Kitty and Puppy

Pink and Yellow? Maybe. Not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee hums his favorite songs while finishing his English sheets. Beside him, L.Joe tries his best to solve the History questions.

"This is insane!" L.Joe cries in annoyance. "History would never be my game!" He pushes the book away from him and slumps his head on the table.

"You should try to clear your mind first." Chanhee shrugs and continues his scribbling on the sheets.

"So do you." L.Joe replies after taking a closer look on the paper. "You are doodling some worthless words there."

"That's why I told you to clear your mind off. This is one of the way!" Chanhee argues back.

"Sure," The blond rolls his eyes. "A very good way then." He says, emphasing the word 'way'.

"I hate you." Chanhee cries in frustration.

"Since when I like you?" L.Joe deadpans.

"You!" A fluffy pillow comes intact with L.Joe's face, follow by the pencil case, eraser and some note books.

L.Joe stumbles backward and groans in pain as the hard floor kisses his back. "Yah!"

Both kitty and puppy start to claw each other face- if you know the literally.

*^*.*^*

"Chanhee!" L.Joe pulls the purple hair boy close to him.

"What!" He snarls.

"I need your help!" L.Joe puffs his cheeks, making the latter chuckles. "What's so funny?" He tilts his head slightly.

"Nothing." Chanhee shrugs. "So, what do you want me to do?"

L.Joe smiles brightly. "Be my girlfriend." He says it as in matt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter