I Have a Date

Pink and Yellow? Maybe. Not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what shall we do again?" Apparently those two are not expert in dating. L.Joe looks around the mall and expecting to spot something that is intriguing to do.

"I don't know." Chanhee's shoulders deflate and he yawns in boredom. "I'm sleepy." He rubs his eyes cutely.

"Yah! Is going out with me bored you?" L.Joe snarls.

"Why not?" Chanhee hits the blond's arm by using his handbag (LOL!). "You supposed to plan your date earlier. And this skirt is so disturbing me."

L.Joe snickers as his eyes boring to Chanhee's lower body. "You really know how to sit like a girl."

"Shut. The. . Up." Each words with each hard hits. L.Joe groans in pain.

"Wait!" L.Joe pauses the hits. "It's her!"

Chanhee turns to his behind. He could see a girl, stunning one with her tight red tube matched with denim skirt and shiny black pumps. "She's y." Chanhee turns to front. "Why you avoid her?"

"Stu-" L.Joe flicks Chanhee's forehead. "Pid. Looks can fool us." He cups Chanhee's cheek. "Now, look closely." He turns the face towards the girl's direction.

The girl- Yang Nara duh, sits on the available high comfy stool. She places an order since a handsome waiter waits beside her. She looks around the cafe before rummaging her handbag messy.

"She looks normal to me." Chanhee tilts his head.

"Normal my ." L.Joe's brows furrow in a straight line.

Chanhee shrugs and continues to spy the girl. "Wait!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter