The Third Month

G.R.8.U (You're Impressive)

Chorong just returned from her trip to Jeju Island. She bought lots of souvenirs to give it to all of her besties and classmates. On break, she went to AB to give Na Eun and Hayong theirs. Moreover, she would love to give one to N (since he's one of her besties) but at that time, N was not there. On the next day, Chorong went to AB again but still, she didn't saw N anywhere. Such a bad timing! She snapped. On the way to her class, she saw Leo and began calling him.

"Ya! Leo! Come here!" Leo turned with his 'parrot mouth' already on its place, he lit his head as a 'why?'.

"Can't you just come here?" Chorong was kinda annoyed. She felt like punching Leo on his face. Leo shook his head. No, if there's nothing.

"Urgh!!!! Just come here you parrot. I wanna give you something!" she showed the plastic bag she held. Leo walked slowly towards Chorong. Right in front of AB, he stopped. It was about 2 meter away from Chorong. Chorong walked nearer, but Leo with step back further.

"Yah! Just stop right there!" she scold him. He stopped. "If you're this far fro me, how can I give you this, parrot?" Chorong took some step towards Leo. She gave him the plastic bag. With hesitation, he took it from Chorong. He took a peek into it. Controlling his face from smiling and suprised.

"That was N's. I bought it for him from Jeju-do." Chorong frankly told him. His face changed a bit, frustated. Well, Chorong saw it and smiled widely. "There are yours too, don't worry, I'm not that mean, okay~" she laughed, leaving him behind and returned to her class. Leo was frozen for a while. Soft smile began to carve on his lips.

=====================================================================================================================================

"Rongie-ya~" N called Chorong when he saw her at the balcony. "Omona Rongie-Rongie~ Uri kyeopta Rongie~" N ran to get her. His smile seemed mischievous. "No wonder he likes you~" N said after staring at Chorong for a while. Chorong was about to laugh, but she managed to control herself.

"What are you talking about, Hakyeonie~"

"Yea~ Well~ If he didn't like you, why did he appreciate it, A LOT?"

"Who?" Chorong became puzzled.

"Leo~ don't you act dumb, kay?"

"Why? I... Don't think so~" Chorong sighed. When will this thing come to an end?

"Rong-ah... He likes you~" N hugged himself, leaned against the door.

"Do you have any proof, N-sshi?" Chorong picked on him.

"Well, you had ask me~" N smirked.

"Remember that jelly caterpillar you gave us?" Chorong nodded. That's what she bought from Jeju Island. "Yeah, why?"

"If he didn't like you, how can he repay your gift~?" N asked with a sarcastic tone. She recalled what happened last week, three days after she gave them the souvenirs, N came to her class to say thanks. Then, he gave a keychain, saying that it was from Leo.

"In that case, maybe he didn't wanna feel indebted, so he repaid it with his keychain?" The Great Chorong began analysing causes.

"Well, there's this one thing you don't know about him..."

"So, tell me please, Mr. Cha," Chorong smirked. For her, it was nothing.

"Well... Hrmm... Where should I start..."

"Palli juseyo~"

"Okay, okay... That jelly caterpillar... Hrmmm... He kept it in his glasses case," N trying hard to hold his laugh.

"Pffft! So what? I often do that,"

"Well, when we finished our classes, of course he'll keep his glasses in the case, right?"

"Tell me straight, please, Mr. Cha,"

"When he keep his glasses.... " His smile turned wide. " He'll say.... 'Rong-ah, please take care of it,'"

"Euww~ Don't lie too much okay~" Chorong cringed.

"Well, true story," N said without any hesitation. Chorong stunned for a while. But then, she laughed her heart out. "Yea, if it is~"

"Yea, and it is~" N said before went into his class.

"M... Mwo? Mworago??" she was puzzled. "What are you saying?!" she shouted, ignored. "Cha Hakyeon!!!!"

===================================================================================================================================

"JINJAYO?!" Bomi, Hayong, Na Eun, Yoo Kyung, Eun Ji and Na Eun fell a gap.

"I don't know~" Chorong took a seat beside Bomi.

"Eyy~ This gotta be a serious thing~" Bomi said, poking Chorong. "Yah, Park Chorong. Don't you think he REAAAAALLY likes you?" Bomi continued.

"Come on, girls... Not at all... Not even once I thought of that," she threw a gaze to all of the girls in front of her.

"Then~" Hayong intrude. All of the eyes focused to her. "How about, you come to my class, Park Chorong? Let see it with your own eyes," The heads nodded, agree.

"MWO? NA?"

===================================================================================================================================

The final paper of the month test ended. Chorong went into AB without hesitation, as promised. She began to have a talk with Hayong, acting like there's nothing going on.

"Omona! Rongie-ah!" N walked towards her. She sent a 'peace' sign a greetings.

"Here, here. I wanna show you something," N pulled Chorong to his place, beside Leo's.

"Leo-ya~ watchu doin'?" N pat Leo's shoulders. He was cleaning his glasses. He looked at the duo, then continued cleaning.

"Woa... Leo... You're so busy, huh?" Chorong stared at him.

"Whatever, where's the case, Leo?" for the second time, he took a glance on N. "What for?" he asked with his hand slowly taking out the case from his pocket.

"Uhm... Just..." N quickly grabbed the case and opened it. Taking out the fluffy jelly caterpillar in it.

"Rongie-ah, please take care of it, kay?" N said, imitating Leo while holding the 'caterpillar'. Chorong laughed hard as the class could hear her voice.

"You are pretty good actor, huh?"

"What? That was real..." N said, exhaling heavy sigh.

"Leo~ She don't believe me~"  He started pulling Leo's hand.

"She's right," Leo replied, with his hand still wiping the glasses. N got annoyed. What a perfect couple in crime!

"Ya, Leo, don't you always wiping your glasses nowadays?" N said, smirked.

"And~ so?" Chorong puzzled all over again. Leo stared on N with his eyebrows signing riddles.

"Rong-ah, he's not like this before..." N paused, " Rong-ah, please take care of it," he continued with his mischiveous smile.

"Hey, wait, I don't understand,"

"He became like this after he got that caterpillar of yours," N continued.

"What are you talking about, Hakyeon-ah," Leo spoke up. (at last)

"You know what I mean, Taekwoon,"

"What? No? Ridiculous!" Leo's face turned red. Still, Park Chorong whom didn't understand the actual situation just stood still.

"Lame jokes, N..." Chorong said, silent.

"I gotta go!" she left the classes and went home.

'Thank God... Save...' Leo thought, warded his own face. Embarrassed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axania says:-

N-Nyeong! It'd been a long time right? Actually i'd wrote it till the last chapter in my books but i didnt have that much time to update... MIANHE!!!!

*bow 90 degree for 1 minute

well, campus life is far more challenging with assignments and so on (since i took science there're lab reports and whatsoever) which is very difficult so i didn't have time to log in here,,, once again IM SO SORRY >.< *bow *bow

so, there you go the next chappy (after 6 month or more =_=") and hope you guys enjoy it!!!!

Im soo excited updating this so there'll be a lot of grammatical errors and spelling errors XP