The First Time

G.R.8.U (You're Impressive)

The bright sunny morning. The birds are chirping harmoniously. Sun shone brightly and the energy of the morning was so refreshing. The 30 AB's were runshing into the bus. Arguments between the guys and the ladies can't be helped. Frontseat? Backseat? Things became to go chaotic. Chorong pulled Bomi out of the bus. They're outta that kind of thing. Annoyed with those kid. At that time, Leo passed by them.

"Saesangee!! Bomi-ya, look who's here~" Chorong took a glance on Leo.

"What with that eye-shutting cap and sweater? FREAK~" Chorong raised her voice as Leo took a step onto the bus. Silent. She can't help it but to get mad.

"Bomi-yah!!! I hate him that I can kill him at once!!!" she yelled. Clinging on Bomi's shoulder.

"He's the worst freak-bloody-jerk I ever met!!!"

=================================================================================================================

*FLASHBACK*

It was evening and those 36 kiddos were witing for their meal. While waiting, the dorks played around the school ground. Chorong was waiting for Bomi who was dissappeared after forgetting her bag. Walking back and forth. Then, she saw Leo, sitting by himself at a corner, with his hand hugging knees. Chorong smirked.

"Well... I guess it's time to know him, a bit??" she talked to herself before went towards Leo.

"Hey, what'r you doing here?"  Chorong asked, with a bright smile created on her lip. Leo lift his head. Looking at Chorong with a deep gaze. Silent. He got back to his original state, continue looking on the ground.

"Hello~ I'm asking here~" no respond.

"Yah! Leo!" Chorong shouted. He wake up from his place, went elsewhere.

"FREAK!!!!!"

*end of FLASBACK*

=================================================================================================================

"I hate him! Hate! Hate! Hate!!" Chorong shouted. Bomi started to plug her earlobe. Noisy.

"What's with him?" I'm just asking a one simple question, and he??!! He makes me feel like I'm talking with trees! Even trees will reply to me!" she pouted, disstatisfied. If it it was her, she would love to eat him alive.

"Just let him be, Rong-ah.. He's just a totally kind-pure-innocent-boy whom won't talk with girls.." Bomi tried to chill her out.

"Sure?"

"Well.... Urm... Maybe..." Bomi raised her shoulder a bit, didn't really sure.

"He's the only guy whom don't answer me! Is he deaf?! Urghhh!!!" she punched the front, which consist a small storage (since they sat at the front on the double-decker bus).

"What are you nagging about, Chorong-sshi? We're here now." the homeroom teacher pat her shoulder, smiling.

"Please tell the others, wake them up," Chorong nodded. She got up off her seat, inhaling deep breath.

"Yorobun!! Ireona!!!" she shouted heartily. Started kicking all of the sleeping one.

================================================================================================================

They went to OO Land, the biggest waterpark in Seoul. All of them went to the Wet Park first before they dissapearing nowhere. Bomi and Chorong know nothing about that place that they going round and round the place, end up swimming in the pool at the same place they went first. Resting, feeling bored and about to sleep... They'd done lots of thing at the pool, and they didn't know where to go. They didn't even know the amusement park there. Until they saw Mr. Shin, their Math teacher.

"Sir! Look at us!! Here!!" Mr. Shin saw them and walked towards the pool where those two are swimming.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well, we don't know where to go... "

"We know NOTHING!" the two replied.

"Hrm... Okay then... Come, follow me." Mr. Shin carved a clown smile.

"Jinja?"

"Gojitmal~" they got excited.

"Well, I'm kinda bored walking with ONLY this stuff..." he pointed to a sillhuote behind him. Leo.

"Yea, that stuff is so BO~RING~"Chorong nodded.

"You guys are meanie-mean...." Bomi said, shook her head.

"Come, lemme show you this place," Mr. Shin and the others started walking. He was totally into describing the whole place.

================================================================================================================

"Hey," Leo turned a bit. Looking at Chorong. She didn't seem mad at that time.

"Hmm?" Leo slowly responded.

"Why don't you go with the others?" Chorong asked. Still kind. Of course. Leo, whom taking some minutes staring at Chorong finally answered,

"Umph... I have no friend here..." he smiled a bit. Trying to hide his face. Suddenly, a bang hit his head. He quickly turned, burnt in fury.

"You pretty freak liar, it's you whom don't wanna befriended with them, fool!" Chorong put a gaze on him and it shut him up. Wrinkles created on Chorong's forehead. Leo went forward, running from Chorong. They kept silent. Following Mr. Shin from the back.

================================================================================================================

After a long walk with heart-jumping games and extreme experience, they wnet to a volcano ride. Place to calm down the tired body. Lots of people and even foreigners there. They have to queue to get on the volcano ride. Mr. Shin became the head to those dorks. Followed by Leo, Chorong and then Bomi. Since Bomi already know Leo, they had often talked in school. In the boredom waiting their turn, Bomi tend to talk with Leo. However, the queue makes it hard for them to communicate. And she knew that Chorong really hate it when it comes to Leo. So, she didn't want her to get involved. She tried to call Leo all by herself.

"Leo... Loe-sshi..." Leo didn't react at all.

"Jung-sshi... Leo..." she raised her voice a bit. Still, there's no react at all. Without her knowing, Chorong had been counting on how many times did Bomi called him. Her ears had been heated up for that too-much-call.

"Bomi-ya, do you wanna call him?" Bomi nodded in hesitation. Feeling burdened.

"It's okay, let me," she pat Bomi's shoulder.

"Leo-sshi... Jung Taekwoon.. Leo..."Chorong called.Leo kinda react but he didn't respond. Chorong became angry. It doesn't make any sense if he don't hear her as he was just standing infront of her. Her face turned red. She couldn't stand it anymore. Not for long.

"Leo-sshi," she called, with threatening low-tone. Still, that dude didn't react.

"LEO!" she shouted. Her ear-piercing voice echoed through all over the place. Even the staff whom standing at the entrance which was so far from them could hear it. The eyes turned to her place. Leo was shocked, qiuckly turned to Chorong. His eyebrows signing 'what?'.

"This girl... She wanna talk to you..." she said without having a glance at Leo. She let those two talked and acted like nothing happened. Leo turned infront as they'd done talking.

"Next time, please respond when there's someone talking to you..." Chorong said with heavy breath. All Bomi do was laughing.

================================================================================================================

Soothing breeze, beautiful panorama.

"Oh God, I can feel the breeze..." Bomi smiled by herself.

"This is gonna be the bestest place for my first date!" Chorong shouted excitedly. All of them laughed. Leo excluded.

"Chorong-sshi... I heard that you and Hyukie are now lovers, jinja?" Mr. Shin asked with curiousity filled his eyes. In the other hand, Chorong's eyes was about to burst out.

"Mwo? Lovers? No way!"

"Yes way. You're talking about dating here, this must be a date with Hyuk~"

"Not even once, sir~"Chorong replied, sarcastically. She turned to Leo whom had been quiet for a too long while.

"But its different if it was Leo..." Chorong began to pull a prank. She stared at Leo with a smooth gaze. Making Leo uncomfortable.

"Tehehe, you're funny, Leo-sshi..." Chorong laughed.

"Hey, playgirl. Stop playing around him." Mr. Shin warned her and they laughed.

(except Leo)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-AxAnia said-

look who's back!!!!!

i'm sorry for the long wait and the plot was kinda.... err....

well, i've just finished my exam so i just made it with all my might!

anyway, i've been tooooooooo excited to continue writing and thanks for the support from all of you...

as always, i'm sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors....

HOPE YOU GUYS'LL LOVE IT! >.<