[DELETED SCENE] Of Trust the Irresistible Rainbow's Confession

Pink and Yellow? Maybe. Not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe neatly tucked his hair behind the ear. Emitting a satisfying sigh, he draped an arm on Chanhee's shoulder. "Where should we go first?" He looked around, seeing the city bustling in the late of evening.

 

"I want chocolate." Chanhee muttered. He raised his head to his right and pleaded silently to the blond.

 

"Ani."

 

Chanhee gaped. "Why?" He whined and stomped his feet childishly. "I want chocolate! I want it! I want it!" The said boy blinked cutely and jutted out his bottom lip, twirling his forefinger around the hem of L.Joe's shirt.

 

"Channie." L.Joe silently whispered. "Don't you dare to test me."

 

The said lad, wearing a pastel floral dress with a shoulder long brown hair giggled. "I don't do anything, oppa."

 

L.Joe shot a are-you-ing-kidding-me accused face. Sighing noisily, he dragged the lad to anywhere except chocolate gift shops.

 

"Oppa!"

 

He blamed the chocolate-maniac hormone in Chanhee.

 

*^*.*^*

 

L.Joe sighed. Dragging by Chanhee in the chocolate shop made his legs became wobbly. He slumped on the bench tiredly and stretched himself ily, causing the girls there stared at him.

 

Chanhee was busy checking the chocolates,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter