The First ENCOUNTER

G.R.8.U (You're Impressive)

Chorong acted like an investigator in music class. Waiting for that unseen event. Of course she didn’t believe it at all. All she want right now is a proof. After a too long time with Madam Jassie’s blabbering, as it is a lullaby for her to fall asleep at once, her career as an investigator failed. Chorong fell asleep with Madam Jassie’s piano-nag.

“Park Chorong… Ireona… We’ll be a dead meat if Madam saw you like this,” Bomi whispered. She knew her bestfriend’s habit of sleeping when the teacher are blabbering, but she couldn’t imagine what would happen if Madam caught Chorong sleeping in class. Bomi woke up, trying to hold her eyes still. She look at the front, and sometimes turned to others. At a second, her eyes frozen. She knew that she couldn’t sleep as always anymore.

===================================================================================================================================

Leo turned a bit to the side. Trying to cover himself from getting caught looking at the girls who sat far behind at the corner. Chorong’s eyes met with his. Making him automatically turned back to his original state. Looking at Madam Jassie’s writing on the whiteboard. Chorong stunned. Did their eyes met just now? She shook her head, thinking that it’s nonsense and just a coincidence.After a while, Leo turned again. Their eyes met. Leo quickly avoid it and start to act clumsily. Chorong laughed. A silent lion turned out to be a kitten. Unlucky.

 

===================================================================================================================================

Since that time, Leo always avoid himself from meeting Chorong. He would rather take a long way than meet her. Whenever he met Chorong, he pouted as if he was trying to act nothing. This is why Chorong laughed everytime they met each other. Sometimes, she tried to call Leo but still, he ignored it. But now, it’s different for Chorong. She didn’t even remember that she’d been annoyed with Leo’s attitude, yet she enjoyed it a lot that she always laugh when it comes to Leo.

“Leo-sshi, stop making that parrot face of yours,” she once told Leo when they met. Anyway, Leo seemed to ignore it, he didn’t gave up pouting at the same time trying to run away. His eyes looking everywhere but Chorong.

“If you did that again next time, I’ll call you parrot!” Chorong shouted as Leo running downstairs. She couldn’t help herself from laughing hard.

===================================================================================================================================

It’s late at night. Chorong was visiting her SNS. Updating status and so on. Getting bored and about to log out.

*BLINK

Notif tone heard. She quickly opened her chatbox. An unfamiliar name greeted.

>MAX : Hye, is this Chorong?

With curiousity she answered the mail.

>CR : Yeah, but  who is this?

*BLINK

>MAX : I’m Jung.

>CR : Jung? Which one?

>MAX : Don’t u know me?

>CR : Hellow, there’s a lot of Jung in this world~

*OFFLINE

“Mwo? Wae? What happened?” Chorong getting puzzled with the sudden offline. Still, she’s curious with the sender’s profile. Making her stalking MAX’s SNS, and she found something interesting that she laughed by herself. She turned off her PC and went to bed with a wide smile, whether funny or hilarious.

===================================================================================================================================

“Byororong! Eunjawasseo! Isseo!”

Chorong fell down her bed that she was surprised with her phone notif tone. She quickly woke up and reached her phone. Unfamiliar number shown. She was puzzled for a while.

[Uhm… Well… I’m sorry for the sudden offline]

Chorong smiled. In the other word, smirked.

[I’m sorry for not knowing which Jung is this]

She replied. She went to wash, prepare herself and having breakfast.

“Byororong! Eunjawasseo! Isseo!”

“Aish shikkuro!!!” Chorong’s sister getting annoyed.

“Unnie-ah, let it be~ It’ve just ringing once,” Chorong said with biting a slice of toast. She took a place to sit, taking her phone and read the text. She act like she didn't know him at all. They end up texting the whole day.

===========================================================================================================

"Mwo?! Mworago?!!!" Na Eun, Eun Ji, Bomi, Hayong and Yoo Kyung fell a gap. Their mouth opened wide that fit a football.

"Go.Jit.Mal" Namjoo said, could not believe it at all.

"Dunno.. But the picts looks like him" Chorong replied. Hayong carved a smile, sarcastically.

"I told ya~ He likes you Park Chorong~" Na Eun said, with support of Bomi's nod.

"Eyy," Yoo Kyung dabbed Chorong belly.

"What?"

"Don't you act fool, fool. I know you think so too~" Bomi's stare gave a headshot.

"No thanks, there's still plenty of guy out there," she said before went to her place. Began to do her uncomplete job.

===========================================================================================================

It's the last period. All of the classes doing their self studies. Bomi was called by the teacher to go to the office. Chorong accompanied her.

Even though she didn't believe in Hayong's statement that Leo had a crush on her, she couldn't deny it 100% made her sneak a peek on Leo sometimes. Anyway, she didn't even saw that kind of Leo. Leo who's looking at her. But it was different for Bomi. After the music classes incident, she believed all of the dorks' story.

They walked to the office, and they had to walk passed AB for that. Silently, they began analyzing. There was just Leo, the silent robo-type Leo. Chorong felt relieved that she could proof Bomi that all of it was wrong. They went to the office and finishing their job. Then, they retun to their class. Bomi had this strange feeling, and what happened before could not satisfy her. On the way back, Chorong started to talk and giggled with her echoing voice.  Bomi was well aware. She talked with Chorong and on the same time she peek on Leo.

===========================================================================================================

Leo heard Chorong's voice from far away. He quickly turned, looking at the window. He saw Chorong walking with Bomi. His eyes then tailing Chorong. He smiled all by himself. Looking at the backdoor.

"Leo-ya~" N pat his shoulder. "What are you looking at?"

"Huh? Aah... Nothing..." Leo return to his original state, reading his book. N stared at him with a non-stop-flowing-aura gaze.

"Leo-sshi.. This must be something~" N smirked.

"Shut it, it's just nothing, okay? No Thing"

"I don't believe it... Gojitmal..." Le felt disturbed, giving N a slight of killing gaze. N shutted, but just for a while.

"Gyeopta!!!!" N hugged Leo tightly. The annoyed Leo couldn't do anything, struggling with N's hug.

===========================================================================================================

"Shut up, girls. It's just a rumor, unlogic and unbelievable. Stop talking about that!" Chorong hit all of those dorks one by one. The cafeteria echoed with their laugh.

"Rong-ah~ Don't take it seriously~" Bomi patted Chorong's shoulder.

"You guys are talking like it's true!"Chorong's forehead created lines of wrinkles.

"That's the fact, princess~" Hayong and Na Eun put it sarcastically.

"You're really dead, Hayong..." Chorong slapped Hayong's shoulder.

"Why me?! All of them thought the same thing!" Hayong getting furious.

"Yea~ Like I'll believe it~" Chorong looked at the others. All of them nodded. She became speechless. "YAH!"