

G.R.8.U (You're Impressive)

End-of-year trip, it's in all of the student's wishlist. The 30 A-B members are fussing around, messing up school for this year-end party. Some of the kiddos from the other classes joined it as well. Cool breeze blew. Sending them a goodbye wave. One silent A-J student was cleaning all the mess. Arranging their luggage into the bus. He just nodded to all of the orders.

"Yah, Leo! Take my bags too~" one of the guys shouted. He threw a slight gaze. Exhaling heavy breath.

"Okay~ Just give it to me..." he smiled.

"Uhm.... Please hand this to him..." a low-toned voice heard. Bomi hand a big luggage to him.

"Whose?" Leo asked.

"That girl~" she pointed to a girl whom about to get on the bus. She was wearing a black cap, black track top, a big bag on her back, straight cutting jeans and sneakers. Completed with a pink shiny lip, baby-fat cheek and glittering hazel eyes.

"Bomi-ya! Palli!!" she shouted. "Okay boss!"

Bomi turned to Leo.

"Well, she's calling me, I gotta go!" Bomi ran towards her.

  =====================================================================================================

"Who's that?" Chorong asked Bomi. She didn't even know him at all. His face often be seen before, and that's it. That's what she knew about him. No more no less.

"Chorong-sshi... Don't you know Leo?"

"Who?"

"Leo, Sir Jung's son~" Chorong nodded with awe when she heard one of the teacher's name.

"Ouh... So that's Sir Jung's son... Seems interesting..." a pinch of smile created on Chorong's lip.

"What do you wanna do? Don't think on making nuts, Rongie~" Bomi warned her, sensing a killing scent.

"Nah~ I'm not that insane~"

  =====================================================================================================

"Rongie-rongie~ Ireona!!!" Bomi shouted with just an inch away from Chorong's ear.

"Aishh... Wae!" Chorong shouted, still sleepy.

"We're here, princess~" Bomi told Chorong with a deep sarcastic tone. Chorong quickly awoke. She saw a huge homestay infront of her. The place they'll live for three days.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AxAnia says:-

short intro for the story~ hope you guys like it!

i'm sorry for the long waiting.. (preparing for exam) and this will be a veeeery long wait (till Disember?)

*bow *bow

will be updated this DECEMBER (or earlier~)

jongmal mianata!!! >.<