Of the madness,

Pink and Yellow? Maybe. Not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee sniffs. He dips the white cotton ball in iodine and it becomes yellowish. He looks at the guy in front of him, scowling. The wound on his left cheek getting worse. "L.Joe…" His tears trickle down to his chin.

"Don't cry." L.Joe states quietly. The air was crisp and makes his wound throbs. He wipes the tears and takes the iodine dipped cotton ball from the lad in front of him before applying to his already antiseptic cheek.

"But you're hurt." Chanhee blinks back the tears. He still sobs. The guilty lingers around him.

L.Joe sighs and throws the used cotton. He laces his fingers with the blonde wigs. "Hey, listen here!" He murmurs. "It's not your fault for being such attractive. It's not your fault for being scared for what those bastards had done. It's not your fault I'm hurt either." L.Joe pulls the lad into his embrace. He mumbles soothing words until he hears the sobs become quiet.

"It's weird."

L.Joe looks down. "What's weird?"

"Us." Chanhee fiddles his fingers with L.Joe's hoodie zip.

L.Joe tilts his face. "Us? Weird?" He snickers when he realizes their position. "This is outrageous." He pushes Chanhee from his embrace slowly. "We are mad." He rests his forehead on Chanhee's. "We suppose to fight and bicker. But why are we doing this, Chanhee ah?" He stares longingly at the lad.

Chanhee bites his lower lip. "Molla. Should we fight?" He sends a few jabs on L.Joe's chest. "Bickering, arguing, fighti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter