Soft Touch

Pink and Yellow? Maybe. Not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me, miss!" A hard tug stops Nara from chasing those two.

"What!" She bursts in anger while looking at the couple that disappearing among the crowd.

"You don't pay your drink yet." The waiter scowls when he sees Nara's reaction.

She baffles. "I don't even drink any yet so I don't have to pay." She tried to push the waiter away but to no avail. "Argg! Someone help me!" She pleads but no one seems to pay attention to her.

"Follow me, miss!" The waiter pulls Nara to the office to deal with his manager.

Meanwhile, L.Joe and Chanhee run without looking backwards until they out from the mall.

"My legs are hurt." Chanhee says softly as he tries to massage his sore heels.

"Can you walk?" L.Joe feels sorry to the latter. Chanhee gives a small nod but his face shows otherwise. "Let's go to that ice-cream parlour. Then, we look what we can do." He links his arm together with Chanhee and slowly walk to the parlour.

*^*.*^*

I stare my phone. The phone screen is black. Not light up. Maybe, this is not the time yet. Let's wait for another five minutes.

*^*.*^*

L.Joe orders Chanhee's favorite: Chocolate Creme Chip Dough on top with chopped hazelnuts and sprinkles of rainbow while himself, getting a Chocolate Caramel Decaf ice-cream. He brings the tray to where Chanhee sits.

"Whoa!" Chanhee exclaims happily when his all hail time favorite ice-cream in front of him. "Thanks, Byungie." He clasps his fingers an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter