These two...

Pink and Yellow? Maybe. Not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having a good time enjoying and admiring the designs, I utterly in a complete loss of my thought. Well, take it as in literally but I was too caught with a familiar blond until I did not realize a shrill voice was calling for me.

"Hyung!" And I do notice how similar that voice might be with Chanhee. So, a turn to behind won't do anything harm, right? A quick glance at my back and I could see a cute petite girl with a cheeky smile. I blush when the girl giggled oh-so-cutely as she sees my reaction.

"Hyung, you are so funny." That's what the girl said.


And I blush harder upon that.
Wait a minute.
Hyung is from guy to guy.
Not from GIRL to guy.
I try to check the temperature and focus my sight to the girl. Somehow, that orbs resemble Chanhee's. But...

"Channie ah. Where are you going?" A blond comes behind her and hugs the girl.


I tilt my head a bit to see the shorter blond and…
Oh! He is L.Joe.
Hold on!

"Yah, hyung! It's me, Chanhee!"

I feel the world is hitting on me. "You look beautiful." I blurt. Chanhee giggles as L.Joe glares to me. Is there something wrong with them? I drape an arm around Chanhee's shoulder and rub my knuckle on his wigs before doing the same thing to L.Joe.

"Hyung!" Both of them whine before starting to blush like a mad.

So, I always think how on earth that they can fight and turn to lover in each second. But then, they have the chemistry that allow themselves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter