Ma Headache

Pink and Yellow? Maybe. Not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whenever I look at them, I wish that I could rewind back the time where they pleaded to me with their puppy face to stay in the same apartment with me. It was a horrible decision that I ever made. They made me suffered slowly with their vendettas and I could not afford each second to hear their stupid arguement.

"Hey! What's wrong with that long face?" A sweet voice takes me back to Earth as I was groaning in frustration when seeing those two bickering about stupid flower thingy.

"What?" I snap and turn to my left. Beside me, sat a boy with wavy honey brown hair and a thick lips that shouting 'kiss me! I'm lips-licious' ily.

He giggles and focusing to the duo in front of them. "You look like in a trouble. Bet those two must play the role behind your numerous sighs." He clicks his tongue out and winks towards me.

My heart skips a little. My cheeks feel warmer than usual. A lump formed in my throat. I could only nod to his question.

"I'm Niel." He smiles and waves lightly. "Those two remind me to my brother and his lover." He giggles when he saw L.Joe threw some petals towards the other. Chanhee stomps and pouts as he removes the remaining petals on his head.

"Your brother?" That's the only word that I could say without stuttering.

"Yeah!" He smiles like the sun. "They have the worst love and hate relationship before completely falling into each other's charm." He shudders a bit. "Now, they make me wanna vomit with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter